A part of Jaejoong's Secret

Stuck in the middle

I am such an adventurous girl and it's not in my nature to give up and stay still. So I decided to resume my stalking today. 

 

*a while ago in the morning*

 

Principal : (through loudspeaker per classroom) Good morning students and teachers. I am informing all teachers that we will be having a meeting this afternoon and classes are postponed. Thank you.

 

Once the principal was done, everyone (except the teachers) in the classroom screamed in joy. I can also hear the voices of the students in the next room. haha

 

*end of flashback*

 

So now, I am here in a taxi cab parked in front of the hotel, waiting for a certain silver car to arrive. It's now 4:15 pm so I recon the meeting is now done.

 

=cell phone ringing=

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoong!! Let's go to Myeongdong!!"

"Yun?...I uhhh..can't today, mianhae."

".....why?"

 

Just then the silver car is approaching the hotel.

 

"I have something to do now, Yun. I'll hang out with you another time, okay? bye." *click*

 

I stuffed my phone in my bag and watched as the car drove passed the hotel and-----what??

 

drove passed the hotel??? But they go to the hotel everyday....

 

The silver car parked at the building beside the hotel... To the parking lot of...

 

the hospital.

 

O.O

 

H-HOSPITAL ??

 

Ms. Sooyoung came out, dressed in a white uniform.

 

SHE'S A NURSE?!?!

 

Then Jaejong is a-----

 

he got out from the car still wearing the dark clothes he wore in school. Phew!! I can't believe I thought he's a doctor or something. Silly me.

 

Yoona facepalm

 

They went in the hospital and I followed (after paying the taxi driver of course). Before going i, I wore my favorite cap to at least hide a part of my face. I took a deep breath and pushed the glass doors open. I calmly walked to the nurse's station and smiled at a nurse.

What Yoona is wearing:  SNSD+Yoona+Running+Man+filming.jpg

What Jaejoong is wearing: jaejoong+black.jpg

Sooyoung's "nurse uniform" : soo-young.jpg

 

"Hi, how may I help you?" she asked.

 

"Hi, ummm...do you know where Sooyoung is?" I asked.

 

"What is your relationship with her?" 

 

"We're friends. She promised me to meet with her here today," I crossed my fingers.

 

"Oh, ookay. She's assigned at 421 female ward today, Ms..?"

 

"Mina. I'm Kim Mina," I lied and mentally kicked myself. She smiled and entertained the other person at the nurse station. I rode the elevator to the 4th floor and scrunched my nose. I never liked the smell of hospitals and I never will. I saw the ward and peeped through the circular window of the door.

 

You wouldn't believe what I saw.

 

I saw Jaejoong holding the hand of a very pale girl. Who is she? Is she the rumoured girlfriend? I thought it was Ms. Sooyoung?? This is confusing since I don't have the answers. What surprised me the most is his facial expression. He looks so....soft, opposite of what I see everyday in school. I stayed outside the ward for like, 15 minutes just staring at the pale girl and Jaejoong. Just then Ms. Sooyoung passed by me from I-don't-know-where and opened the door but instead of going in, she noticed me and turned around. I frantically lowered my cap.

 

"Hi, are you looking for someone?" I quickly turned around and ran to the elevator and ran outside the hospital.

 

pant.....pant....pant....

 

I took off my cap and used it to fan myself. I was almost caught!! AISH!! I'm such a fail in this X.X

 

(the next day)

 

Things were still the same in school. Fortunately there were no mean girls around ... I hope it continues like this, though. What I saw yesterday...wouldn't go away in my mind. I don't want to bother another person's life but I felt a tug in my heart and something tells me that what I saw is only a part of what Jaejoong has been keeping to himself.

-------------------------------------

 

SO SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE ..

we had everyday cheerdance practices for the sportsfest in our school...

good thing we got 2nd place .. everyone thought we were going to win but we only got 2nd .. but I'm okay with it :)

 

curious ?? :) who is the girl in the hospital bed ??

Is she the rumoured girlfriend?? :)

what do you think ?? :)

do you miss the meannies ?? :)

kekeke

 

thanks fro reading !!

and new subscribers here :

sujulovee

SmirKariseuma

 

thank you all so much for the patience .. I'll update more :)

xoxo,

claring95