My Curiosity? IT'S ACTIVATED!!

Stuck in the middle

I have two more subjects left this afternoon and then it's time to go home. Mr. Kyuhyun gave a lecture and a pop quiz. Jaejoong took the quiz but got a low score. Pssshh..what do you expect? Him to have a perfect score despite not listening in class??

 

Ha! That only happens in dramas and fanfictions. haha

 

RRRRRIIINNNNGGGG!!

 

Our last subject is English Literature and a handsome man went in our room. He bowed and introduced himself.

 

Oh, and Jaejoong isn't sleeping. He's staring at something outside the window. I think he's spacing out. Who knows? He might be sleeping with his eyes open. ( yeah right)

siwon13rr8ri6.jpg

"Hello students, I am Mr. Choi Siwon and I am the new English Literature teacher."

 

He spoke in perfect English. Perfect English. All of the girls in class was caught by his charm and the boys? They just rolled their eyes. (All of our teachers here are good looking, right? ^^)

 

Mr. Choi translated what he said in Korean and------wait, he's a Choi???? O.O does that mean........

 

A student raised her hand. "Mr. Siwon, how are you related to Ms. Sooyoung?"

 

He chuckled. "We happen to have the same surnames."

 

The girls exhaled in relief and I laughed, amused by their reactions. Don't get me wrong, I find him charming, too but I don't really go for teachers. (lol)

 

We had individual introductions and a simple recall in Beowulf. I turned to look at Jaejoong, he's still spacing out but not outside the window. He's looking at the classroom door.

 

"Excuse me, Mr. Siwon?"

 

Ms. Sooyoung knocked on our door and Mr. Siwon approached her. "Yes, Sooyoung?"

 

"May I borrow your board eraser?"

 

"Sure." He went to get the eraser on his table and immediately gave it to Ms. Sooyoung.

 

"Thanks, Siwon. I'll return this later," she bowed and left. Mr. Siwon saw the girls pouting and they asked him if he and Ms. Sooyoung is dating.

 

And he laughed. "If having a conversation with a fellow teacher and letting her borrow my eraser means we are dating, that would mean I'm also dating Mr. Kangin, Mr. Heechul and Mr. Ryeowook, right?"

 

Everyone laughed except for Jaejoong and our review continued.

 

You know what? When Ms. Sooyoung knocked on our door, I noticed Jaejoong was looking at her. When she left, he went back to staring at space (or sleeping with his eyes open, lol).

 

My curiosity tickled inside me. Teacher-student relationships aren't impossible these days, you know. I'm jumping to conclusions here but I can't just let my curiosity go away because it simply won't. haha.

 

*********

 

(After class)

 

=BEG'S ABRACADABRA RINGTONE=

 

oh! A text message...it's from Yunho.

 

Meet me at the back^^

 

I shoved my books in my locker and went out to meet Yunho at the back of the school. We took a cab to Myeongdong.

 

(wait...they ignored each other this morning, right? It looked like they had a fight or something...)

 

*flashback*

 

I looked at Yunho. "What plan?"

 

"How about we pretend not knowing each other in school? Only in school, of course. We would ignore each other and meet up at the back of the school after classes and go to Myeongdong before going home. That way the meannies wouldn't do bad things to you. What do you say, Yoong?"

 

I thought about it. I honestly don't like the ignoring part but I really don't like it the meannies do bad things to me again. Ugh. No choice.

 

"Okay, but ONLY in school."

 

*end of flashback*

 

I look out of the window and a silver car was next to our taxi. My eyes went wide.

 

Guess who I was in the car together?

 

Ms. Sooyoung and Kim Jaejoong.

 

I blinked and blinked. I couldn't believe it! I told Yunho to pinch me.

 

"Wae?" He hid his hands behind his back.

 

"Aish! Bali! Don't ask why." I held out my arm and he, begrudgingly, pinched me. "Aish, Yunho! Was that even a pinch?"

 

He sighed and pinched me for real.

 

"Ouch!!" I exclaimed. "Thanks, though."

 

He sighed and nodded. Mianhae Yunho. I looked at the silver car and it really was Ms. Sooyoung and Jaejoong. She is the one behind the wheel and Jaejoong is in the front seat. I could tell it's him because I always see his side profile in classes. I noticed Ms. Sooyoung's mouth moving, they are talking.

 

I wonder what they are talking about....

 

Suddenly their car turned right. They are heading to......

 

to a.....

 

hotel.

 

------------------------------------

 

end of chapter^^

 

how was it??

What do you think Jaejoong and Sooyoung's relationship is?

Could it be they are lovers? or what??

 

find out in the next chapter!!

thanks for reading and subscribing !! :)

 

comments and suggestions are sooooo much appreciated.^^

 

xoxo,

claring95