Goodbye Busan ...

Stuck in the middle

NEW SUBSCRIBERS :

strawprincess

jadoresoshi

eitayoona

apple253

Iseul25

thanhni2012

Nekochan

 

A/N: It has been a while since I posted my new subscribers' names :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HITTING THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON !!! :*********

poster by: SHadowB2STSHINee 

thank you so mwach !! :D

=============================================

YOONA

 

I walked into a botique named "Point". I bought one bag for umma and one for appa then had it packed in a plastic bag. Jaejoong waited for me outside the shop and like usual, yawned. "Are you done?"

 

I nodded and he led me to a food stand selling ddeokbeokki. "Ahjumma, give us 2 servings please. How much will that be?"

 

"Omo! You're so lucky agassi, to have a very handsome boyfriend buy you food. I wish my grandson is as handsome as him." The old ahjumma tolde me.

 

I laughed. "Ah, ahjumma, he's not my boyfriend."

 

"Well, I think it's a waste." She smiled. "You two look good together."

 

I blushed. "Ahh, kamsahamnida."

 

"Here you go, I won't charge the ddeokbeokki, young couple." the ahjumma handed us our food and smiled. I wanted to object but Jaejoong smiled at her. 

 

"Kamsahamnida, ahjumma!" he bowed and dragged me away from the ahjumma.

 

"Ya, why did you let us go away without paying?" I scolded him.

 

"When it's given free, it's free." he shrugged.

 

I rolled my eyes and ate the food. It was so delicious! We ate along the way to I don't know where and suddenly fireworks flew and popped in the night sky.

 

"Whoa! Jaejoong did you see that? The fireworks just suddenly blasted! It's so pretty!!!" I jumped up and down, excited to see the fireworks.

152mel0.jpg

 

Jaejoong chuckled. "Yes, I saw it. I have eyes you know. Yes, pretty."

 

I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm.

13571495

"Merong!!" and then I ran away from Jaejoong, laughing.

 

Jaejoong laughed. "Choding."

 

*****************

 

Jaejoong walked me to Aunt Hae Rin's house and then we reached the front porch.

 

"Jaejoong? Thank you for walking me back here." I bowed to him. "I'm sorry if I bothered you again tonight, I know you're tired, but thanks for the food!"

 

He shook his head. "It's alright, I had fun but I should be on my way back to Seoul now."

 

I smiled. "Nae. Take care, Jaejoong."

 

He nodded. "See you in school then. Goodnight, Yoona."

 

I bowed again. "Goodnight."

 

I closed the door behind me and ran to my room. I jumped on my bed and held my chest. My heart pounded like crazy! 

 

"He said my name. He called me by my name for the first time! I can't believe this."

 

I rolled over my bed, covered my mouth with a pillow and screamed.

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!"

This is an improvement from him. teehee. I sat on my bed and opened my bag. Oh? What's this?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAbB_wx-d7gnODEte3dl_

"PIGGY RABBIT!!" My eyes went wide. "How did you end up in my bag?!?! I don't remember buying you."

 

A smile slowly crept to my face. Could it be----? Ayeeee! It's impossible :P

 

JAEJOONG

 

kekekeke .. She should find the Bunny Rabbit in her bag by now. I put it in her bag when she was talking to that kind ahjumma. I hope she liked it.

 

*flashback*

 

"Whoa! Jaejoong did you see that? The fireworks just suddenly blasted! It's so pretty!!!" Yoona jumped up and down, excited to see the fireworks.

 

Jaejoong chuckled. "Yes, I saw it. I have eyes you know. Yes, pretty."

 

'You're prettier.'

 

*end of flashback*

 

I smiled and placed my hands in my pockets. I just love the cold nights here, in Seoul, too but for some reason I feel at ease here. I feel especially light that I bought her a phone strap, I really hope she liked it, even I found Piggy Rabbit cute.

 

"I finally said her name." I smiled, realizing the fact.

 

*flashback*

 

(on the way to Aunt Hae Rin's house)

 

I looked at the paper bag Yoona was holding. She said it was for someone special. I'm really curious who she'll give it to.

Someone special.

Could it be...that she'll give it to Yunho? He should be special considering they're best friends, right?

 

"What's in your mind, Jaejoong?" Yoona asked me, cutting my train of thought.

 

"Nothing." I said, yawning. Darn I'm so tired from work. She smiled and swayed her hands back and forth. "I want to help you with your work, Jaejoong."

 

"Oh no, no, no, no, no." I objected. "Do you think you'll be allowed to ride a train to Busan every night and come home at dawn every morning?"

 

She frowned. "Oh, yeah. But still! I want to help."

 

I looked at her.

 

"I don't have to come every night, right?" she said. "How about once a week?"

 

"No."

 

She stopped walking. "Wae?!?!"

 

I smirked and continued walking. "I just don't want you to come."

 

I heard her stomp her feet. "Wae?!?!"

 

"Hmmm." I stopped walking, turned around to look at her and held my chin. "I don't want you to help me here, but maybe you can help me with my jobs in Seoul."

 

She jumped in joy. "Of course! You can count on me."

 

I chuckled and she ran to me then we continued walking. "Jaejoong?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"Gomawo."

 

"For what?"

 

"For allowing me to help you. You carry a lot of weight on your shoulders, you know."

 

"You're welcome." I flashed her a glare. "But you have to give me your pay from work."

 

She punched me playfully in the arm. Seriously, she likes doing that. "Selfish namja."

 

"Say that again and I'll change my mind and not let you help me." I threatened.

 

She grinned. "Selfish namja!"

 

I chuckled. "Whatever."

 

Aish this girl is troublesome. *smiles*

 

*end of flashback*

 

(the next day)

Author's POV

 

Yoona, Yunho and the Park's are at the Busan Terminal. Today is the day Yoona and Yunho leaves to back to Seoul. Yoona and Hae Rin hugged each other.

 

"Sungmo, thank you for inviting me to come." Yoona whispered into her Aunt's ears.

 

"No problem, Yoona." Hae Rin whispered back. "You're always welcome here with us in Busan. Take care of yourself okay?"

 

"Nae, sungmo. You, too."

 

They looked at each other and Hae Rin touched Yoona's cheek. Dae Jung got impatient and nudged Yoona's shirt.

 

"Noona, you are supposed to be hugging me now."

 

Everyone laughed.

 

Yoona bent to Dae Jung's eye level and gave him a very big hug. "I'll miss you, Dae Jung."

 

"I'll miss you, too, noona. Come back with Jae hyung and Yunho hyung with a lot of chocolates, okay?"

 

'Ayyyy this kid and his chocolate obsession.' Yoona laughed. "Araseo."

 

She kissed him on his cheek and then later pinched it.

 

"Ah noona! It hurts!" Dae Jung rubbed his cheeks and smiled. Yoona hugged her uncle.

 

"Yoona, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to spend time with you. I just got so busy with work."

 

"It's okay Uncle Jae Han. I can still come back in summer break."

 

Yunho and Yoona boarded the train after waving goodbye to the Park's.

 

"Yoong, I won't let you sit by the window. It's dangerous!" Yunho reasoned.

 

Yoona shook her head. "Ah, meolla! I want to sit by the window.  I want to see the sights on the way."

 

Yunho sighed and gave up, letting Yoona sit by the window.

 

YOONA

 

Busan, Dae Jung, Light Cafe and Busandae. Thank you for giving me a chance to understand Jaejoong and be closer to him. Now I feel happy that I get to help him with his work. I just hope I don't make matters worse for him. keke

 

YUNHO

 

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I cant. I saw Yoona going out of the house last night and I also saw Jaejoong standing on the front porch when she came back in. Could it be that they're in that kind of relationship now? Andwae. I must gather the courage to tell her frankly about how I feel before Jaejoong snatches her away from me. But hey, I heard Jaejoong has a girlfriend already so I'm free to make my move.

 

------------------------------------

 

end of chapter !!!

sorry for the verrryyyyyy late update T_T

 

GOOD NEWS: I'm not grounded anymore!!

WOOT !! PARTY !! PARTY !! PARTY !!

-just kidding ^^ NO PARTY !! lol

oh and just so everyone doesn't misunderstand me ..

I was grounded because I woke up so late in the morning because I slept soooo late at night :D

and NOT because of partying XD

heck I haven't even been to a club either :)

 

another GOOD NEWS: I might have a double update today :D

thanks for reading !!! hwaiting !! ^^

121.jpg image by butclever

xoxo,

claring95