$300 for the Little 's Happiness

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! DROPPING A SHORT UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU~!

WILL YOU PAY $300 JUST TO MAKE SOMEONE YOU LOVE HAPPY? :)

PEACE YOW!~

 

 

CHAPTER 36

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

 

 

When I opened my eyes this morning, the first thing I laid my eyes on was Amber’s face. I have to pinch my arm just to convince myself it isn’t a dream... that she was really in front of me, sleeping peacefully like a baby.

 

She has her head resting on my chest, arms wrapped around my waist clinging on me like a Panda. Her face so serene with little snores coming from her swollen lips. Hahaha... sorry Lt. Liu... I can’t get enough of your lips last night I have to kiss you so much because I miss your kisses so damn much.~

 

Last night was amazing... and embarrassing.

 

Embarrassing because of what I did. But Amber said its okay because she understood what I felt but told me firmly that next time I shouldn’t act on impulse and stop believing Jackjack. That I wait patiently like what she always tells me because being impatient will kill me one day.

 

I reached for the stubborn strands of hair covering her forehead, almost covering her eyes. Fixing it to the side so I can see the beauty I always love seeing in the morning. A month without her by my side feels like years… even if I see her on Face Time its still different when she’s in front of me in flesh. Her warm breath hitting my skin as her chest rise and fall.

 

Sigh…

 

Amber said she only has 3 days free… after that she’s back to work. The first day she already used yesterday so we still have 2 days to be together before I fly back home. I need to be back to New York by the 3RD day where the private plane is waiting. Everything that Yoona unnie asked me to buy Hwa Young already took care of it probably. I gave her and Kwangsoo an allowance too so they can enjoy this sudden trip… I owe them so much how can I even repay them?

 

“Awww~… Jackjack… you’re awake now baby? Are you hungry?” I patted the puppy’s head who crawled to my side and started my hand. My movements made Amber stir in her sleep, letting go of my waist and lying on her back on the bed. Immediately falling into slumber again, her top made my cheeks burn because gosh… her upper body is just wow… made me my lips and bite it like a maniac.  

 

Why and bite your lips when you can that skin again like last night Krystal?~~

 

Shut up inner self. (--_--’)

 

How about a delicious Lt. Liu for breakfast Krystal?~ Ooohhh… look at those red marks on her chest and stomach… is that a trail leading down to the treasure chest…?~

 

I hate myself (--___--’)

 

Did you found the treasure you were looking for last night?~

 

Tsss… yeah I found it~… its inside a cave…

 

OH MY GOD… WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAID!?

 

STOP IT KRYSTAL!

 

I facepalmed while shaking my head and cursing myself, laughing in my erted thoughts on my own girlfriend. “Don’t parade your y body on me you Soldier! Or else I’ll make sure you won’t leave this bed until tomorrow!” giggling on my silliness, I pulled the blanket up to her chest before rising in a sitting position letting the blanket fall from my body.

 

“Now… where is my shirt?” I roamed my eyes on the bare room while fixing my hair in a ponytail, trying to look for the clothes I was wearing last night. “Aha! Jackjack honey… can you please get Mommy’s hoodie?…” I pointed at the hoodie near the door of the bathroom making him follow it. Like a trained soldier he followed where I was pointing and took strides to get to it, smelling it first before picking it up with his cute fangs dragging it to where I am. “Good boy!~” I rewarded him with a kiss and a snuggle that he always enjoys. He’s really like Amber, he also enjoys snuggles and kisses.

 

Finding out that my ever dependable girlfriend almost tore my underwear into two again, I wore her gym shorts I saw on the floor when I stood up leaving her sleeping like a baby. Time to get up and prepare something… and check my phone too! I wonder how Hwa Young and Kwangsoo are doing in New York?  Jackjack was trailing beside me while I pick up the remaining scattered clothes on the floor, some he grabs for me by biting it and dragging all the way to where I am. He found my bra under Amber’s head that he pulled it with his little fangs without much hesitation from the sleeping Soldier.

 

After folding the clothes and placing it on top of the sole chair Amber has in the corner, I went out of the room to find my back pack that I found resting on the couch in the living room. I brought it back inside the room and took out the contents, not forgetting Jackjack’s pack of dog food that I poured on a bowl I saw at the kitchen while checking my phone for any messages from my Assistant and Bodyguard. He looks so happy seeing his favorite doggie treat in lamb flavor that he started eating it immediately.

 

“Be a good boy, okay? Mommy isn’t mad at you~… but please don’t do that again Baby…” I patted his head and his body his fur with a smile. “And please don’t repeat what you did last night!” I hissed at him taking a peek at the still sleeping Amber on the mattress biting my lips to stifle my laugh. “You blocked Mom from reaching her moment last night! Tsk tsk tsk… Do you know who will pay for it?! Of course its not you Baby! Its Mommy!” I snorted at Jackjack when he answered me with his cute bark then continued his breakfast with enthusiasm.

 

Tsssss… you spoiled puppy…

 

I left Jackjack on his corner and sat on the floor beside the sleeping Amber while I read messages on my phone. Hwa Young sending a message informing me that she already bought everything my sister Yoona asked to buy plus some gifts for my other family members. I told her to also check new suits for the bodyguards back home and Kwangsoo too as part of their employee benefits. Also reminding her to shop some clothes for herself too. They need to look good just like their Boss hahahaha... (^__^)

 

With nothing to do anymore and finally felt my bowels loosening, I went inside the bathroom to start my morning routine. I took a quick shower remembering I haven’t had one since I left Seoul the other day and gosh… after everything that happened last night I really need a good shower to take away the smell. Anyways, Amber is still fast asleep and I have a feeling she won’t be waking up any minute.

 

A lot of things crossed my mind while warm water falls over my head. My mind drifting back to what I have to do when I’m back in Seoul, and how am I going to ask Amber about a plan that entered my mind last night. I’ve been thinking about it for the past few days but I also wanted to get her opinion about it…

 

Its about this patch of land in Gangwon that I inherited from Dad when he died. Its part of the compound where our family mansion is located and I kind of thought why not start building something on the land than leave it unoccupied for a long time. Jessica unnie also has her own land that she inherited and she already made plans of building a riding school on it.

 

I want to know what is on her mind… I already showed it to her before back when we spend our weekends in Gangwon. She said it a beautiful site and very close to nature that’s why she love spending time in our province. Everything is fresh and the air is clean plus its near the beach and the skii slopes that I enjoy so much.

 

Maybe we can build a house….

 

Hahaha… a house. Tsss…

 

Isn’t it too soon? Thinking about building a house?

 

Like so fast… maybe we need to slow down a little. True, I said “Two steps at a time” before when we started but…

 

Building a house will be on another level… like near the “Build a Family” level.

 

We did talked about living together until we grow old and her promise to marry me someday. The Promise ring she gave me back in Maldives is proof of that promise. Amber said the only time she will ask me again to marry her is when she feels that I am ready to accept it without worrying about the state of our company and everything.

 

But… am I ready? Will I ever be ready?

 

I will be ready. Its something I want since we started living together.  

 

Besides, getting married means getting it legal with papers, ceremonies and stuffs. We basically are considered married if living together in one roof, sharing everything, and doing things like what married couples do is a proof of it.

 

We can always choose a place where we can do the ceremony to make it legal… if only Korean laws will change and they legalize same- marriage then I will probably drag Amber first thing in the morning to the City Hall just to get a license. Sigh… still a long way to go. Still impossible… even the equal rights in benefits are unfair until now.

 

The only option for us is to live in a different country where we can enjoy the freedom and equal rights everyone dreams about. But…

 

Living in another country means leaving my family… my family that she also considers her family and the limited friends we have back there. And the company… its not going to be easy… I will only leave the leadership of the company to the rightful heir that our late Father stated on his will before his death.

 

The next in line after me will be Matthew and his next of kin (if ever he marries and have kids), Yoona unnie’s son and the eldest Grandchild. In the event that Yoona unnie decides to have another child again, that child will not be eligible to inherit the company. The next in line after Matthew will be the first child anyone from us of Jessica unnie will produce. Since Jessica unnie is already pregnant with her first born, the eligibility of the child to be one of the legal heirs will take effect once the kid turns 8 years old. And like Yoona unnie, if Jessica unnie decides to have another child after her first born, that child be not be eligible.   

 

And of course, my future offspring will be the last option. That is IF…

 

#1 - I decide to have a child. I mean… IF Amber and I, in the coming years that we are together, decides to build a family of our own. My eldest child will be third in line to inherit the company and the chances to have it is so small. But its okay… my child will still be part of the company whatever happens because of the shares I have.

 

#2 - God forbid, if something bad happens to Matthew while he is young and unmarried (and I hope not!), Jessica unnie’s child will automatically get it. In case that the child is still young to handle the position or haven’t finished studying (18 years old and below), the position and leadership of the company will be handled by one of the parents or legal guardian or anyone who they can trust and appointed.

 

#3 - IF something bad also happens to Jessica unnie’s child then it will fall on my future child. That is the question... will Amber and I be capable of producing our own child and are we ready for that kind of responsibility?

 

I mean, yes we do can produce an offspring through IVF. Its the only way we can have our own child and I’m open about it... i just don’t know if Amber will agree because we haven’t really taken the time to talk about that part. Gosh! Its still early! We are still young anyway...

 

Its a very complicated web of inheritance Dad left on his will. Until now I still read the copy of that Will so to understand completely all the clauses he asked his lawyer to put on it. One thing’s for sure, in the event I decide to retire early or drop the position in good terms while I am still young (or even die young which I know Amber won’t let happen), it will be Matthew and no one else.

 

I guess it will be a long wait for Matthew before he gets to inherit it, I still have a lot of things to do with the company and I promised Dad before he died that I will make sure the company is in a good standing the moment I pass on the leadership.

 

I can do it... I know I can.

 

 

 

 

 

When I went out of the bathroom, Amber was nowhere to be found and instead, what welcomed me was a well made up bed and the smell of brewing coffee outside. After changing into one of her ARMY shirt and shorts, I made my way outside and saw her standing in front of the kitchen sink washing her hands. The table already laid with breakfast she made for the two of us.

 

Hmmm.... did I took a bath that long? I didn’t even notice it...

 

I tiptoed behind her and sneakily wrapped my arms around her waist hugging her from behind. I felt the warmth of her skin and the cute laugh coming from her lips that made my heart glad. I rested my chin on her right shoulder and planted a kiss on her cheek producing a happy smile from her lips. She answered it wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter