THAT NIGHT YOU MADE ME PROUD AND MADE ME CRY

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! UPDATE! 

A QUICK RUNDOWN:

DONGHAE - JESSICA'S HUSBAND

SIWON - YOONA'S HUSBAND

HAE IN - JUNG BRO.

KWANGSOO - BODYGUARD

SACK - BED

GETTING SACKED - PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK AND READ DEFINITION #2.

ANY TERMS I FORGOT TO EXPLAIN JUST COMMENT IT BELOW HEHEHE :D

 

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED THE STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

PEACE YOW~!

 

 

CHAPTER 17

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

“Krystal…”

 

“Yes Yoona unnie?”

 

“Have you seen Amber use a gun?”

 

Should I tell them? Especially this worry wart?

 

Two pairs of eyes stare at me waiting for my response. We are standing in a corner inside Dad’s indoor shooting range watching the impending ‘shooting competition’ the fool Donghae suggested. Biting my bottom lip, I sighed deeply and nodded. “I did. This morning.”

 

My sisters are just staring at me with blank expressions creeping me out. Then all of a sudden, Jessica unnie snorted giving me a mischievous smile then said “Krystal, we are talking about a gun here… okay?” EH?.. (-._.-)’

 

I rolled my eyes in embarrassment when Yoona unnie burst into a fit of laughter joining Jessica unnie who was laughing too. Did I said something wrong?!

 

“Hahahahaha!! Krystal! We are talking about guns here, the metal one that can kill not Amber’s ‘gun’! Stop it!” HUH?! As far as I know Amber doesn’t have a gun with her because she said a service firearm is only issued on her if she’s on a mission.

 

“Please spare us the details of what you and Amber did this morning, I’m sure you loved it when she *BLEEP* her gun inside you repeatedly but lets get real here!” both my sisters laughing like crazy weirdos that it finally dawned on me what ‘gun’ they are saying. *Facepalm*

 

Ugh. These two deprived ahjummas.

 

“I really hate both of you!” I can feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment with that very descriptive interpretation of Jessica unnie. SERIOUSLY!? 

 

They slowly stopped laughing and sandwiched me in a tight hug consoling the pouting and annoyed me. Aiiishhh!!! “Aigooo~… don’t pout like that Ddudungah~…”

 

“UNNIE!” I let out an incredulous hissed hearing her pet name on me. Ugh.

 

“Tell us honestly dear sister…”

 

“What?!”

 

“How do you rate her?”

 

RATE?!

 

Jess and Yoona unnie pulled me closer to where Amber and Donghae are preparing, the latter talking and talking probably of non-sense while my soldier is busy inspecting the gun she will use. We went inside Dad’s study room earlier because I showed her my Father’s armory and let her choose what she wants to use. Only the three of us sisters knew about that secret cabinet, a high tech compartment that can only be accessed by Hand and Iris scan.

 

Why only Jess, Yoona, and I?

 

Dad said Hae In oppa’s temper and personality will bring disaster if he finds out about that secret stock. Its enough that he knows about the guns displayed in the shooting range because all of it are ancient, part of Dad’s collections of guns from the early days.

 

And he said we will need all of it when the time comes. When he said those words back then I felt scared but I didn’t let him know. Because it feels like Dad was saying something is coming and we have to be prepared.

 

Of us three sisters, Jessica unnie got Dad’s expertise in guns. Yup, she is a superb shooter.

 

You will be fooled by her looks you wouldn’t even guess that behind her fashionable outfits and classy demeanor is a woman who knows how to hold a gun and shoot a bullseye. Yoona unnie told me once when I just got back from London that Jess once pointed a gun at her estrange of a husband when he tried to force her to have one night. Donghae thought she will not pull the trigger but she did, firing a warning shot just a millimeter away from his ear.

 

Yoona unnie? She also knows how to shoot because Dad taught her too. Her choice of firearm?

 

SHOTGUN.

 

Hahaha!!!

 

I’m saying the truth. She does practice Trap Shooting, that kind of sport where you shoot a disc clay being thrown in the air using your shotgun. Yup, that is Yoona unnie’s expertise. Sometimes me and Jess that if we throw Siwon oppa in the air, will she pull the trigger and shoot him? She only answered us with a crinkle on her nose plus sneer. Tsss… so obvious.

 

Me? I tried to learn but it gives me nerves. I don’t like the loud sound of guns it makes me nervous that I tremble in fear. Like what happened to me this morning when Amber fired the gun on the hitman who wants to kill me. I regret taking a peek when she shoot him because the loud sound and Amber’s very serious look added to the nervousness I have.

 

That’s why I have my electronic earmuffs now hanging on my neck, ready to wear later when they start shooting.

 

Back to these two weirdos….

 

“RATE?! What rate?!”

 

“Rate! Like from 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest!” Sigh. These two really…

 

“On what the hell category do you two mean?!” Amber’s head turned to where we are, giving me a warm smile. God… I love that smile… makes my heart jump in giddiness. ~~(^___^)~~

 

“Does she cook breakfast for you in the morning?” Yoona unnie asked.

 

“Yes, she does. She’s been learning how to cook breakfast food like those simple scramble eggs, Bokkeumbap, and etc.”

 

“How do you rate it? Her cooking??” Hmmm….

 

“Its actually getting good. Maybe a 7 because she already perfected how I like my Bacon in the morning.” my eyes still on that person my sisters and I are talking about.

 

My sister nodded then spoke gently “Krystal, Amber has been communicating with me since you introduced her to us. She asked me a favor to teach her how to cook your favorites. Especially your Bacon.” Ohhh…    

 

“Does she listen to you when you speak and never interrupts your outbursts and rant about your day?”

 

“Always. Amber is the type of person who will keep quiet, well she is naturally quiet because of her profession but she’s the good quiet. She lets me rant about my bad day while my back, my head, she looks me in the eye while I say my bulls about work. Her calming actually makes all the stress inside me go away… then after everything has been said she will ask me, “Are you okay now?” then she will give me a hug and a pat on my back telling me I did a good job.”

 

“So how do you rate that?” it was Jessica unnie who asked, that I answered with a smile while following Amber’s movements.

 

“Around 9.5… she’s like my shock absorber. The best shock absorber.”

 

“Woah.”

 

“Bed performance?”

 

I snorted at Jessica unnie’s question but answered truthfully. “9~.”

 

“Ohhhhh~~~ KRYSTAL JUNG IS NOW A VERY EXPERIENCED LADY IN THE SACK.”

 

“Silly!”

 

“Stamina?”

 

“Tsss. 10.”

 

“GETTING SACKED!”

 

“WHAT THE HELL DON’T LIE!”

 

“I AM NOT LYING. She can still go on until morning until I pass out!”

 

“NO WAY!”

 

“NOT LYING~…HIPS DON’T LIE. Plus nothing goes down on her anyway unlike your husbands.”

 

“I Agree to that sister.” Yoona unnie and I made a fist bump giggling after. Wow. I can’t believe we are talking about this topic.

 

“Eww. Don’t include my husband because I don’t sleep with him.” Jess snorted at us utterly disgusted. Yep. She and Donghae are married but doesn’t consummate the marriage at all. I think it only happened once, Jessica unnie said it was on their first night as husband and wife. She was drunk because she wanted to numb the pain of Yuri unnie breaking up with her. After that night she said it never happened again even if her husband is asking her.

 

“And who do you sleep with every Thursday? Hmmm???” her face instantly reddened with Yoona unnie’s teasing. Aha! Thursday escapades huh!

 

“No one…”

 

“Does it have 2 words 8 letters?” I playfully joined in earning a pinch on my side. Awww~…

 

“Ohhh…~~ 3 vowels?”

 

“Does her name translate to a Japanese word that means…”

 

“YAH! SHUT UP!”

 

Ohhhhhh~~~…. I think something is up with my dear sister…

 

 

Amber pointed at the ear muffs hanging around my neck motioning that I wear it. I pouted at her but nodded earning a pout too from her because she was copying me. Awww… she is really coming out of her shell these past few days. Amber said that if I will notice in random times that her playfulness appears, she asked me to please bear with her because it means its the 15 year old Amber doing it.

 

15 year old or 30 year old Amber… its still the same. Still the Amber Liu that I adore. (^__^)

 

Based on how Amber looks now, I think she’s planning to enjoy this shooting challenge. This will be interesting…

 

How will Amber restrain herself in showing Donghae her skills in shooting that she acquired from her Special Forces training? Because from what I read in the internet when I was researching about her occupation before, people like Amber are accurate shooters. They have 100% accuracy in shooting because duh, they are Special Forces, she is a Delta Force operator… they are considered as ‘killing machines’ being tapped to do rescue operations. Be it a hostage taking or taking down a whole warehouse full of terrorists. They don’t leave their targets alive.

 

I gave Amber a two thumbs up that she answered with an Okay sign plus a wink that made me giggle like a lovestruck teen once again. Can’t help it if that y soldier out there is soooo… ugh! *Lip bite*

 

I turned my attention to my sisters and I can’t help myself but be weirded out on these two. What the hell is that look?!

 

Both were looking at me with smiles on their faces, pouting and looking so proud and touched. “Are you two okay?!”

 

Jessica unnie reached for my head patting it like I’m some kind of a cute Chihuahua. What’s with her?

 

She cleared then spoke in a gentle voice. “Tell us honestly Krystal…”

 

“Whut?”

 

Yoona unnie smiled at me running her hand on my back then said. “She takes good care of you?”

 

“Yes. Very well… and she also… ummm… saved my life this morning.”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“Yeah… hahaha… someone actually tried to kill me this morning.” the two of them pulled me out of the shooting range and entered the control room where we can still see what is happening inside because of the large bullet proof glass wall.

 

They let me sit on a chair their faces filled with worry. I expect this honestly… they will worry. “But Amber was there with me, she saw the killer and shot him dead. The Police are now investigating it and I already asked Hwa Young to block the spreading of the news. So I think my Assistant did well. Yeah.”

 

“Any leads on who ordered your assassination?”

 

“Based on what Hwa Young reported to me earlier after dinner, the Police said they retrieved the hitman’s cellphone and is now being analyze by their Lab for information it may contain.”

 

“Why didn’t you told us earlier!? Like much more earlier?!” Jessica unnie asked in a slightly dark voice full of worry. That voice always scares me… it means she’s mad. Not at me of course.

 

Sigh.

 

The three of us became quiet, me looking away from them and fixed my gaze outside spotting Amber again. I just don’t want them to worry…

 

“Krystal I’m not mad at you…”

 

“I don’t want to worry both of you and Amber already dealt with it.”

 

“Yes she did. But what if Amber wasn’t there with you earlier?!”

 

“The car window is bulletproof and Kwangsoo is there with me Jessica unnie…”

 

“Did Kwangsoo even spotted the killer? I bet he didn’t.” Sigh. The truth is… Kwangsoo only knew about it from Amber because she briefed her. But if its a regular day and Amber isn’t with us… probably…

 

But I trust Kwangsoo with my life. I know he will make sure I won’t be harmed same as how he protected Dad before. He may look dumb at times but he is a great bodyguard.

 

“Krys…” Yoona unnie sat beside me taking my hand, squeezing it. I turned to her and gave her a sad smile accepting this bad fate I am in. “Jess is right. What if Amber isn’t with you? What will happen when Amber’s vacation is over?”

 

“Then I will have to do with what’s available and that is Kwangsoo.”

 

“For sure she will be away for long.”

 

“Its not that long…” Yeah… I think so.  

 

“You need more bodyguards…”

 

“If I add bodyguards it will make that person who wants me dead utterly overjoyed because it means he succeeded on planting fear in my mind. Whoever that person is who wants me dead, I want him to know that I’m not afraid. If he wants me dead then he should kill me personally and not hide behind a mask.” I hope the investigation of the Police will yield great results.

 

There was a light tap on the glass wall that got our attention. It was Siwon oppa waving at us motioning that the shooting challenge will start now. He smiled at Yoona unnie mouthing ‘Yeobo come out now’ then nodded. Jess and I shared a look after seeing our sister’s face… she was blushing and her smile was something we only see on her whenever she and Matthew are playing together.  

 

“Let’s go out now, we will discuss all of it later Krystal.” Jessica unnie said while the two of us are watching the exchange of the couple. Its not that I don’t want my sister to be happy… but I also don’t want her to be hurt again and again. Because everything is obvious…

 

Yoona Jung has fallen to her husband…

 

She just haven’t realize it.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

The target has been clipped on placed and sent back down range. Donghae and Amber having their separate cubicles, the gun and ammunition they are going to use already laid out on the table in front of them.

 

Amber chose Dad’s favorite, a .22 pistol that he always use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter