FEELS LIKE HEAVEN ON EARTH 2

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! 

HAPPY #9YearsWithfx to all of us! 

Dropping a short update~

 

 

 

CHAPTER 24

 

Day 29 of 91

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

What should we do today?…

 

Hmmm…

 

Maybe I’ll ask her to get ready when she wakes up… I really need to hit the gym today.

 

I slowly stood up from the bed careful not to wake Krystal and went straight to the bathroom tiptoeing across the room. After doing my morning ritual and brushing my teeth, I started the coffee maker before I went out to the wooden deck and did my stretching while watching the dawn break before my very eyes. Beautiful…

 

Like that woman sleeping on our bed…  

 

Snoring cutely and whining last night because she ate a lot and she feels bloated. Tsss… who wouldn’t be bloated if you ate a lot of junk food on the day then ate various Italian dishes full of cheese and tomatoes, and Basil. She had me try Caprese Salad, its just slices of Mozarella cheese, tomato, Basil drizzled with Olive oil. It was good!   

 

Its our fourth day here in the island and Krystal has been enjoying every activities prepared for us. On our second day we explored the place and did some water sports activities. She said she wants to try Parasailing so off we go, and all she did was shriek to the top of her lungs when we were already airborne that my eardrums almost break to her high pitch threats of killing me.

 

By the way, she wore a one piece bathing suit when we did our water sports activity… kekekekeke… (0_0) damn. Its still different when she’s and when she’s wearing a swimsuit… really different but still has the same effect on me. XD

 

But she enjoyed it and was laughing when its already finished, her cheeks gaining some color and her eyes were shining with glee. Then we rented Jet skis and went around the water having a race, had lunch in one of the restaurants of the resort (it was so expensive and the food was like a tiny speck I think it didn’t even reached my esophagus). I told her we should go fishing the day after and have it cooked by the Chef because the Butler said they have that services. I’m craving for grilled fish and meat, Krystal said maybe we should go boating so we can catch a bigger fish.

 

We just laze around trying the other amenities of the resort. Its quite a big place that opened almost 2 years ago under the Marriot brand. Golf cart driven by your personal Butler will transport you anywhere in the island but we opted to walk around. Krystal said they were offered some shares on this resort but she is still studying about buying it because she has to get the approval of the Board first and if it will benefit the company. We found where the Gym is so we made a pact that by morning the other day we will hit the gym because I’ve been missing some workout.

 

Which didn’t happen because by the morning of our third day, Krystal woke up late but its okay. (^__^)

 

She had a really long sleep! By past 9:00 in the evening of our second day she was already sleeping after dinner. She fell asleep while lying on the net probably tiredness overcoming her body because of the activities we did. We were having wine and I excused myself to go to the bathroom when I came back she was already asleep. I carried her to the bed tucking her in and lay down beside her watching movies on the wide screen TV.

 

Since she woke up late, we had food ordered at the restaurant delivered to our villa and just stayed there the whole day. Krystal was feeling lazy and doesn’t want to get out of bed she said she just want to snuggle the whole day and binge watch on movies because its been a longtime that she has done it. I called our Butler Aiham who was always ready and asked him to bring us Pop Corn and Nachos plus Ice Cream ( this kind of eating is addicting XD ). The room iPad was under Krystal’s command yesterday, tapping on the buttons of the roman curtains dropping it down to make an effect of a dark room then had the A/C in full blast while choosing her movie titles.

 

She fell asleep again halfway her fourth movie which is Forrest Gump, still holding a piece of Nacho chips while lying on my lap. Gosh… it was not just binge watching, it was also binge eating!

 

She woke up by night time just in time for dinner and this time we went for Italian food at the restaurant called Alba. Pasta is better than those small portioned food we ate the other day and we had Italian Pizza hehehe (the food last night passed my esophagus and reached my stomach thank Heavens!).  

 

Now I need to burn those calories I gained!

 

I did my ab crunches on the deck then my push ups while facing the sea. I took off my shirt because of too much sweat but left my linen pajama on. The sun already peeking on the horizon while having my push ups when something heavy suddenly dropped on my back hugging me from behind. Tsk tsk tsk… my personal weights is here hahaha!

 

“Good morning…” her voice was still groggy and small but cute.

 

“Still sleepy Krys?”

 

“Yeah… but you weren’t beside me… *yawn*” she nuzzled my nape then wrapped her legs around my waist adding to the weight. Wow…

 

“I woke up early because I’m heading out to the Gym later. Want to join me?” I continued my push ups while she clings like a Koala on my back. What number is it again? 110?

 

“I should join you… I’m beginning to be a lazy poke… need to shed this weight from all the food we had this past few days…” she playfully bit my earlobes that made me chuckle then nuzzled my nape again. “So sweaty~~…”

 

“Because I’ve been exercising when I woke up… ughh…” Uhh… is it 120 or 123? … I forgot the counting when Krys bit my earlobes.

 

She giggled at my back then ran her hands on my front palming my stomach that it tickles “You already had your crunches?” Ohhhh…. that sinful hands just slid inside my pajama… oookayyyy… self control…

 

“Y-yeah…” I suddenly stuttered when her fingers brushed on my folds in a teasing way. My body responding quickly in her touches. “K-k-krys…”

 

“Hmmm…~”

 

“You want some coffee?” I asked her breathlessly and stopped doing the push ups, my body still raised. I smiled to myself when she kissed my cheeks then whispered in a giggle “Can we please have a morning before coffee?~ I missed you…~” awww… I laughed out loud and dropped my body carefully on the wooden floor, turning my body around to face her. She sat on my lap biting her lips controlling her laugh, cheeks red from shyness “Come on!~ Don’t tease me okay!” Beautiful… 

 

I crossed my arms under my head and stared at her with a teasing smile. She was pouting at me her index finger drawing some circles on my stomach down on my navel and even teasing the waistband of my linen pajama. “You missed me? We are together 24/7!”

 

“Tsss…” she poked on my navel then chuckled “If you don’t want then fine~…”

 

“Convince me first~…” she crinkled her nose when I said it. She doesn’t like being turned down when she asked for something. That’s one of the things I learned about her since we met, everytime I will saying No she will have that pout on her lips like a kid.

 

“How?”

 

“I don’t know…~”

 

“Should I take off my clothes?” she took the hem of her oversize shirt lifting it off, her bare chest bouncing. Yum. She covered it with her left arm while throwing her shirt on the floor. Wow… the morning sun suits her skin “Please don’t tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter