COLD AND RUTHLESS

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! SHORT UPDATE :)

ITS A GOOD DAY, ISN'T IT?

 

 

CHAPTER 47

 

 

 

[Two Weeks later...]

 

 

Hannam The Hill

Hannam-dong, Seoul

 

 

 

9:46 A.M.

 

 

“Identification please.” The security guard at the gate asked the man sitting on the driver’s seat of the delivery van. The man handed the guard his Driver’s License while the other guard checks the inside of the vehicle.

 

Cho Dong Pil… 34, Delivery Man… he looks too handsome to be a delivery man… the guard thought.   

 

He took a closer look on the man studying his face, the thick eyebrows and warts on his skin. The man lifted his baseball cap to show his face in full. Ahh… he may be handsome but his skin is too dark and looks like he needs a nice skin treatment. But there is something strange on him…

 

“May I see the papers of your delivery?”

 

The man smiled showing his yellowed teeth then gave him the Delivery Receipt, addressed to one celebrity who owns a unit inside the residence. Kim Heechul… what did that prick ordered again? Last time he ordered girls, a microwave oven, a blender, a kimchi refrigerator… now he ordered a washing machine?!? What if there is something inside that washing machine?! Last time the girls came with drugs, what if it has drugs again?!

 

“Cleared, he only got a box of washing machine here.” the other guard said closing the door of the van. He approached his co-worker and patted his back. “Its fine let him in.”

 

“But--”

 

“Its okay, just open the gate.”

 

“But did you check the--”

 

“Dude, just let him in. He’s been delivering whatever that Kim Heechul ordered since last week.”

 

“Bro, you don’t understand. What if there is drugs again inside tha--”

 

“Just do what I say and let him in! He will just install that in Mr. Kim’s unit. Just go!”

 

Even if he feels weird about everything, he followed what his co-worker commanded and opened the gate to let the delivery van enter. The driver even gave them a salute before entering the place where the rich, famous, and powerful people of Seoul resides.

 

Not knowing they let a crazy Hyena enter the peaceful neighborhood again.

 

Smirking like a devil driving away from them.

 

Again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

     

10:00 AM

 

 

 

 

Another two weeks passed by, finally its my last day here in the hospital. Doctor Hwang said she will discharge me today and will set my check-up appointment next week. My therapy session will be scheduled too so that I can finally walk normal again.

 

Jessica already went home a week after she gave birth. They are now back in Gangwon with the twins, Yoona and Matthew. I promised him with a pinky finger that Aunt Krys and I will visit them soon and I intend to keep that promise.

 

Krystal has been busy with the company, going on her daily meetings and site visits. I told her to not worry about me because I have a bodyguard keeping me company the whole day. Nothing bad will happen to me anyway... I’m not that special.

 

I asked Kwangsoo to personally accompany Krystal anywhere she goes. The bodyguards I already given them orders to tighten the security around the Sajangnim and always be alert on their surroundings. Even with obsessive fan boys trying to approach her. Tssss...

 

There was this one arrogant guy who suddenly came 3 days ago in my Suite. It was a weekend, Krystal went out to buy lunch for the two of us and everyone. Kwangsoo was with her and the bodyguards when this young man looking like he got lost inside a mall came barging in on my room holding a bouquet of flowers bigger than his face. The only bodyguard left that time was Taehyung because the rest was with Krystal as I told them.

 

He has a battalion of men behind him (around 10) all wearing black suits too with earpiece attached on their ears. Taehyung can’t do anything even the Nurses that was on-duty that time because the men literally shove them away just to get inside and that pissed me off truly. I mean... first, I don’t even know him and second, he wasn’t invited!

 

The guy’s name was Kang Daniel, some son of a rich man. I don’t care at all. The disrespect he showed that day only made him a person to be blocked away from Krystal. Like what I said, the fool came barging in announcing his presence like some Prince in a fairytale asking where the Princess is. I was sitting on my bed watching Paw Patrol when it happened and the had the nerve to look at me from head to my cast leg.

 

Well I almost lost my cool if not for Krys coming back.

 

Tssss… I should have kick his out.

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

“Who are you?... Where is CEO Jung? Is she here?” he asked while walking around my hospital room like he owns Earth. “I need to talk to her ASAP.” he sat himself comfortably on the couch crossing his leg.

 

Why will I tell you who I am, ? I don’t know you either. Do you see Krystal? She’s not here isn’t she?!

 

I kept my mouth shut and reached for my cellphone dialing Doctor Hwang’s number. I don’t have time for this . Maybe he got the wrong hospital room. The call connected and was immediately answered by the Doctor. “Hey, Doctor Hwang... yeahh... ummm... I apologize for disturbing you but there is someone out here and I don’t know him... maybe you can ask the hospital security to come up, please?”

 

“Excuse me! I am Kang Daniel and I am looking for CEO Jung.” Oh now you’re dropping your name.

 

“I already asked the Security to come up there, Lt. Liu. They will be there immediately. I’m very sorry this happened.”

 

“Helloooo... I said I am looking for CEO Jung.” the guy said in his demanding voice irking me more by the second he is here. I stared at him boring a hole on his forehead while clutching my cellphone in a tight grip. “Her office said she took a leave today and went here. That’s why I am here. Who are you anyway?”         

 

Who is this and why is he looking for Krystal? And who the hell informed him all about this hospital and this room??? This is supposed to be a restricted room no one can come up here without approval from me or Krystal.

 

I took a deep breath and continued the call to Doctor Hwang ending it. “Doctor Hwang, thank you so much. I will wait for them and again I apologize.” I ended the call and placed my phone on the bed beside me. Taehyung came inside and stood in front of the arrogant bastard still sitting there. Who does he think he is?!

 

“Sir, I will need you to step outside. No one is allowed in this floor and suite besides the family of the patient.” Taehyung calmly informed him, even bowing 90 degrees.

 

What he did next was enough for me to take action.

 

“Why does no one answer my question?! Who are you to talk to me like that? Huh?!” he stood up from his seat and shove Taehyung by the chest treating him like trash. The door opened once again revealing two of his men entering my room. Aiiisssshhhh!

 

I took the crutches resting on the side of my bed and hopped down using my good feet. He kept on pushing Taehyung who was still standing in front of him but not fighting back. “Hey! That’s enough. Leave this room now.”

 

“Look man...” he said pushing Taehyung away to face me. “All I want to know is if CEO Jung is here or will be here. Because if she will be here then I can wait for her to arrive. You don’t mind it, right?” He was going to step forward but I stopped him with the tip of my other crutch pushing it hard on his belly. “Awwww! What the--” oh he looks mad! Man your small eyes, you still need to make it a lot bigger than what you are doing now because I am not afraid!

 

His bodyguards caught him, just in time before he hit the floor. I motioned for Taehyung to step aside and let me handle it. Its been a long time that I had a real exercise... might as well check if my skills are still intact. “I don’t know who you are but you have to leave. Krystal is not here so just leave. This is a private suite and you are invading my privacy as a patient by coming unannounced without my permission.” 

 

Limping my way forward, I raised the crutch again pushing him with it. Ahhh... my arm feels fine.

 

“Hey! You er! I just said I am Daniel Kang of Man--”

 

“I don’t care.” I pushed him to the way of the door, poking his belly repeatedly with my crutches causing him to stagger backward. “I’m the President of Wakanda. Period. Now go get lost.” The door opened revealing the hospital security with Krystal heading them. Finally!

 

“What’s happening here?!” 

 

“Finally! CEO Jung! I’ve been looking for you! Why aren’t you picking up my calls and invitations?” 

 

“Excuse me???…”

 

Krystal’s face turned dark, her eyebrows raising to the demanding young man. Why would Krystal answer your calls?! This ! I stood there on my crutches watching Krystal kill this idiot with her deadly glare.

 

Taking a deep breath, she relaxed herself before addressing the who glares at me for a minute then turns into an innocent lamb in front of Krystal. “Mister Kang, how many times will I have to tell you that I am not interested on the marriage you are offering?!” MARRIAGE???!??? WHAT THE!

 

“What you are doing right now is invasion of privacy. I don’t know how you got here but I’m giving you the chance to walk away quietly out of respect for your Father. Or else I will have to call the Police and Chairman Kang concerning this stupidity you are doing.”

 

She came to my side holding my arm to steady me. I narrowed my eyes at Daniel Kang studying his face and giving him a look from head to toe. He looks like a spoiled weakling who grew underdeveloped muscles.

 

“So you want to marry CEO Jung?” I asked him.

 

“Am.” Krystal tried to stop me but it really irks me to the core. I don’t know why, call this possessiveness or overacting I don’t care.  

 

NO PRETTY BOY IS ALLOWED TO CLAIM MY SAJANGNIM FOR MARRIAGE.

 

He tried to step forward but halted when I raised my crutch again poking it on his chest hard. My evil grin visible on the side of my lips as I stare at him. He dropped the flower bouquet on the floor and raised his fist on a fighting stance. Eh?

 

“I do! What do you care? Who the hell are you anyway?!”

 

“Who am I?... Tssss...” I replied a chuckle looking at Krystal for permission. “Should I tell him who I am, Sajangnim?”

 

She tilted her head to the right pretending to think, her eyes narrowing while looking at me. “Up to you if you want, Lt. Liu.” we look at each other for a short moment then both of us shrugging. She leaned forward whispering in my ear “Just remember, their company is seeking partnership with DaeJeong so please be gentle with the kid.” I snorted at her words not agreeing with the last part. Tssss...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter