SAJANG-NIM'S ANGELS

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: HEY CHINGUS!!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL?! I MISSED YOU CHINGUS! 

POSTING A SHORT UPDATE FOR TONIGHT. I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR 10 DAYS SO FOR THAT I WANT TO GIVE MY APOLOGIES. THE ONLY REASON I CAN GIVE IS BECAUSE OF BEING BUSY WITH EARNING FOR A LIVING BUT DO NOT WORRY I WILL NOT DROP MY AFF BECAUSE I WILL CONTINUE  WRITING FOR A LONG TIME.

ANYWAY, IF YOU ARE READING THIS CHAPTER AMBER OR KRYSTAL, GIVE ME A SHOUT OUT BELOW.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ KIDDING! .... 

#KRYBERALLTHEWAY

 

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Day 15 of 210

 

 

 

Its been 15 days since Amber was away and until now I am still trying to be used to the set up of this Long Distance thing. Communication is the most important part of this relationship we are having that’s why both of us tries to at least have a special time where we can talk and update each other.

 

On her first day back there, as soon as she landed at the airport she immediately sent a text to me informing about her safe flight. She arrived at around 4:00 in the afternoon North Carolina time, it was 5:00 in the morning back here in Seoul. We Facetimed for a while giving each other reminders then agreed to set a time when we can talk again.  

 

Having that 13 hours time difference is quite challenging, both of us already talked about it when she was still here. The two of us plotting everything using the white board inside my room on what time we can contact each other by Facetime. Text messages are okay, we can send it anytime then will be read when one has access to her phone.

 

When its Saturday night at her place, its Sunday morning at mine. That is the moment we can talk to each other through Facetime without minding about time. Our first weekend apart we spent talking and laughing, she inside her room after her duty while I just woke up all messy hair and stuff. The puppy snuggling close to me like how Amber is when she asks for warmth. She stayed up from night till afternoon the next day before we said goodbye so she can have her rest. Imagine the two of us talking the whole day from 8:00 o’clock in the morning KST till 2:00 o’clock the following day KST which is a Monday (that’s 7:00 P.M. EST back there till 1:00 P.M. EST the following day which is Sunday for her).     

 

Our second weekend I spent at Gangwon-do with my sisters and nephew. I slept beside Jessica unnie and Matthew with puppy sleeping by my feet. I was already awake before 8:00 in the morning and already playing with Matthew on the bed tickling him. The pregnant Jessica unnie yelling at us to stop because we are so noisy but after a while joined too and together we tickled the young boy. When Amber’s Facetime call arrived my nephew was so happy and excited to see his most favorite playmate, while I was excited to see the face of my one and only soulmate. We used Jessica unnie’s iPad so the screen will be bigger, my heart feeling that gladness and relief seeing Amber is well. I miss her so much but I know I have to be strong for both of us until she comes back.

 

There were times in this 15 days that I wanted to be crazy and just fly there using the jet just to see her. But whenever I will have that thought, Amber’s words will always enter my mind reminding me to never be persuaded by my longing and sadness. That I should take deep breaths to clear my mind and forget any crazy thing I will do, send her a text message to tell her what I almost did then call Yoona unnie or play with Puppy outside in the garden of the residential place. Take a walk along the banks of Hangang Park or spend time with friends.

 

Friends. That is what I lack in my life. Friends.

 

I wasn’t the type of person back then that make friends with people that easily. Even when I was still in London studying, I never had close friends that I can call. Some few acquaintances but that’s just it, no one else. Seohyun is one of the very few I can call as Friend but she’s gone for a few months now going back to New York to prepare for a recital. Hwa Young, besides being my ever trusted assistant, is the other person I consider my closest friend. Sungjae too because he isn’t just a friend for me, I also consider him as a brother. Kwangsoo I consider him as an older brother who is always ready to protect me from harm and I will always be forever grateful to him.

 

I don’t even have as lot of High School friends because most of them doesn’t like me… they said I’m too unreachable and well to do in life. Or I was too unapproachable and such a snob that no one likes me when all I do was be quiet and study. Some of the girls envies me because of my beauty and brains that’s why no one wants to be friends with the so called Jung girl. Some that luckily got to know me more are all living in other parts of the world that i haven’t seen anyone of them again.

 

“Sajang-nim, we have arrived~…” I chuckled in amusement hearing Kwangsoo’s playful announcement. Jackjack the Puppy suddenly raised his head from my lap and started yapping at him excitedly. The car entered the gated community of Hannam The Hill with a salute coming from the Guard on Duty then followed the first car where my bodyguards are riding. Jackjack barked at the Security from inside the car showing his cute little fangs with a snarl.

 

“Goodness baby! Don’t be vicious like that!” he didn’t stop barking still looking at the direction of the Guardhouse until it disappeared from his sight.

 

When he saw that we are already near the building he transformed into his cute self and started yapping excitedly.

 

“Awww… you miss our house, baby?” I patted his head and caresses his soft, newly trimmed fur perfect for Summer. He actually looks like a cute big rat hahaha! But he’s still cute though my baby is cute~~~… with his red bow tie hahaha!

 

“He’s always excited whenever we come home Sajang-nim. He’s excited he can chase me to the elevator tsk tsk tsk…” Kwangsoo sneered while parking the car on the driveway. I gathered Jackjack in my arms as Kwangsoo steps outside the car to open the door, Hwa Young opening the other door to pick up my document bag from the seat.

 

I named him Jackjack because of that cute baby in The Incredibles but Matthew insists we call him Jaja because he just wants to, my nephew not even giving me the explanation the puppy deserves. But when its just me and Puppy i call him my Jackjack and he is really smart, he answers to two names hahaha! He is so affectionate with Matthew but when it comes to other people he doesn’t easily put his trust on them. I don’t know how Amber trained him but he’s good, even Kwangsoo has to earn his trust until now.

 

One thing cute about him is having soft spots for girls. But not easily though, he will observe first then circle the feet of any female like he’s checking and sniffing. Then maybe if he already confirmed that its safe he will bark excitedly wagging his small tail wanting to be petted.   

 

The moment we entered the building I brought him down to the ground and he immediately followed Hwa Young walking in front of my assistant. The body guards lined up outside bowing at me as I bid them goodbye and gave my thanks for a job well done today. Giving them instructions to take a rest tonight because tomorrow I’ll be going early to the office so they better be ready.

 

Amber helped Kwangsoo on the selection process when the body guards were hired. This was one of the projects she was saying back then before she left. Hiring them from a top Security firm in Seoul and briefing them about the possible individuals who they should watch out for.

 

I was inside the elevator when I thought of Amber in a sudden. Checking my watch for the time, I sighed and smiled to myself seeing its already past 7:00 in the evening. Amber probably is already awake and starting her morning drill or run. I took my phone from the pocket of my blazer letting out a bright smile seeing a message notification coming from her.

 

 

 

From: Stranger <3

6:50 P.M.

 

Hey Miss Grumpy! I’ll be heading out early for a run and work out, pretty boring day coming today because I have paper works. Don’t forget to eat dinner and baby please! I want your selfie not the puppy’s cute picture!  

 

Miss you so much Krystal Jung. Love you~ <3

 

 

 

I bit my lips controlling my giggle and started typing a message while getting out of the elevator and on my way to my unit. Hehehe! She said she wants a cute selfie! Jackjack did a cute selfie! She didn’t said my photo!

 

 

 

To: Stranger <3

7:20 P.M.

 

I miss you too Soldier! I hope you get paper cut ... kidding! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got a very annoying day but its okay such a waste of time to be bothered. I’ll tell it to you once we get to talk after your duty. Do you need anything to be sent there?

 

 

To: Stranger <3

7:20 P.M.

 

 

By the way, Halmeoni sends her greetings! She said she misses you already more than she misses her husband. That kinda sounds weird though. -_-

Don’t you want Jackjack’s selfie?! He’s so cute in that selfie! Jessica unnie bought him new puppy clothes. I’ll dress him up next time and take his photos then I’ll spam your KKT with lots of it!

 

Take care of yourself and be safe always. Love you Amberrrr <3

 

 

 

 

Its okay if she won’t get to reply immediately what’s important is she reads it. That’s enough for me. :)

 

 

When i entered my home Jackjack ran towards me in a stride, when he does that it means he wants to be carried and I did while taking off my shoes and wearing my house slippers. Hwa Young already prepared the dinner we bought Take Out from a Fried Chicken stand and some Tteokbokki plus Odeng. She laid it in my coffee table with the bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

 

“Do you really want Red wine with that Hwa Young-ah? I have Cass in my wine fridge.” I sat on the floor cross legged giving Jackjack a snuggle. Aigooo~... so affectionate. I’m so thankful Amber gave him to me or else I’ll be staring at space all the time thinking about her.

 

“Its okayyy I needed this wine anyway. Gosh! So stressed with that A-hole!” I rolled my eyes agreeing with her.

 

The A-hole she is talking about was the guy introducing his self as the next CEO of a company known in Korea as one of our competitors. He suddenly appeared in the lobby of our building together with his battalion of bodyguards wanting to have a meeting with me. Of course the security persons didn’t allow them to pass the entrance leading to the elevators. They can’t pass through it if they don’t have the issued visitors pass with RFID that has to be scanned to let them in.

 

I was in the middle of an important employees’ meeting when that announced his presence downstairs. Hwa Young passing a note saying the guy wants to talk to me ASAP. Hahahahaha!!! Such a capital ... I am the leader of my company, I don’t say yes or follow anyone’s command. My command is the one that should be followed.

 

“Next time don’t waste your time with him Hwa Young-ah. Look at you!~ You’re having wrinkles now!”

 

“If i get wrinkles in my face its because of you!” she playfully sneered at me making me laugh. I threw a balled up tissue on her direction opposite mine and accepted the disposable chopstick she handed.

 

“Did you give him a slot for a meeting with me?” 

 

“I did...”

 

“Yah! Why!? I don’t want to talk to that .” 

 

“I scheduled him next year.” both of us burst out laughing and started eating. Oh well... don’t wanna be bothered with him. I know why he wants to talk and its no use, I don’t want anything to do with their company and family.  

 

There was a knock on my door, Kwangsoo asking if he can enter. I answered him with a yes while Jackjack on my lap who seems started sleeping before me. When the door opened, Jackjack’s ears suddenly perked up and his body straightened in all fours like he was alerted of danger. He leaped from my lap to the floor and ran across my living room to the main door stopping in front of the shocked Kwangsoo shooing him away. Hahahaha!!

 

He was in attack mode! His little fangs glaring at Kwangsoo, all alert whenever Kwangsoo will move to the left and right. “Sajang-nim! Ahhh… yah Jaja! Shhhhooo!!! I can’t believe this!” I stifled my laughter seeing Kwangsoo shoo Jackjack away with the folder he was holding. The puppy immediately relaxed when I whistled calling him. He turned back and ran bouncing then stopped when he was already in front of me and turned around in a protective stance again.

 

“Aigoo this Jaja! Its me Kwangsoo hyung!” 

 

“Its okay Kwangsoo, i’ll handle him. Come and sit with us to eat...” I motioned for him to step forward and sit on the floor too to join us. He sat near Hwa Young and accepted the pack of disposable chopsticks i handed to him.

 

“Thank you Sajang-nim...” 

 

We started eating and exchanging stories of how the day went by. Kwangsoo informing me that he noticed two men in a motorcycle following us from the company building until we arrived at Hannam. He already alerted the boys and the Guard on Duty at the gate to be awake. This has been going for a week now, the Police has been alerted too but all they say is until nothing has been done by those people following us then they can’t do anything. But they will look into it and will respond quickly when something occurs.

 

Are they seriously telling me that they will only do an action if something terrible happens instead of preventing it to happen?

 

If only Amber is here...

 

Sigh.

 

Its okay, nothing bad will happen. I trust the people around me I know they will keep me safe from harm. Besides that I also know how to protect myself in case of emergency. I’m not doing anything wrong to hurt anyone same as our company. And if there is someone who wants to harm me...

 

I know who it is.

 

“By the way, what happened to Miss Song and Miss Park?” I asked Hwa Young after sipping my wine. She sighed then took a sip of hers then spoke in an amused voice.“Krys, Victoria called earlier w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter