FEELS LIKE HEAVEN ON EARTH 1

Daydreams and Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! DROPPING A SHORT CHAPTER FOR EVERYONE. :)

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS AND UPVOTERS, TO ALL PATIENTLY REFRESHING THE PAGE CHECKING FOR AN UPDATE. THANK YOU... :)))

FIRST PART OF OUR MALDIVES TRIP!

PEACE YOW!~
 

CHAPTER 23

 

 

 


THE ST. REGIS MALDIVES

VOMMULI RESORT

DAY 26 of 91

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

 

This place is incredible!

 

White sand beach, a villa in stilts built over the crystal blue waters that I can clearly see the corals and fishes down below. Very private and cozy, spectacular view and wonderful room. We have a private pool in our own deck and stairs leading to the cool waters. Even the facilities and amenities are splendid! I think I can live here for a month?

A year?

 

Forever?

 

Sigh.

When we arrived earlier at Male International Airport, a staff was waiting for us to board another plane, a sea plane that is. Our luggages were also boarded to the small plane, my eyebrows raising when I saw it was 4 luggages. Wow… isn’t it too many?

 

The flight from the airport going to the resort lasted for 45 minutes and it was such a beautiful sight seeing the islands below like they were strategically placed by the Gods. The sea plane landed on the water terminal and there we were welcomed again by another staff and a flashy black Bentley waiting for us to be chauffeured to the Reception Lounge.  

Amber really impressed me. All of this. She hasn’t said how she planned all this! Is it a spontaneous plan?

 

Then this. This wonderful Over Water Villa where we will be staying for a week!

 

She said I don’t have to worry about my work because Hwa Young already handled everything. That my work load will be handled by Siwon oppa for the mean time with the advice of Yoona unnie.  Even my luggage was prepared by my assistant who waited for us last night in my unit. I didn’t even notice we went back home! What happened to me and I was sleeping like that?! Maybe my body automatically shutting off from everything because of my emotions…

 

Anyway, I’ve been dreaming of going to this place for a very long time and finally! We’re here! All I do back then was plan and plan but because of work and everything I can’t push through with my vacation. But now… Amber made it come true.

 

The whole resort is in the middle of the ocean and can only be reached by boat or sea plane. Wi-fi is available but I’m not really interested since we came here to be away from everything… everyone.

If only I can drop everything and follow what my heart truly desires…

 

Amber is right… I should think about chasing that dream again but I don’t know how to start.

 

With everything happening now, how?

 

 

I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh night air while looking at the endless water in front of me. The night sky is so beautiful… endless blanket of stars. Our water villa has this nets by the wooden deck where you can lay down or just sit while admiring the view. Amber was lying on the net with arms crossed under her head, whistling a tune that made me smile. I have my legs resting over her waist while sitting on the deck, a glass of wine beside me.    

 

She was whistling the Bach piece I played for her the other night. Her mind is really sharp, she only heard it once but she already recorded the tune in her mind. What else can Lt. Amber Liu can do that will impress me?

 

“What do you want to do tomorrow, Sajang-nim?” she asked. I took a sip of my wine while glancing down at Amber and caught her looking at me with a warm smile that I love seeing on her face. I love it because it makes my heart warm and at the same time makes my heart go in a frenzy.

 

“Hmmm… maybe take a dip tomorrow morning then check the amenities they have here. Do you have anything in mind?” the Butler told us earlier that there’s a Gym and their restaurants offer good food. Maybe we can also try the water sports activities…

 

She raised from lying on the net and sat beside me on the deck, then lay down again resting her head on my lap like a kid looking up at me. Hmmm… what’s with that look?

 

“Do you like it here? I mean… I’m not really familiar with this kind of things, this luxury. I… I didn’t know what to do that’s why I asked for your assistant’s help.” awww… is she having some insecurities about this surprise? “I hope at least… it exceeds your e-expectations.”

 

Staring down at her face, I studied her expression and indeed she’s having some insecurities. Is she afraid I’m not loving everything? Damn I love it already the moment our feet touch the ground of this island!

 

Running my hand on her hair, I smiled at her then wriggled my eyebrows playfully giving her a cute wink. “Come on… answer me!~…”

 

“How did you even know I want to go here?”

 

“I just thought of it… actually, I’ve been thinking about this place since Monday when I saw that bookmark of the resort website in your internet browser…” Tsssss… I KNEW IT! Hahahahaha! She borrowed my lap top last Monday when we woke up from our relaxing and long sleep. She said she’s going to check her e-mail because her buddy from the Force texted her about the confirmation of the form she submitted. I already forgot about that bookmark kekeke…

 

“Tssss… well… you did the right thing, Soldier.~” I smiled at her cupping her face and squishing it with my hands while giggling.

 

“So you really like it!?”

 

“Of course! Thank you…” we shared a smile while my hands caresses her head lovingly. “Hey…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Can you sit up, please?” her face suddenly showed worry that I laughed off because she immediately raised from my lap saying sorry. This woman… always worrying if she’s hurting me or anything.   

 

“Sure… sorry, sorry… is my head heavy?”  

 

“No! I just want you to sit here…” I scooted back on the deck giving her space and patted on in between my legs “Sit here, please?”

 

“Facing you?”

 

“Yah! Your back facing me! Just sit here!”

 

“Oh… you wanna back hug me?”

 

“Can’t I?”

 

“You can do everything you want on me.” she wriggled her eyebrows playfully her lips like a maniac. I laughed out loud smacking her arm and pulled her on the spot I ask her to sit. This maniac! “I’m all yours in this secluded place, Sajangnim.~”

 

I wrapped my arms around her body while our legs are dangling down on the net, my body pressed on her back. The warmth of her body that I love calming my mind and soul, always. Something I will miss once she goes back to camp.

 

Resting my chin on her right shoulder, I planted a kiss on her cheek while hugging her tight. I just want to hug her, because I want to let her know how much her efforts these past few days means so much to me. She’s my rock…

 

“Hey Lt. Liu…”

 

“Yes, Sajang-nim…”

 

“T-thank you…”

 

“I’m sorry if I don’t know anything about this kind of stuffs, so please bear with me Krys.”

 

“Tsss… no need to say sorry… Its perfect.”

 

“Did you know that the last time I stayed in a beach re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter