THOSE KIND OF 'THINGS' AND MORE 2

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! POSTING THE SECOND PART! AND NO, ITS NOT A TY CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY. HEHEHE...

SEE YOU TOMORROW!

 

PEACE YOW!~

 

P.S.

LISTEN TO 'BLURRED LINES' ITS ACTUALLY A FUN SONG WHILE READING THIS. ;D

 

 

“WE should buy a lube.” she whispered in my ear playfully that earned a smack on her arms both of us laughing still under the shower. Yeah… we just finished a quick ‘brunch’ and felt real hunger after. Gosh… I think my knees feels weak.

 

That was gentle… she took me gently and made me reach my peak with her skillful hands. I was clinging on her arms the two of us kissing when she gave me that feel good . Problem is, water takes away the natural juices inside me that she had a hard time because she was afraid to hurt me.

 

“Just a lube?” 

 

“What else do you want and maybe we can compromise...” she wriggled her eyebrows playfully earning a pinch on her nose.

 

I wrapped my arms around her neck biting her ears playfully, Amber was laughing and giggling because I found out she was ticklish there. Her hands that was resting on my waist sliding down on my grabbing it, squeezing my cheeks hard. Awwww!~

 

“Hey! That’s my !”

 

“I know… I’ve been wanting to touch these since yesterday.”

 

“Then why didn’t you?~”

 

“Because I don’t want you to think I’m a ert. Your permission is important…” she whispered in my ear, the tip of her tongue my earlobes that made me gasp because it again. She kept on nibbling on my ears, running her lips on the side of my neck nipping and earning a moan from me.

 

Forget food, this is better than food.

 

I grasp on her hair when trailed to my chest, planting small kisses before bringing one peak in it so sensually, her warm mouth giving me those shivers. Her free hand fondling on the other , circling her thumb on the tip adding to the sensations running on my veins. … it feels so good~…

 

She circled her tongue around, the tip brushing and poking before letting it go and went on planting kisses at the side and under my . making its way to the other and copied what she did on the other one. My body reacting effectively in how pleasures my chest I think I’m going to reach my peak again. All those mixed sensations adding to that pressure I feel in my navel waiting for a mighty release.

 

Maybe she noticed how my knees trembled that she stopped what she is doing and turn the shower off. “Hop on…” she raised my body circling my legs around her waist and carried me out of the shower and brought me to the tub placing me on the edge letting me sit there and rest my back on the wall. I bit my lips watching her hold my legs with a y smile wriggling her eyebrows playfully that made me giggle in anticipation. “This is better, Sajang-nim?”

 

“Shut up Soldier!~”

 

She chuckled in a cute way, leaning in for a lingering kiss. “We have to do this quick… I can hear your stomach grumbling.” Oh. I didn’t even notice…  

 

“Wait! Can you get that remote Soldier?” I pointed at the remote resting on the edge of the counter. She reached for it and narrowed her eyes then chuckled. “Where’s the iDock?”

 

“Just press Play!…” she gave me a funny smile scrunching her nose but listened on my command. The opening tune of the song “Blurred Lines” filling the bathroom making her laugh. She threw the remote back at the towel rack before going back to me hooking her arms under my legs pulling me closer to her. “Now can we continue this, Sajang-nim?”

 

“I’m just waiting for you, Soldier…” I grabbed the back of her head pulling her for a lingering kiss, her hands getting busy on my thighs it sensually. Her thumb brushing on my skin giving me goosebumps all over. Oh God… I’m leaking…

 

The lingering kiss became an open mouth kiss, she broke it and made its way down south, not forgetting to kiss and until her tongue found its real mission. She placed my left leg on her shoulder while her hands holds my thighs for support, the tip of her tongue teasing me down there making me whine in anticipation. Giving me long, slow officially making me crazy that I don’t even know what I am saying anymore. I closed my eyes trashing my head back just enjoying the sensations her tongue is giving me, my nails digging on her arms as she continues on eating me good.

 

The music playing in the background drowning the scandalous noise coming from my mouth.

 

Not knowing two nosy ahjummas are already at my door… ready to demolish it.

 

 

YOONA’S POV

 

 

“Chop chop Jessica Jung! We’re running late!” I yelled at my eldest sister from the base of the stairs. What’s taking her so long?!

 

The food I asked the helper to prepare this morning is already packed and inside the car. I also cooked some Clam Chowder for Krystal because its her favorite and baked a batch of Hazelnut Choco chip cookies. Also a big container of Kimchi for her stock because I bet her fridge is empty once again. I also went to the groceries yesterday with Jessica unnie and bought a lot of meat, I thought of bringing it too to stock in her freezer.

 

I always worry for that girl, she insists on living alone away from us but doesn’t even know how to cook. She lives on take-outs and food delivery, or eating in a Gopchang restaurant at Guri when she wants to unwind. Always keeping to herself.

 

We let her do what she wants because we know she’s smart and mature enough for her age. For God’s sake she’s already 26! She grew up to be a very intelligent lady and I am proud of her, knowing our Mother must be happy too seeing her now.

 

Huge responsibility rests in her shoulders and she is handling it well. The Directors and partners are happy about her performance in leading our company even though there are still some detractors wanting to pull her down.

 

I somehow pity her for being thrown in a world she doesn’t really want in the first place, leaving her dream of becoming a concert Cellist and perform in front of classical music enthusiast. Setting aside her precious Cello for a life sitting behind a desk giving orders and signing documents, dealing with arrogant detractors.

 

If I wasn’t married off early, maybe I’m also working in the company helping her. But I wasn’t given a chance especially that I have a son who needs my care 24/7. I’m stuck here in the mansion running the household and the nearby Kimchi factory our company owns. We supply packed Kimchi in supermarkets and also exports it to nearby Asian countries giving jobs to the families living nearby.

 

“I’m here! Ready!” Jessica unnie came yelling from the stairs looking like she’s going to go skiing at Pyeongchang with her outfit. “Where’s Matthew?”

 

“Siwon took him to the slopes. He said they are going to have a Father and Son bonding.” I shrugged my shoulders that made my sister snort loud.

 

“Father and Son bonding or more like Father and Son plus mistress?” Sigh. I rolled my eyes in her statement and just busied myself wearing my warm jacket because the weather outside is too cold.

 

I’m use to it now, him having his mistress.

 

There’s nothing I can do about it, both of us knows our marriage only happened because our Fathers partnered us together. If his Father wasn’t dying that time, the arranged marriage won’t happen.

 

“Jess… just let him. He can’t do anything anyway. Both of us are trapped in this marriage that we can’t end. Might as well be good parents to Matthew and have a good friendship since in the first place, we are good friends.” Jessica unnie threw her right arm around my shoulder patting my head with sisterly care because she knows what I feel, being trapped in a marriage without any way to get out. She lead me out of our mansion into the waiting car at the driveway getting inside the back seat to start our almost two hour long journey to Seoul.

 

Siwon and I have been good friends since we were young, our Fathers are best of friends and business partners. I treat him as a brother since he and Hae In oppa has the same age, he treats me as a sister. His Father became sick and as part of his last request before dying, he wants to see Siwon married and with child.

 

It was actually easy since he has a girlfriend back then that he loves so much he is willing to wait for her and marry her, but his Father doesn’t approve of her and wants no one but me to be his son’s wife. My Father revealing to me that he already promised his bestfriend that I will marry Siwon before he dies.

 

Without much anything I can do, I agreed expecting that after a year or maybe if his Father dies we can get a divorce and part ways still friends. He agreed too since we are good friends, its just a paper.

 

We didn’t know that his Father made a clause in his Last Will and Testament that will change the plan we had.

 

He cannot divorce me nor I divorce him after the old man dies. If we part ways, Siwon will lose everything. His part of the inheritance will go straight to a foundation to help homeless people and will leave nothing on Siwon, nothing. Even the stocks in our company will not be given to him. And he will only get his inheritance once we produce a child that will inherit everything when he grows up. Siwon is not also allowed to Father a child with other women because if he does, he loses everything.

 

Too afraid to lose what he has since he was born and me dragged in this misery, we agreed to have a child and stay together even if as friends. The night Matthew was made, both of us were drunk. We had too because if not, we felt that we can’t do the act. He said he sees me as his sister so he feels it wasn’t right and so am I. The liquid courage was the reason our son is with us now and even if he was made without love, us as parents showered him with lots of it.

 

It was a quiet ride from Gangwon on the way to Seoul, Jessica unnie fell asleep a few minutes after the drive. I stayed quiet beside her just watching the scenery outside the car window as we pass by. My thoughts drifting on what may be happening now on the bonding my husband is doing with our son. He’s a great Father that’s all I can say, the two of us makes everything right for our son and be good parents to him.

 

Siwon and I are good. I don’t comment when it comes to his mistress -- actually, his mistress is the same girl back then. The girl she is in love with before both of us were thrown in this whole arrange marriage. Her name is Liu Wen, a Chinese model whom he met in New York back then when he was studying.

 

At the first few months of our relationship he kept everything to me, the part that he was having her as his mistress. He can’t cut his ties with her I think, because he is head over heels in love with her. He was caught by who else but a good friend, Yuri unnie, while having a romantic boat ride in the canals of Venice with her. I don’t know why Yuri unnie was there but I don’t really mind, because atleast she cared to inform me that my ‘husband’ is cheating on me with his mistress.

 

We talked about it and he admitted everything. I was mad at him for keeping it to me because he was out there with another woman while I’m here playing the role of a good wife just to keep the image of our families. I let him do what he wants, asking him to promise that he will do his best to be a good Father to our son and never be caught by the media. The moment he gets caught, its over between him and her.

 

We finally reached Seoul and entered the neighborhood of Hannam-dong where our youngest sister Krystal lives. I’ve been calling her phone but it seems its in Silent Mode, probably still sleeping since its a Sunday and she doesn’t feel well.

 

The driver helped us bring the food containers up to her floor. When we arrived in front of her door, I rung the doorbell thrice but no one was getting the door. Is she still asleep?

 

“Jess, can you please call Krys? Maybe she doesn’t hear the bell ringing…” my finger pushing the button again ringing the doorbell.

 

“You know what, let’s just open it.”

 

“Silly, its Finger Print lock. And do you even know the code?” I raise my eyebrows asking her. My silly eldest sister just gave me an eye roll and scanned her thumb, surprisingly opening the door giving me a triumphant smirk. “YAH! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?”

 

“Silly! I’m your sister, i know everything. And my prints are also registered and encoded in the Security system of her unit because Dad asked me too just for emergency purposes.” she sighed with a smile shaking her head. Both of us being visited with the memory of that day we almost lost our precious little sister.

 

We went inside the unit and saw that the TV was On but no one was watching. It smells coffee too and her mug was in the coffee table, what baffles me is seeing the door of her room was slightly ajar. I instructed the driver to put the food containers on top of the kitchen island while Jessica unnie opened the fridge, clicking her tongue. Hahaha! As expected from the great Krystal Jung… nothing edible.

 

“I can’t believe how she is still alive eating junk.” she reached for a box that looks like left over chicken and crinkled her nose. “Look at this poor Fried Chicken! Its harder than Thor’s Mjölnir!” she threw it in the trash bin beside the fridge and took everything she sees that isn’t good anymore throwing everything to clear the fridge. “OH MY GOD SHE HAS LEFT OVER MCDONALD’S CHICKEN NUGGETS TURNING INTO INFINITY STONES!”

 

“SILLY! JUST THROW THAT AWAY!”

 

I opened the cupboards and saw nothing too. Just an empty box of her Frosted Flakes and a bag of Nacho chips that when I checked the date on the pack, it was already expired as expected. This poor thing.

 

“Jess, should we just convince her to stay with us in the mansion? I mean… look at that! She doesn’t have anyone with her here and she’s going to die in hunger one day even if she can buy every food she wants.”

 

“Hey Mother Hen, do you think she will agree on living with us? We live in that house everyday and feel so toxic because of our husbands. You want her to feel that toxicity in our life after coming home from the office? I’d rather have her here than there.”

 

Jessica unnie arranged the container of Kimchi inside the fridge and the meat while I arranged the food on the dining table. She must be hungry now I bet, did she sleep again after drinking coffee and watching TV???

 

“Where is that girl?” I mumbled aloud wondering why Krystal hasn’t showed up. Jessica unnie and I went to the living area and sat on the couch sipping coffee. Its brunch now, she should be awake.

 

“Yoona, go inside her room and wake her up. The Clam chowder will get cold. Can you pass the remote?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter