The Woman in my Dreams

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! STILL REMEMBER ME AND THIS STORY? ㅋㅋㅋ

SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING THEN POSTING SHORT CHAPTERS...

HERE'S OUR SHORT UPDATE FOR TODAY AND I HOPE TO POST ANOTHER ONE TOMORROW HEHEHE :D

PEACE YOW!~

 

 

CHAPTER 35

 

 

 

 

“Thank God you’re okay…” Krystal said in an audible whisper loud enough for me to hear. She raises her head from my chest, her eyes still moist from crying meeting mine. She has her right arm around my body my back as we lie face to face on the mattress. I ran my hand at the back of her head caressing it gently to console her troubled feelings.

 

Sigh…

 

She cried for a few minutes after arriving, almost squishing Jackjack in between us earlier. I took Jackjack from her hold putting down the puppy on the floor who quickly ran inside our apartment (yes, our apartment! I consider it as ours!) excitedly while biting and trying to pull inside the strap of Krystal’s back pack on the floor that she dropped when she saw me. I took it from him and threw it on the couch, he thought I was playing catch with him that’s why he ran like a maniac inside.

 

When I turn back to Krystal, she was crying like a kid. Wiping her tears with the back of her hand while having sniffles. Without warning, I lifted her up in a lover’s carry taking her inside the apartment kicking the door closed. We ended up inside the room where I dropped her gently on the mattress and snuggled close to her. The two of us hugging each other tightly, no one wanting to let go.

 

God… I missed her so much!

 

Inhaling her scent earlier almost made me cry… that is how much I miss my Sajangnim…

 

Just her scent and I get emotional.

 

She has been touching my face, my arms, every part of my body that she can reach caressing it like making sure everything is intact. She even made me take off my shirt because she said she wants to make sure I don’t have any injuries. That’s why now for the past hour I’m half holding her but its okay anything that can make her feel well. Besides...

 

She’s half as well... hehehehe...

 

If only the jeans can also be taken off too without much persuasion...

 

“Of course I’m okay… more than okay now that you are here.” I said with a soft stare. Krystal’s finger tracing an invisible line on the left side of my chest heaving a deep sigh. The woman in my arms right now is not Krystal Jung the C.E.O. of a powerful conglomerate. This is simply Chrystal Soo Jung, a woman looking so vulnerable and full of worry.

 

Planting a kiss on the crown of her head, I pulled her gently closer to me in an embrace. The softness of her body molding with mine, giving me that feeling of serenity knowing she is real... that she’s really beside me and not inside the screen of my phone.

 

 

“Krys… I told you before, stop worrying too much. Look what it did to you…”

 

“Amber~…”

 

“Why even believing Jackjack!? He probably just saw a lizard on the wall…”

 

“Dogs has sixth sense.”

 

“I know that but Jackjack was probably just bluffing you. Maybe a cockroach ran inside your office…”

 

“What?! Yah! My office is spotless clean! Pest Control services always makes sure there isn’t any insects inside the Chairman’s office even ants!”

 

“You’ll never know! Maybe Jackjack brought in like a… Steak bone inside?” I tilted my head grinning at her, Krystal pushing my face with a snicker that made me chuckle. Being playful, I leaned forward burying my face on the crook of her neck and nibbled on her skin eliciting giggles from her lips. “God… I miss you so much….”

 

“I miss you too so much~...”

 

I raised my head from her neck our eyes meeting. The two of us staring at each other’s eyes not uttering any single word, just touching and holding each other close. She cupped my face gently caressing my cheeks lovingly like she always does whenever we have our quiet moments together. I reciprocated it by rubbing my cheeks on her palm like a cat and planted a kiss after while still staring at her with a serene smile the same as hers. I can stare at her for hours and still be mesmerize by her beauty, that incomparable beauty that no one else has. That beauty that comes with a good heart and lovely personality that makes me fall for her harder each day.

 

In her eyes I see love and adoration, she’s the only one who can see the better side of me that others don’t. I’ve never open up to anyone until I met her and I’m thankful that she accepted me in her life. The broken me that she helped to fix one step at a time. I’m not a perfect person but Krystal makes sure that I know its not a flaw being imperfect, because even she who shows a front of being a powerful leader also has flaws that she embraces.

 

Being in a relationship with Krystal made me do things I haven’t done before; feel things I haven’t felt before... discover a lot of things on myself that I didn’t know I have in me. I didn’t know I was capable of loving and caring for a person until I met her and promised I won’t leave her.  

 

I’m not an expert about love and relationships, hands down the wrong person to ask if you need an advice. I’ve never been in a serious and committed relationship (the only relationship I know and inspires me was my parents’) that’s why when Krystal and I started dating it was a trial and error for me. There are times I don’t know what to do or what to say, I just act what my heart and brain says so. I sought advice and tips on dating from Sungjae (who is a ladies man), even from Yoona (with a weird marriage with Siwon) and Jessica (finalizing her Divorce in the next month) who told me I came to the wrong person but still gave the time of the day to tell me about Krystal’s childhood who grew up before their very eyes. The girl who was spoiled by their parents and showered with so much love; the girl who experienced loss and heart break in such an early age. The girl who once thought ending her life will be better than living it.

 

Jessica only gave me one advice. And that advice I have imprinted inside my mind.

 

“Love my sister as much as she loves you... she gives you 10 times, you give her 11 times of that love. Give her more than she deserves because for her its the same, she is giving you more than what you deserve. There are times your personalities may clash, some ideas not the same, some opinions you say may contradicts hers. Don’t be afraid about it, its normal. It means you are two different persons with different perspectives but with one simila

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter