KRYSTAL AND HER THOUGHTS

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS!~ HOW'S YOUR DAY? ITS A GOOD DAY, ISN'T IT? *WINKWINK*

DROPPING OFF AN UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU! 

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED THE STORY!

Peace yow!~

 

 

 

CHAPTER 4

 

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

“Thank you again Mam…” Lt. Liu said to me when we are to part ways outside my apartment building, even giving me a salute. I immediately took away her saluting hand pulling it down while looking at the surroundings because its attracting attention.

 

“Hey! Don’t do that!” God… embarrassing. She only answered me with a shy grin shrugging her shoulders. I sighed and stare back at her crossing my arms, feeling shy about what happened. She scratched her head, swinging the paper bag of clothes on her back. I can’t help but admire her simpleness.

 

I noticed this morning when the clothes were delivered that she doesn’t wear those expensive kind of stuff. The only pricey thing I saw was the jacket which is still new because the tag was still there, she only hid it inside and lastly, her underwear. Hehehe… can’t help but notice its Calvin Klein! Not even a knockoff, its original and also seems new.

 

Her clothes were delivered earlier that’s why she was able to finally change, telling me that she will keep the T-shirt and pajama she wore because she will wash it before giving it back. I told her she shouldn’t do that and instead just leave it to me to be sent to the laundry.

 

But she’s really… decided.

 

“Are you sure you can find your way back to Guri?” she nodded and flashed her warm smile that was really refreshing to see in the morning. How can someone like her look good in the morning even after a hangover? When I have hangovers I look wasted and my face goes all red, bloated even.

 

But Lt. Liu… she was looking like she woke up from a very good sleep and well rested.

 

Seeing her sleepy face this morning then turning into something full of confusion and shock was funny. Oh my God! She really thought something happened to the two of us last night! Until after breakfast she was really asking if nothing really happened hahaha! When I made a Scouts promise and told her nothing, her face showed amusement and disappointment (?)

 

Disappointed because nothing happened? Hahaha!!!

 

Hahaha…

 

Well…

 

If her definition of “happened” means doing it all the way then its positive nothing really happened.

 

But if she’s going to ask if she did anything to me… uhhh…

 

Well… I…

 

I better keep it to myself. No sense in bringing it up to her this morning… it was just a drunken accident and its my fault too.

 

“I found my way to that place yesterday, I still remember how. Ummm… anyway… I am so sorry again for whatever stupidity I did last night…” OMG… don’t tell me you remembered gra-- “Puking on you is really a very disrespectful act…” Phew… I thought you remembered.

 

I took a deep breath calming myself because I was set to panic and be embarrassed, good thing she has no recollection of it all.   

 

I cleared my throat and nodded with a teasing smile. “Next time, don’t drink Soju with an empty stomach and next time maybe start with just a bottle.”  

 

“Hahaha… maybe the right words should be ‘don’t be too curious when you were offered something new without checking first’. Did I said that right, Mam?”

 

“You should drop the Mam thing when you’re out of the camp. Koreans doesn’t really care if you call them ‘Mam’ or ‘Sir’. We have a different set of honorifics you can use everyday…” its just weird hearing ‘Mam’ a few times today.

 

Looking at her and her smile, I came to understand what Halmeoni said last night. There is something in Lt. Liu’s smile… her eyes… even though she was smiling warmly, there is a hint of sadness in there. And there is something on her that pulls me…   

 

Hmmm… this is stupid. I know myself, I’m not the kind of person who jumps on someone at first meeting, fall in love at first sight even.

 

I don’t even know if we will meet again…

 

Well… maybe its just a silly crush. Yeah… it can happen. Admire a person at first meet.

 

Crushes are forgotten in a short while.

 

Really, Krystal?

 

“Now that you have said it, I remember buying some language books yesterday. Maybe I will devout my time today reading that and learning a bit of the language.”

 

“Good! Don’t forget about the tour Sungjae set for you today. You will learn a lot from him. Well… take care…” what should I do? Bow at her or shake her hands?!

 

We stood there staring at each other, moving awkwardly. I was going to bow at her while she was in the act of offering her hand for a shake. “Oh.” I straighten myself and was going to accept her handshake when she instead bow copying what I did earlier. “Maybe a handshake is enough Lt. Liu!” I I grabbed her hand and shook it, feeling the roughness in there, sending that signal inside me. Triggering a memory of what ‘happened’ last night.

 

We look like idiots. (-__-)

 

I immediately dropped her hand smiling brightly, crossing my arms awkwardly. I hope she doesn’t see this as something bad. Flashing her smile again, she brushed her hair with her fingers but that simple act alone made me swallow an invisible lump in my throat. A simple act of merely running her fingers on her bouncy hair… “Thank you again… see you…”

 

Oh God Krystal! Stop it!

 

Wait… did she used my shampoo!?

 

Because that is my shampoo I am smelling! 

 

She turned around and started walking away, leaving me staring at her back feeling like a complete mess. Why am I even feeling this thing!?

 

I am such a weak person last night… I don’t even know why I let it happen.

 

“Its nothing Krystal… just forget about it. It never happened… it never--”

 

She suddenly looked back and I wished she didn’t because when she did it, I think my brilliant brain malfunctioned.  

 

The steady wind was blowing her hair, the same smile was still there, and she was waving back at me before looking ahead again. It was just a 5 second act of saying goodbye again but for me it was like a slow motion of sorts.

 

She turned to the right completely disappearing from my sight. Disappearing too in my life completely.

 

I face palmed myself feeling like a complete idiot. “Krystal… don’t be ridiculous. Stop that fangirling thing! She’s a girl! You are a girl!”

 

Sigh.

 

Entering my apartment building, the receptionists and security greeted me with a Good morning that I reciprocated with a kind smile and simple greeting too. I went to the elevators and stood there waiting for the lift to come when I look down on what I am wearing and suddenly burst out a quiet laugh on myself.

 

You silly girl.

 

I was only wearing my pajama and gray shirt, a robe draped over me plus my fluffy slippers adorning my feet. “Did I completely forgot about myself since last night just because of that stranger?”

 

 

That stranger who I took home last night out of compassion and Halmeoni’s words. If she was any other stranger… will I take her home?

 

Maybe I will send her to the nearest Police Station and ask the officers there to take care of her since she’s a tourist. But why… it was like I was pulled and hypnotized.

 

If Yoona unnie and Jessica unnie learn about this, they will surely freak out. Scold me for being too kind and too trusting to someone i don’t even have any idea if a good or bad person. But if its Hae In oppa, he will bless me and call me a very compassionate person who gives help to her sister in Christ. I like the last thought better kekeke...

 

I didn’t know I will be this attracted to someone like Lt. Liu... I mean... who will not be attracted to her? One look flashing that smile, I thought of calling Ellen De Generes and ask her if that is how she felt when she saw Portia De Rossi for the first time.

 

Hmmm.... what am i saying?!

 

I don’t have time having crushes on someone i will never see again. I have a lot of things to handle and no space is allowed for distractions. I should erase the memory of last night...

 

A sudden warmth came into me, with just the mere mention of last night. Everything came back again like a wave from the sea hitting my face. I shook my head, shaking away the thoughts I should forget.

 

“Crazy Krystal... did you just admitted to yourself that you have a crush on that stranger you met last night?! Forget it Krystal, she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter