DESIDERI VENDICATIVI

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: WHAT'S UP CHINGUS! HEHEHEHE DROPPING ANOTHER UPDATE~!

 

PEACE YOW!~

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 44

 

 

 

Siwon’s unit somewhere in Cheongdamdong

 

 

Siwon took the glasses of whisky from the table and handed it to the woman who came minutes ago. He wasn’t expecting anyone tonight, all he wanted to do was to drink away the awful luck he has now.

 

His nosy and violent sister-in-law pushed him out of the Jung mansion the other night. His wife Yoona throwing him out of the house and out of her life just like how she throws trash. She even threatened him that he cannot visit his son. That’s bull.

 

He needs his son. Of course he loves him! Who in the world will not love their child when its their own flesh and blood. Matthew is the most wonderful gift life gave him. Having Matthew saved his for being homeless after his Father died.

 

He needs Matthew to live and keep on living like how he is born to be.

 

Matthew is his Ace. With Matthew around he can have everything that is rightfully his. He can claim the riches his Father left when the old man died and deprived him of everything.

 

He needs him now more than ever… after what happened today, he really needs to get his son.

 

The baby inside his wife’s womb?

 

Unplanned. That baby will be useless be it a boy or a girl. The Will of his deceased Father in-law stated that only the first born will inherit the company and fortunes of the Jungs. The offspring that comes after will not have the right to be an heir to the family fortune. He doesn’t need another child, all he needs is Matthew no one else.

 

Yoona can raise that baby all by herself he doesn’t care. He thought his wife was still using contraceptives that’s why he was too carefree. Imagine the surprise he got one morning when she showed him the pregnancy test strip with a sweet smile on her face. All he can do was smile and pretend to be happy but deep down inside he was smacking his head for impregnating her.

 

He doesn’t hate his wife. They were close friends back when they were young. Yoona was kind enough to marry him when his Father arranged their marriage. Even though she knew he was in-love with another woman she still married him out of being a dutiful daughter.  

 

He loves her. He learned to love her all these years they were together. She accepted every bulls he brought, his infidelity and him being a lazy .

 

But he also loves his life. The pampered and luxurious life he has ever since he was young. It was his Father’s fault anyway. He spoiled Siwon so much that he became out of control. And the only way to stop him was to arrange his marriage and scare him. Scare him that he will not inherit his fortune when he dies unless he marries Yoona and produce an heir. Of course Siwon without thinking twice obliged because he cannot live without the luxury he always has.

 

The downside of that Will from his deceased Father is that IF, one day Yoona decides to Divorce him, he will not have any right to the fortune his Father left. Why?

 

Because all of it will be under Matthew’s name. Nothing for Siwon, even a cent.

 

That’s why Matthew is the key. As Matthew’s representative he manages the fortune his deceased Father left. In addition to that, his deceased Father in-law gave him a high ranking position in the company as compensation for him being a loyal Son-in-law. When the time comes and his other sister-in-law decides to step down from her throne and pass it on to the next heir, Siwon will be there waiting for the crown in behalf of his son.

 

Maybe he doesn’t have to wait for too long. Maybe they can do something to oust the mighty Sajangnim out of her throne. He has actually, he has what he needs to make her go down and he… he was just waiting for the right time to unleash the secrets inside the Pandora’s Box.

 

Photos? Check.

 

Videos? Check.

 

Scandal worthy articles? Check.

 

He is prepared. Very prepared. He has everything he needs. How? Hahaha… ing the Personal Assistant made it easy for him. He calculated everything… step by step.

 

From seducing Hwa Young that day, making her head over heels in-love with him and it was too easy. He got her dancing on his palm in just a month of seduction. A few sweet words there, promises of forever, expensive and thoughtful gifts, mind blowing … he got her.

 

And Im Hwa Young… she was his Mata Hari.

 

Providing him with all the information he needed.

 

Information that even old man Lee Byung Hun cannot acquire. That old man is not even interested now in bringing down the Sajangnim. It seems that the coming arrival of his Grandchild changed his perspective… he seems like he softened a little. When he offered him a secret partnership in bringing down Krystal, the old man just shrugged his shoulders and said he has other things to do that requires his special attention. Fool.

 

But then… everything is screwed up.

 

His other sister-in-law aka The Mighty Sajangnim barred him from entering the Daejeong Corporation Headquarters this morning. Stripping him off of his position in the company just like that! Its unlawful! He can’t even enter the building and get his stuff! The Security at the building entrance showed a Memo with the Sajangnim’s signature relieving him in his position in the company. It was embarrassing!

 

Now Hwa Young came looking like the world crashed and burn, telling him she was put on Indefinite Leave by Krystal. Now how can he get inside information from that !?

 

Those Jung sisters are really testing his patience.

 

“What do you plan now?” he asked Hwa Young. He sat on the couch crossing his legs, holding the glass of whiskey admiring it. The golden colour of the drink reminding him of his office desk that he sorely missed.

 

Hwa Young was walking back and forth slowly in front of him then went to the wide glass window looking at the scenery. Thinking?

 

“How about you? What do you plan now?”

 

“Well… I plan on having a revenge. But first, I need to get my son.”

 

“But how about the baby?”

 

“The baby hasn’t even born yet. She can do anything she wants with the baby… I only need Matthew.”

