THOSE KIND OF 'THINGS' AND MORE 3

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS!

DROPPING THE UPDATE.

SORRY IF YOU ALL HAVE TO WAIT LONG I WAS QUITE BUSY BECAUSE OF SOME ERRANDS.

THANK YOU AND ENJOY!

PART 4 COMING SOON!

PEACE YOW!~

CHAPTER 13

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

She’s near… I can feel it…

 

Her tight grasp on my hair says it all. I continued on lapping at her core, holding her legs firmly as I move my tongue inside her. Brushing my hardened muscle on her walls that made her a mess.

 

“Ohhhh God…..”

 

The tub was already half full with water, bubbles floating around that makes it slippery. I stopped on what I’m doing to her when I hear her stomach grumbling again. Tsss… she’s hungry but she’s controlling it! This is bad. I let out a chuckle and raised myself from the tub, leaning forward to kiss her. “Maybe we should continue this later…” I mumbled after breaking our kiss.

 

“What?! No!~…”

 

“But you’re hungry…”

 

“It will hurt if I don’t release what you built inside me…” Hmm… true enough. I’m actually feeling it too in my navel that tight feeling that wanted to burst. And she looks so y and enchanting… there’s no way I will leave her unsatisfied. I’ve waited 8 weeks for this to happen again!

 

“You asked for it…” I crashed my lips on hers, trapping her body at the edge of the tub. She wrapped her arms around my neck the two of us kissing each other fiercely. I lifted her right leg wrapping it in my waist and slid my hands on her back down to her beautiful . I’m gonna make that red later just wait for it…

 

. I sounded like a ert..

 

I wonder if she wants to use those things… those toys that they call. I haven’t use it before and only hears about it when the boys are talking about their ‘adventures’ with strippers when they go on a break at Las Vegas.

 

Its not that I doubt myself when it comes to pleasuring her, I may be drunk a lot of times when I end up in bed with women but I know I satisfy them enough using what I have available. Let’s say I am curious about what those toys will do if we use one. Anyway, its still her call. I think she made it known earlier when I told her we need to buy a lube, I have this 99% feeling she will say yes.

 

But for now, I will pleasure her with these deadly fingers… hehehe…

 

“Please… don’t stop…” she whispered in my ear her hot breath adding to that intense feeling running inside me. Sliding a finger inside her slowly, I leaned back and captured her lips while giving her the pleasure she wants and deserves.

 

She broke the kiss and held my face, giving me open mouth kisses while panting. Damn she’s so beautiful… she looks so y than ever… …

 

“You like it…?” she answered me with a nod biting her lips. Her moans are music to my ears… the loud music drowning her loud noises. My lips trailed from to the side of her neck, nipping and on her skin.    

 

She’s wet but it isn’t enough. I should really buy lube later… online that is. I don’t have any courage to pop up in a convenience store and ask the staff where the lube is!

 

“Oh …” I stopped her and knelt again in between her legs to finish her off. I really need to finish this now I feel hungry too.

 

“Too tight?…” she asked in a whisper. She had that soft look in her eyes and the desire was there. Her fingers threading on my hair massaging my scalp sensually. I turned my face to kiss her palm giving her a wink that made her laugh quietly. “Seriously Soldier, not wet enough?!”

 

“I told you we should buy lube later…” I chuckled at her placing her legs on my shoulders and dived into her . Her head trashing back yelling my name when I on her bud at the same time dipping my two fingers inside her curling it as I made a come hither motion looking for that perfect spot. Come on… you can do it baby…

 

“O-okayyyy~…. ugggh… … ahhhh…~….” That’s it baby… move your hips…

 

“Amberrr... I’m near… oh ….Ugggghhhh… ” she was breathless, hang open breathing on . She grabbed the back of my head pushing my face further while grinding her hips, meeting my tongue that is going in and out of her . I released her bud and started teasing it with the tip of my tongue while my fingers curl inside her stimulating that spot I finally found making her scream.

 

Ohhhh those y screams~… Wait for it later after we had our breakfast. You will not leave this room without losing your voice. Soldier will make sure of that… hehehe…

 

“I’ll you till you tap out…” who said that?!

 

Fool its you!

 

“Shut up Soldier!~ Just finish me off already… oh shiiiiiiiit! Yessss!…” She shuddered on my hold, her body convulsing that I have to hold her down. Her juices flowing that I didn’t waste my time and clean her up good when a loud voice suddenly boomed outside the door startling us two. Krystal in surprised closed her legs trapping my head in a hurry.

 

“KRYSTAL!!!!”

 

“Awww! Krys!” She immediately opened her legs pulling my head closer to her giving me a kiss. “Sorry~…” wow… she’s glowing… her eyes flutter as the two of us grin mischievously at each other and share a kiss. My hands her thighs to relax her because her knees are trembling after that pleasure I gave her. Wooo! Need air. I took deep breaths and smiled at her while wriggling my eyebrows playfully. “So..?”

 

Awww… she look so cute… her face so flushed… She snorted in a cute way playfully slapping my face with a quiet laugh that in my eyes was so adorable. Really ing adorable. ugh! “Hmm… not bad, Soldier~…”

 

“YAH! STOP THAT!”

 

Krystal cringe when she heard the voices outside. Sighing, she sat on the edge letting me sit back on the tub before sliding down on my lap. Our bodies half submerging on the slippery water with bubbles all around. It feels relaxing… the water is hot but in the right temperature that it relaxes your body.

 

Looks like the people outside are so hellbent on wrecking that 2 inches thick hardwood door…

 

“CHRYSTAL ING SOO JUNG!!!! OPEN THIS BATHROOM DOOR NOW!!!”

 

WOAH. THAT SOUNDS… SCARY.

 

“That sounds scary… Chrystal ing Soo Jung… so that’s your real name~..” I crinkled my nose brushing it to hers that made her giggle. “With a K?” I scooped some water on my palm pouring it at her shoulders and back. Krystal was just staring at me with a soft smile on her face that melts my insides. Don’t smile at me like that… you’re bringing out the old Amber…

 

Although slowly I think… the old Amber is struggling to get out of her grave. Slowly.

 

Funny… She’s not even worrying someone is already trying to demolish her door?!

 

“Silly… with a C and H minus the ‘ing’ but I use the K because its looks more professional.” the two of us snickered, sharing another kiss. All we do is kiss and I’m not even tired of it. Her lips so soft and sweet I can’t get enough of those luscious lips. What did she do to me?!

 

Silly Amber… you just missed her so bad…

 

I really do… so much.

 

The pounding on the door continued, sounding like its going to be blown to pieces by whoever is at the other side. Tsk… of all days why TODAY!?

 

I WAITED 8 WEEKS FOR THIS!

 

*BLAG!* *BLAG!* *BLAG!*

 

“Are you expecting anyone today?”

 

“Ugghh… its my sisters.” she rolled her eyes and let out an embarrassed whine.

 

Ahh… her sisters…

 

“They didn’t even informed me they are coming… now our day is ruined!” Awww… she’s looking forward to spend this day with me… that’s sweet… ^__^

 

Her sisters…

 

“YAH! KRYSTAL! OPEN THE DOOR!UGH!” Eh? That is one mighty pounding and kicking! The door vibrated I felt it! Why do I feel that her sisters are Amazons!?

 

I copied her pout and kept on giving her pecks on her lips that makes her giggle. She ran her hands on my body down to my arms before wrapping it around my neck. “They will probably stop when they get tired…”

 

Hmmm… her sisters…

 

Sisters…

 

SISTERS.

 

.

 

“S-should we open the door?” I asked her, suddenly feeling the worry inside my bone as I carry her down with my body on the bubble bath. In times like this a soldier should be calm and not be affected with whatever is happening in the background.

 

Just be calm Amber…

 

Calm…

 

*BLAG!* *BLAG!* *BLAG!*

 

.

 

“That is Yoona unnie, my other sister. She was born before me and already married. She’s a worrywart so don’t be too surprise why she is doing that now.” I nodded reaching for her hair fixing it on her shoulders. I bit my lips while scanning her face, teasing her with biting her nose. She grinned dipping her lips on mine afterwards, kissing me again then released my mouth breathlessly. “I owe you…”

 

“In this situation, it can wait…”

 

*BLAG!* *BLAG!*

 

“Seriously Yoona Jung!” she let out an exasperated sigh, burying her face on my neck for a while. She looks so done with her sister hahaha! I wonder how they will react if they knew their little sister is in the tub frolicking with me.

 

Hmmm… I mean. I technically have a and small mounds of even if I look more like a pretty handsome guy.

 

I ran my hands on her back it to calm her a little. All we can do now is open that door before they wreck it down and see us like this. Where did I even threw my boxers?!

 

But am I ready to face them? This is not what I imagined to do first when I rode that cargo plane from Syria… I only imagined a hot reunion and locking her up in my room for the whole day. Sheez.  

 

The pounding stopped for a moment then we heard three knocks before another voice spoke again but now in a more calmer tone not like the previous one. “Krystal, are you there? Its Jess and Yoona.”

 

Krystal gave me a motion to be quiet then pointed at the remote of the iDock. I carefully stood up from the tub reaching for the remote from where I threw it earlier then gave it to her. “Who’s that?” I asked her curiously as I dip on the water again. She looks so nervous when that person spoke. The oldest sister?

 

“Its Jessica unnie our eldest sister. I think you have to hide, Soldier. They shouldn’t see you here with me .” Eh? Maybe she found the confusion on my face alarming that she has to grab my face gently to explain. “What I mean is they will freak out if they see us together here, like babies. Get it?” Hmm… ahh… yeah hehehe…

 

“Then you should clean up now and open the door, come on…” I helped her stood up from the tub getting out of it. She went to the showers to rinse herself while I turn the music off then threw the remote back at the counter.

 

“Jess?! Yoona?! What are you two doing inside my room?!” she motioned for me to be quiet while patting herself dry. My eyes having a feast on her y shimmering body. Wooow… okay Amber snap out of it!

 

Now… where should I hide?…

 

I looked around the bathroom and saw the cabinet under the sink. Hmmm… too narrow. Even if I have to curl like a spaghetti there I won’t fit.

 

“Because we heard something strange and we thought maybe something bad is happening to you. Are you already done taking a bath?” Hahaha! Nah… nothing bad is happening. Something GOOD happened.

 

“Yeah, hold on a second I’ll just dry myself up! Can you please tell Yoona unnie not to demolish my bathroom door!” she went to me patting my face dry with the towel cringing her nose. She’s annoyed I think.

 

“Don’t be annoyed… its okay…” I whispered at her and she nodded with a sigh. I feel her frustration. Its really annoying but at the same time I don’t have the right to be annoyed.

 

“Come out immediately! We brought food!”

 

“O-okay…” I tried to stand up but she stopped me.“Did you bring M-matthew…?” Matthew? Who that? Her dog?

 

“No. He’s with your Siwon oppa… skiing.” Oh. A human. But dogs can ski too…

 

“Who’s Matthew? Her dog?” Krystal flicked my forehead with a restrained laugh. “No! Silly! Matthew is her kid… its my beloved nephew! You’ll love him…” she hissed at me with a funny smile possibly thinking I’m a fool. Hehehe… sorry~…

 

The door knob turned again that made Krystal’s head snap to its direction letting out an annoyed chuckle. She went to the towel rack taking a robe to wear. “Amber! Hide now! I’m going to open the door!” she hissed at me in a whisper while wearing her bathrobe. . “Jessica unnie can’t see you like that! I know her, she will definitely nag me to death in the most savage way.”

 

“But where?! Should I make a hole in your ceiling?!” now I’m feeling her nervousness! Wait! ! I stood up from the tub almost slipping and looking around but found no place. “Maybe I can hide at the back of the door!”

 

“No! Use your skills!” she hissed at me again now holding the doorknob. She pointed her lips at the water raising her brows. Ohhh.. now I get it. “Got it, Soldier?”

 

I made an Okay sign then sat on the tub, taking deep breaths just to regulate my breathing. Just think about this Amber… you’re in a covert military operation and you need to hide under water so enemies will not capture you.

 

“Make it quick or you’ll be a soldier’s widow!”

 

“W-what?! Silly…” she snorted at me with a reddened face, a shy smile forming on her lips. I don’t even know why I said it but it actually made me giddy hehehe…. I gave her a wink then took a deep breath before submerging myself under the bubbly waters crossing my arms on my chest. I heard the door open and voices…

 

My mind concentrating on how I can hold my breath for the longest time. I already did this before back then when we had an operation in Mexico. I need to hide on a fish pond so that the private army of a Drug dealer will not catch me. We were gathering information on them that time, I blended on the surroundings while recording the conversation inside the house using a transmitter.

 

I can hear them talking in the background, Krystal denying to her sisters about having another person inside her bathroom.  

 

… 2 minutes… I can still hold it…

 

Focus Amber… focus… just think about happy thoughts…

 

Happy thoughts…

 

Krystal’s happy face crossed my mind… her face when she saw me yesterday inside her office…

 

When she jumped on me overly happy and looking so relieved…

 

Hahaha… she thought I’m a ghost and she cried… silly girl.

 

But…

 

It melted my heart knowing she waited for me to comeback…

 

A person whom I only spent hours with… but already made an impression in my life.

 

I didn’t even know I’m capable of doing these kind of overly cheesy stuffs, even the words coming out of my mouth. Maybe meeting her, the old Amber was resuscitated back to life.

 

I heard the door closing in a thud, a signal for me to emerge under the water. “… that was… a bit long..” i took deep breaths filling my lungs with air thanking the Heavens that I am still alive. … that was close…

 

Krystal and her sisters went out of the room giving me enough time to wash up and put on my clothes. Problem is I only have few clothes with me. And I’m still contemplating if I should buy more clothes later when we go out but that will have to wait. When I checked her built in closet for shirts, I found a secret of hers. She have my ARMY shirt… since when did she have it? Hahaha… I’ll ask her about it later. ^__^

 

I tiptoed by the door opening it a little so I can get a glimpse of what is happening outside. Hahaha! Awww poor Sajang-nim… her sister dragged her to the dining table without letting her change her clothes first. She’s probably freezing now…

 

Watching their interaction was something new for me. Growing up in a family as an only child, I only received love from my parents. I never experienced being surrounded by relatives since they are all in Taiwan so I don’t know how it feels to be doted so much like how Krystal is being doted by her sisters now.

 

The two of them looks nice and cool…

 

Oh.

 

She got my sweaty shirt.

 

.

 

that looks delicious… my stomach grumbled when I caught a whiff of the delicious smell of food in the dining table. I’m really hungry now this is no joke!

 

my grumbling stomach, I smiled to myself seeing how Krystal finished her soup in big scoops while her sisters watch her eat. I know, it was so soft. They look at her with worry and care… because I feel that worry too especially when I saw her yesterday. Losing that much weight is no joke, she really is thin.

 

That’s why last night, I’m decided.

 

While I’m here… I will make sure she will gain the weight she lost. No more skipping meals or sleepless nights. No more worrying and I will make sure to take away all those stress in her system because its bad for her health.

 

While you are here…

 

How about when you are back at the camp? You will be away for months… how will you continue on caring for her?

 

Sigh.

 

I closed the door gently without noise and sat on the floor resting my back by the foot of the bed. I will just wait for Krystal to come back and maybe tell her she should just spend time with her sisters today. We can still reschedule everything tomorrow…

 

“Tsk. I forgot its Monday tomorrow… she will be back to work. Ughhh.” geez. This was the only day we can be together. Tomorrow she’s back to her regular schedule at the office… totally… totally wasted Sunday.

 

I closed my eyes and rested my head back at the mattress while waiting for a certain person to come back. It wasn’t long because when I opened my eyes, Krystal entered in a hurry not forgett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter