THAT DAY YOU SAVED MY LIFE AND SHOWED YOUR OTHER SIDE

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! UPDATE! UPDATE!

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTERS!

Peace yow!~

 

 

CHAPTER 16

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

Day 14 of 91

 

 

 

“85, 86, 87, 88…”

 

“You are really enjoying this… am I right?”

 

“Continue Soldier! 89!”

 

“Hahaha! Okay okay! 89!”

 

“Good! 90, 91,92, 93, 94, push!”

 

I steadied my body on top of her back, my legs in a Yoga pose while Amber does her push ups on the floor. Kekeke… Just a few more come on…

 

“Ugh! You will really get it from me Sajang-nim.” I giggled on the thought of what she meant by ‘I will get it from her’. Because everytime she says that line always something rigorous happens.

 

“98, 99,100!”

 

“Uggh!” she dropped her body on the floor then suddenly rolled in a quick manner grabbing my waist that made me screech in surprise and laughter. In a matter of seconds I was already beneath her, the tickle fight starting. Giggles and a lot more laughter filled our room this early in the morning, early as in around past 6:00 because both of us suddenly woke up due to the loud ringing of her phone.

 

It was her C.O. (Commanding Officer) who called. Amber immediately answered the call with me keeping quiet beside her, my heart pounding so fast in worry and nervousness because her C.O. calling means she probably will be given a mission.

 

All I heard was Yes Sir and Understood Sir before Amber ended the call and turned to me. I was controlling myself not to cry and asked her if she has to leave immediately.

 

God… it was the longest 5 seconds of my life when Amber finally shook her head and said her mission is going to be here in Korea. I let out the breath I was controlling and sighed in relief, knowing its not going to be a mission in a faraway country I don’t know where. She can’t tell the details because duh… its confidential. But she gave a hint that I immediately understood, telling me the Eagle is coming on Monday.

 

“Amber! I give up! I give up!”

 

“Why are you already giving up?! The fun is just getting started …” she playfully wriggled her eyebrows making me laugh. Awww…

 

She stopped the tickles then raised herself sitting in between my legs. She helped me sit on the floor and rested my back on the side of the bed. … I’m still panting from all those tickles!

 

“What time is it?” I asked her while fanning my right hand to myself. Amber stood up scooping my body from the floor, bringing me inside the bathroom then carefully brought me to the shower stall. I need to get ready by 7:30 so that I will be at the office by 8:30. I plan on signing all the documents sent to my office yesterday until lunch time then I’m out.

 

“A little past 7:00, you need to hurry come on.” I chuckled at Amber’s very cheery voice while watching her take off all of my clothes then give me a peck on my lips. “I’ll make coffee. You get ready. Understood?”

 

“You’re not joining me?~” I pouted at her reaching for another peck then gave an eyesmile. She copied what I did but flat out said “No.” Grr.

 

Awwww… fine. And for sure if she joins me its going to be a make out session under the shower again. But sadly, I have to go to work!

 

I pushed her playfully out of the shower stall growling like a mad puppy. She was laughing so loud saying I look cute before going out of the bathroom to let me do my morning ritual.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

The freshly brewed scent of coffee lingered in the air when I stepped out of our room already wearing my business suit and stiletto. I applied my usual light make up and blow dried my now short brown hair then let it rest on my shoulders. I had it cut a few days ago and Amber said it suits me perfectly.

 

Plus the fact that she isn’t going to always grab my hair and put it in a messy pony tail while having makes it convenient for her. (--___--’)   

 

I sat on the kitchen stool and smiled while watching Amber having a battle with the frying pan. She turned around and smiled with a wink serving me a plate of Bacon and Scrambled eggs, cooked just the way I like it. Kekeke… someone has been learning how to cook lately.

 

“Breakfast is served Sajang-nim.” she poured coffee on my mug then took a strip of bacon from my plate bringing it to my mouth. Hmmm… crispy.

 

“Crispy?” she asked while I stare at her chewing the thin strip of meat. I leaned forward then flicked her nose before leaning back on my seat with a smile.

 

“Perfect~…”

 

“Finally!” she made a fist pump then took off her apron (which by the way looks so good on her) making her way on the stool beside me and sat. Looks like she already had her shower at the common bathroom that’s why she is also ready to go same as me. Amber wearing the clothes I have ready for her at my walk in closet gives me that proud feeling of a girlfriend. She already have a small stack of clothes there and her own space containing her things that we took from her room at Halmeoni’s restaurant.

 

Girlfriend? Krystal?

 

Are you?

 

I haven’t heard her say you are her ‘girlfriend’.

 

Oh shut up!

 

Perfect fit jeans and dark colored Ralph Lauren polo shirt that fits well. I reached for her hair fixing it to the style she likes “Yoona unnie texted me last night saying we should have dinner tonight at the mansion and maybe stay for the night. But since you have something important coming maybe we can reschedule.”

 

“Nah. We can go later at Gangwon Krys. I’ll be having a briefing at Humphreys by Sunday afternoon then after that I can go home.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yup. Here eat your eggs…” she brought the fork on my mouth feeding me then she took a whole piece of boiled egg without the shells eating it in one go then smiled at me her eyes turning into slits. Tsss. Look at your face hahaha!

 

We finished our food quickly then headed out of the unit, Kwangsoo and Hwa Young already waiting for us by the driveway. Both of them bowed when they saw me approaching with Amber behind me. “Good morning Sajang-nim! Lt. Liu!” Kwangsoo saluted at her like a good soldier making me giggle. Hwa Young rolled her eyes the two of us sharing a smile while Kwangsoo opens the door of the back seat for me and Amber to enter. After that the two of them also boarded the car to start our short journey to Yeouido.  

 

The car started moving when Hwa Young called me from her seat starting her daily briefing for me. She handed out her Samsung Tablet for me to see my schedule today and what is in store today.

 

“I already cleared your schedule after lunch time like what you asked yesterday, Sajang-nim. You just have the usual morning weekly meetings with the Department Heads. I already asked Miss Kim to ready all the documents that needed your signature and bring it at the meeting room later so that you can sign all while listening to the presentation.” Good~

 

“So I don’t have to go back to my office later after the meeting?”

 

“Yes, Sajang-nim. And the Maintenance people called me this morning they said the Air-conditioning unit inside your office isn’t working properly they need to fix it.”

 

“Just make sure Security is with them while working.”

 

“Yes Sajang-nim.”

 

I gave the tablet back to Hwa Young thanking her then turned to Amber who was staring at me from her seat with a smile. Eh? “Are you okay?”

 

“Yes… I was just absorbing everything you said.”

 

“So you want to work for me?”

 

“Nah. Boss-Employee relationship is prohibited.” Tsss. I sneered at what she said playfully hitting her arm earning a quiet laugh from her. I can feel how hot my face is at the same time controlling myself not to smile like a fool.

 

Relationship huh…

 

Ahehehehehe ~~(^__^)~~

 

She draped her right arm around my shoulders pulling me closely for a side hug. I felt a light, lingering kiss on my temple giving me that great feeling of being showered with affection… everything seems so surreal. This isn’t a dream… right?

 

I took her right hand and intertwined it with my left, squeezing it lightly. Yup, this isn’t a dream. This is true… she’s here beside me.

 

 

 

The car turned left on the bridge connecting the city to Yeouido when Amber suddenly called Kwangsoo in a serious tone. “Kwangsoo-ssi, lend me your hand gun.” Huh?! What’s happening?!

 

“Eh? Why? Don’t you have a gun Lt.?”

 

“Just lend it to me now. Keep on driving…” my heart was beating so fast hearing the alarm and seriousness in Amber’s voice. Hwa Young and I shared a look and I can see even she is nervous about this sudden exchange.

 

Kwangsoo handed his service fire arm to Amber then asked Hwa Young to get the spare magazine from the compartment and hand it to Amber. “This is enough Hwa Young, this is enough.” she said while cocking it.

 

Why does it look like she’s preparing for a shooting spree?

 

“Amber… what’s happening?!”

 

“Keep your head down, you too Hwa Young. The car window is bullet proof, am I right?”

 

“Y-yes but not the whole car.” Oh my God! Don’t tell me…

 

“Like what I expected. Listen Krys, just keep your head down… don’t look.” she pushed the button of the power window rolling it down and up then spoke again “This will be over quickly.”

 

“O-okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

 

I’ve been seeing that motorcycle trailing us since the other day. My eyes never leaving the side mirror checking it again. Always at this time, following us after the car exits the gate of the complex. Black, tinted helmet covers the head of the rider that I can’t see the face of the bastard. Looks like someone wants Krystal dead this morning.

 

The car turned to the way of the bridge and as expected the motorcycle rider did too. Its getting closer then my eyes caught sight of the rider’s hand reaching inside his jacket, the metal shining when the Sun hits it. Bingo.

 

You fool.

 

“Kwangsoo-ssi, lend me your gun.”

 

“Eh? Why? Don’t you have a gun Lt.?”

 

“Just lend it to me now. Keep on driving…” he followed what I said and handed his service fire arm. Smith and Wesson M&P Bodyguard 380… not bad. I checked the clip and saw that its loaded. Good. Hwa Young handed out a spare magazine but I declined. This is enough.

 

I only needed two bullets anyway.

 

Cocking the gun, I took a glance again at the side mirror and saw that the motorcycle is fast approaching. Should I kill him or just injure him so that Police will have a chance to question who paid him to do it?

 

No use on questioning. Hired killers rather die than be caught.    

 

“Amber… what’s happening?!” Krystal looks so nervous. Don’t worry Sajang-nim, I’ll handle this for you.

 

I reached for her head patting it to calm her down. “Keep your head down, you too Hwa Young. The car window is bullet proof, am I right?”

 

“Y-yes but not the whole car.” I already knew that actually. Kwangsoo showed the car to me before and told me the old Jung only had the glass windows bullet proof but not the whole car.  

 

“Like what I expected. Listen Krys, just keep your head down…” I pushed the button of the power window rolling it down and up checking how fast it is then spoke again “This will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter