The Fangirls' Meeting

Stuck in the middle

(this took place when Yoona and Yunho went to Myeondong)

 

Tap tap tap!!

 

Kim Taeyeon, the President of YH fanclub, called the attention of all the club members.

 

"May I have your attention please?"

 

All of the fangirls sat on their chairs.

 

"Our first meeting for this school year begins now." Taeyeon looked at a girl and nodded her head. "Sunny?"

 

"Sunny" stood up and introduced herself.

tumblr_lducgjP5U11qcsgcuo1_500.png

"Annyeonghasaeyeo, I am Lee Sunny, class 2-B student and I am the Vice President of this fanclub.

 

The girls applauded and Sunny took out a white folder. "This is to inform everybody that 15 members graduated and our number decreased."

 

The members' shoulders slumped down, sad of th news. Sunny's facial expression, too, was down but suddenly her face lit up. Umm, literally. (what the??)

 

"Aish! Taengoo, turn that flashlight off! It's hurting my eyes," Sunny said, covering her eyes.

 

"Kid Taeyeon" laughed and quickly hid the flashlight somewhere under her table and regained composure.

 

Sunny cleared . "As I was saying, we lost 15 but this year we gained more than what we lost."

 

Everyone (Taeyeon included) leaned in closer, anticipating the announcement of the new members' number.

 

"Let us all welcome our 18 new fangirls!!"

 

Two doors suddenly opened and the 18 new members walked in the room, beaming. Everyone stood up and applauded. Sunny went down the stage (wait, the meeting room has a stage?? O.O) and Taeyeon formally welcomed the new members.

 

"Ah, ah, ah.. mic test..." She tapped the microphone. "Is this thing on?"

4848262734_8273342149.jpg

The old members sweatdropped while the new members enthusiastically said, "yes!"

 

That's Kid leader Taeyeon for you. (ha!)

 

"First of all, I want to grab this opportunity to personally thank and welcome all of the new members of this fanclub..." Taeyeon gave her speech and bowed 90° to everyone even though she is one of the eldest in the club. The meeting ended with everyone greeting each other one by one.

 

Sunny and Taeyeon were the last ones to leave the hall and they walked to the bus stop. They sat on the bench and waited for the bus to arrive.

 

"Something is in your mind, Taeng." Sunny looked at her.

tands.jpg

Taeyeon chuckled. "Small things like these really can't escape from your radar, can they?"

 

Sunny smiled. "Nope, never. So tell me what you have been thinking."

 

The bus arrived and they stood up. Taeyeon looked at Sunny with bright eyes.

 

"I want someone to join the club."

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

short update^^

I have exams next week so I will post 3 chapters today.

I hope you'll like them...

 

thanks for reading !! :)