 

“Then after you get Matthew…?”

 

“Hmmm….” he swirled the contents of his glass with a smirk. “Then teach them a lesson they won’t forget.”

 

“How about me?” he stopped what he was doing and took a glance at the woman facing back at him. What about her? She’s no use now anyway.

 

“We will be…together. You want that, right?” Nah. I’ll get rid of you.

 

She nodded her head without looking at him, believing again his words of deceit. “What’s the plan?” plan… Siwon thought.

 

“Getting rid of them one by one. Throwing mud at their name that they value so much. Its time the Jungs step down from their mighty throne. And its better to start it soon. Why?”  

 

Hwa Young took a deep breath and a sip if her liquor before she spoke. “I want in.”

 

He wasn’t surprise nor shocked. Siwon kind of expected it anyway. He knows how much Hwa Young envies the Jung sisters especially his wife Yoona. But he also knows how Hwa Young dotes on the mighty Sajangnim… is she for real?

 

“Joining me in this revenge means hurting the Jungs, most especially Krystal.”

 

“I know.” Hwa Young’s fist clenched on a tight fist hearing the name of the person who walk away from her. She can’t contain the anger she feels until now. She gave everything just to serve them! Just like that Krystal turned her back at her. With the sole reason that she already knows her affair with Siwon!?

 

“Are you sure you want to join me in this?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I thought you are loyal to her? What happened to that loyalty?”

 

“I guess being loyal will always only put me behind her and not ahead of her. The only way to be ahead of the Jung Sisters is to have them disappear in this world.”

 

“Hmmm… I like that… who do you want to disappear first?”

 

She swirled her whisky glass while looking at the view outside the hotel glass window. The face of that one person she wants to disappear quickly to get what she wants.

 

“Your wife.”

 

“That will be hard, you know that. The Jung mansion is heavily guarded and secured. And for sure you are already banned for entering that place.”

 

“Who do you suggest we bring down first?”

 

“How about… the eldest.” that other who threatened to blow his jewels. She is carrying the next heir after Matthew anyway… why not clear the path?

 

Siwon stood up from his seat and went to where Hwa Young is standing. He turned to his side staring at the woman who also turned around to face him. “Jessica?” she asked. He let out an evil smirk, clinking his glass on Hwa Young’s glass and spoke.

 

“Jessica… and her child.”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~0~~~~~

 

 

 

Two weeks later....

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

 

 

Until now I am still amazed at the stories Krystal and everyone told me about my deep sleep. Even Doctor Hwang said she was monitoring my brain activity while I was in my comatose state. She said everything was normal which is strange. Strange because a lot those patients who falls into a comatose for more than a month will start going to the vegetative state. Meaning no response whatsoever, like a vegetable just lying there.

 

 

It was like waking up from a very relaxing sleep. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the bright light. A very bright light. At first I asked myself… am I dead?

 

You see, all I remember was seeing Krystal that night. Staring down at me crying. I don’t even remember the pain… all I remember was the tear drops on my face before everything went black.

 

Although I had a dream. It was a dream inside a dream.

 

A dream that I don’t want to end.

 

 

 

 

I dreamed I was 8 again, a vivid re-enactment of my Disneyland escapade with my parents. It was my first Disneyland trip and I was so excited because it was also my birthday. Dad and Mom promised me that if I do well in class they will bring me to the “Happiest Place on Earth” the day of my birthday. Of course I exceeded their expectations.

 

Disneyland truly was the happiest place on Earth for a kid. I ate a lot of ice cream and cotton candy and corndogs then tried all the child-friendly rides the theme park has to offer.

 

So here’s the thing. I got lost. Haha. My eyes were wondering around and fascinated that I didn’t realize I wasn’t holding my Mom’s hand anymore. I was in the middle of this theme park with people around walking pass and I don’t know what to do. Should I look for my parents? Should I look for Security so that they can call over my parents? But surely my Dad and Mom will be mad at me for straying away! Will they recognize me when every kid around the theme park was wearing Mickey Mouse ears?! Plus I was not the only one wearing jumpers! And shoes with technicolor lighted sole!

 

I was in that dilemma, going around in circles on where I stand when I heard someone crying. I turned around and saw this chubby little girl also wearing a jumper like me and a slightly big cap she wears backward. In her wrist was a clear balloon with a red Mickey Mouse balloon inside. Fascinating. The balloon. I’m going to ask Dad later to buy me one!

 

I stared at her for I don’t know how long. She was pouting at me with tears still flowing on her cheeks and I don’t know why, maybe its my instinct or whatever, I approached the pouting chubby kid and asked her in English why she is crying. She answered me with a sob and snot threatening to fall from her nostrils. The protectiveness in me kicked in and took the hand of the crying kid pulling her on the sidewalk. Mom said if I get lost all I need to do is sit in a corner and look at my surroundings. I let her sit on the ground then proceeded on checking my pocket for my handkerchief that Mom always puts in my pocket. The kid was still crying and yes snot already oozed down from her nose that’s why I immediately wiped her face clean using my Pocahontas handkerchief. I sat beside her propping my elbow on my knee and my face on my palm while watching her chubby face.

 

“Why are you crying?…”

 

“Because I want my Mommy…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter