INSIDE HIS JUMBLED MIND

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! :) 

A SHORT CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU. 

BEFORE MOVING TOWARDS THE ENDING, A SNEAK PEEK FIRST INSIDE A SICK MIND. 

NO KRYBER IN HERE SO IT DEPENDS IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU :)

 

 

 

CHAPTER 46

 

 

 

 

SIWON’S POV

 

 

Will you look at that … tsk tsk tsk.

 

I knew this will happen.

 

My eyes followed the retreating figure from the driver’s seat of the car where I am sitting, clicking my tongue on how weak of a human being she is.

 

From what I can see… your days are over. I don’t have any use of you starting today.

 

Now my dear Hwa Young… should I end your life now in this place or should I wait for the two of us to be alone inside the confines of your unit?    

 

Hmmm… I reached inside my jacket and found the handle of the handgun I’ve been keeping inside. Caressing the trigger while thinking if I should make a quick shot or not. If I do it now, there’s a possibility that I will get caught even if I use a silencer. Shooting her in broad daylight will only gather attention and that is the least I want today.

 

Hwa Young made a halt on her steps, then turned around staring at the building. Maybe she is having second thoughts… come on get back inside and do what I want you to do! Is it that hard?! All you have to do is check how many bodyguards are there!

 

She turned her back again then walked away from the hospital never looking back. I knew this will happen that is why I followed her. If she didn’t showed a troubled look this morning before leaving the apartment I wouldn’t be here checking on her.

 

Sighing in annoyance, I rolled the window of the car down and rested my back on the seat. Thinking of another plan on how I can enter that hospital without being recognized. For sure the security is tight most especially on the floor where Jessica stays.

 

Think Siwon… think hard…

 

Think fast. You can’t stay forever in this parking area.

 

You don’t even have enough money in your pocket… this vehicle is not even yours! This belongs to that woman you are treating like a .

 

She is my . Like the other women out there…

 

Except my wife of course. My wife is an Angel.

 

No matter how Hwa Young tries to convince me that we take down Yoona first, never will I do it.

 

Hwa Young… she’s easy to manipulate.

 

She may have a sudden change of heart a while ago but I know her…

 

Maybe I can still use her…

 

One last time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This moustache should be right…. here.” hahaha… I look different.

 

I patted the fake moustache secured just above my upper lips, making a smile showing my fake teeth. Never knew party costumes and accessories can be a big help in my plan. Now for the finishing touch…

 

Tadaa!

 

I look different from the handsome Siwon! I took the wig on my lap and wore it on my head hiding my real hair. The last touch will be the contact lenses and mole then tadaaa!

 

“Hahaha… now do I look like a Grandpa? Man… this is good..”

 

I took a glance at my reflection on the rear view mirror, smirking like a devil because I know my plan will succeed. All I have to do is enter that hospital, check out Jessica’s security then leave. I need to plan everything thoroughly or else I will fail.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Excuse me…”

 

The Security guard turned around after I tapped on his shoulders, bowing deeply. He probably thought I’m a sickly respected Senior Citizen because of my look. The grayness of the wig and moustache maybe got him believing. “Oh, Halabeoji what can I help you with?”

 

Using my practiced old man’s voice I started my act. “Young man… can you help me f-find the elevators? *cough* *cough* I need to visit my Grand daughter…”

 

“This way Halabeoji…” she took my arm guiding me inside the hospital. Hahaha… that was easy.

 

He brought me to the elevators helping me get in. There are so many people here I doubt I will be recognized or suspected of doing anything. “Halabeoji on what floor is your Grand daughter staying?” he asked.  

 

“Fifth floor young man… God bless you…” he pushed the button of the elevator before bowing at me again then left. The door closes, the elevator going up with me and five other people inside. I released a deep sigh when it stopped on the third floor with all five of them getting out. Now its just me alone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter