SATURDAY NIGHTS

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! DROPPING A SHORT UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU.:) HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS WHO PATIENTLY WAITS FOR UPDATES. TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED THE STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D IF YOU HAVEN'T UPVOTED IT THEN PLEASE IF YOU MUST, CLICK THE UPVOTE BUTTON AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

TIL NEXT UPDATE! 

PEACE YOW!~

 

 

 

CHAPTER 28

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

Weeks passed by, life continued for us.

 

Krystal’s brother, Hae In, was admitted to a Rehabilitation Facility to cure his addiction. I heard all charges were dropped since he doesn’t really have any involvement with the incident in the mansion. Hwa Young said he is under various counselings and his former brothers in Christ visits him often to conduct spiritual healing. When he will get out, only God knows. If he does get out, I hope he doesn’t do that horrible thing again especially if I am thousands of miles away.

 

Because if he does, I will do everything to reach South Korea and haunt him.

 

I will kill him straight with my bare hands.

 

Hahahaha!

 

I’m not kidding.

 

We went back to our regular daily schedule after the vacation. Krystal going to the office while I goes to Guri and help Halmeoni and Sungjae at the restaurant. Saturdays we spend together, I will pick her up at her office by the afternoon then we will go on long walks at the nearest Han River Park while talking and admiring the scenery. Sometimes we go to CGV Apgujeong to watch newly release movies and have dinner at Halmeoni’s restaurant feasting on Gopchang and other food Halmeoni will cook for her. If she isn’t tired and feels bored, she will also help in the restaurant taking orders and serving it.

 

Sometimes we will stay there for the night or go home to Hannam then by Sunday morning we will travel to Gangwon to spend the day with her sisters. Kwangsoo will have the Sunday as his rest day so its my duty to protect the Sajangnim until he comes back by Monday morning. I drive the car going to Gangwon then we will have an overnight stay there, by morning Kwangsoo will be there to drive us back home to Seoul.

 

What a hectic schedule, right?

 

Its okay :)

 

Sunday is the only day Krystal can be reunited with her sisters. She wants to be there for her older sister Jessica who had a breakdown when we were in Maldives. Krystal only told me about Jessica’s ordeal when we arrived at Incheon from Taiwan. Not wanting to burden me with her own family’s drama because I was in the middle of my own family drama and closure that’s why she kept it until we got home. I caught her crying in the bathroom that night while talking to Yoona asking how Jessica is and being guilty for leaving that night and saying those things to her sister. All I can do is console her and tell her everything will be alright, that we will head out to Gangwon first thing in the morning to see her.  

 

Depression ate her whole being, the heart break she had years ago and rejection of the person she loves triggered her desire to end her life. Thank Heavens Yoona found her or else we will go home in a house mourning. And one more thing… the Divorce is happening even if she’s pregnant.

 

Jessica is doing great as of now, Yuri has been keeping her company. Taking care of her ex-girlfriend everyday. Yuri told me that day when we first arrived that she goes home at night then comes back in the morning. She accompanies Jessica to her Doctor for the counseling session and brings her to the Riding Club to take Jessica’s mind away from negative thoughts by engaging her in Equine therapy. She hired a license therapist who specialize in it except that Jessica can't ride the horse since she is pregnant. Krystal is happy her sister is slowly healing, step by step and soon she will be okay. With the help of family and friends, I know Jessica will be fine.

 

That is how we spend our weekends since we came home from our vacation. Then the whole 5 days of her week ahead is jam packed with schedules that when Hwa Young showed me her Samsung Tablet containing the Sajang-nim’s weekly calendar of meetings I felt dizzy.

 

Her Monday starts with an early morning meeting with the Department Heads and what work to be done and expect for the whole week. Business partner conference calls and office visits by Department where she checks the employees treating them for snacks and asking them how they are. Listening to the employees complaints and interacting with them, then by lunch time she will review the documents sent by every Departments and Subsidiaries they have asking for her approval and signature.

 

Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays are for factory visits, site visits, Charity events, functions, press conferences if needed, magazine or newspaper interviews for their business section (there was one lifestyle magazine and one tabloid newspaper who wants to interview her, she asked the journalists to e-mail their questions to her for review) and other last minute meetings or sudden meetings requested by partner companies where she is part of the Board. Their company, Dae Jeong Corporation owns large amount of shares in various big and small companies in South Korea. All of those shares she represents as part of the Board of Directors, Krystal Jung is the youngest in the country to be one of them.

 

Fridays is reserved for the weekly meeting where her Department Heads and Senior Managers will update her about everything they have done for the past week. Boost in Sales, lowered sales, new stocks coming, new products coming, customer suggestions and complaints, how the Entertainment company is doing, if the massager being sold at the Home TV Shopping Network is selling or not, new designs for electronic gadgets, updates about employee relations, etc.

 

Everything. Everything they can report they will. And she listens, always listens and never gets anything pass through her without her comments or suggestions or approval. I had first hand experience of being inside that meeting room one Friday and I must tell I was drained even if I wasn’t one of the Managers there who reported in front of her with matching Excel charts and Power Point Presentations. I was simply standing with Kwangsoo in a corner observing and listening that I felt my brain being jumbled with all the information and numbers.

 

I’d rather jump from helicopters, do night raids and dodge bullets than do their work. Its ing exhausting!

 

Her position may sound so privilege, so grand… like those typical C.E.O.s portrayed in movies who only slacks around inside his office and play golf putts in his artificial grass. Earning millions even if he is sitting on his leather chair the whole day or their secretary (although we had quickie a couple of times inside her office when I visit her bringing lunch *winkwink* hehehe…). Honestly, that was my impression of C.E.Os before I met Krystal.

 

Meeting her opened my eyes to the reality that being a C.E.O. and Chairwoman of a big company is not an easy task especially for a young woman like her. She holds that huge responsibility, carrying the whole company over her shoulders.

 

Her job is not easy. Not easy.

 

It wasn’t just hard. It is very hard.

 

All major decisions must come from her. She leads them to strategize for new marketing tools or product development. Gives her thoughts on the new artists or new albums to be launch, applauds her Department Heads for a job well done for the week and boost their morale for the coming week ahead. She may be strict, but her strictness is what makes her stand out. I heard her once say to her employees…

 

To be on top doesn’t always mean your company is the best and no other companies can beat you. It only means everyone made an effort to work harder and contribute efficiently to make the company reach their goal. Other companies also has their employees who works hard but Dae Jeong employees works harder than them that’s why they are number 1.

 

After office hours is the time for me to pick her up and Krystal always exits through the basement lobby. Sometimes I will pick her up personally inside her office or sometimes I will be waiting for her at the Basement. We eat dinner at home, a lot of times I do the cooking. Just simple food nothing grand because I’m not a good cook like Yoona hahaha!

 

When she isn’t tired at all, she helps me cook the dinner while the TV is playing on the background. All I cook is Steak and Spaghetti because its the easiest to prepare. She said its okay because its also the only food she can make besides boiled egg.

 

Did I left out anything?

 

Oh yeah, one more.

 

? Hahahahaha!

 

With all that hectic schedule we still find a way to have intimacy and as always it is GREAT.

 

Night time is for sleeping (unless its a Saturday hehehe…). Morning is the best time to for us do it because both of us are well rested.

 

And well, I always get more worked up in the morning especially if she leads the way. Its like a pre-work out for both of us hahaha! A work out before the main work out that sometimes ends up in the showers (bathing included if time is ticking and she will be late) or if its still early we cuddle and talk about silly things that makes her laugh.

 

Cuddling and being silly with her in bed is what I call the soft hours. I just love cuddling her soft body, hugging her, inhaling her scent, kissing her. Seeing her smile… her smile that always warms my heart.

 

Everything is falling into its right places. I am happy, truly happy with my life now. I already let go of the past and is now looking forward to the future. Looking forward to the days I will get to spend with her and memories we will make. I can’t wait to go back to camp and finish my contract and be discharge completely from service. Being discharge from the service is the only way I can enjoy my life fully.  

 

I’m already getting used to this kind of life with her. Different from the life I lead before where I always keep to myself when I stay in places no one knows me. For the first time in my li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter