Gone + Flashbacks

Stuck in the middle

is it me or did the number of subscribers went down from 37 to 36? :/

hmmmm ... i dunno ...

forgive my fail editing .. LOL

anyway, here's another chapter :)

 

------------------------------------

 

(time skip)

Date: August 22, 2012

Setting: Start of the Second Semester

 

------------------------------------

 

 

For the students in Seoul Academy of Arts, the start of the second semester was what they have been anticipating. The Academy always opens the new semester with a special performance from various idols because their school president’s sister is connected with the kpop industry. This semester, they have invited over SM rookie group, EXO-K (EXO-M is busy with a variety show in China). The girls squealed as EXO-K performed on stage with their debut song “MAMA”. Attendance is a must, that’s why Jaejoong is in the academy gym, seated at the very back. He crossed his arms and adjusted his beanie. His classmates tried to talk to him but for an unknown reason to them, his mood has gotten darker.

 

“Have a very great second semester, everyone!!!” EXO-K’s leader, Suho, spoke for the group. He flashed his signature perfect-teeth smile and the crowd went wild. Happy virus Chanyeol jumped up and down with Baekhyun and waved to their fans. Kai flashed his (in)famous smirk while D.O and Sehun made a heart with their hands. Jaejoong yawned and rolled his eyes. Whatever. He walked out and no one dared stop him from doing so, even the student guards for they were intimidated by his dark aura. His dark aura and being unnattached went on for three days until one day, he heard his classmates talk about Yoona’s absence.

 

I heard she didn’t enroll for the second semester…

 

Someone told me that Yunho ran away with her…

 

I heard she got pregnant,too…

 

Sssshhhh...don't be too loud!

 

He finally noticed this and quietly looked around. Where is she? First period started and ended but Yoona was nowhere to be found. He sighed and went in his second period class.

 

Second period…

 

Third period…

 

And fourth period ended, still no signs of Im Yoona anywhere. Jaejoong decided to go to the canteen and look for his past classmates, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. They should know where Yunho is, I’m sure Yunho knows where she is. Those were all just rumors..rumors. Jaejoong walked in the canteen, ignoring the whispers here and there, and approached the table of Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. I have to find her, I need to apologize.

 

I heard his sister died…

 

He had a sister??

 

Damn it! He slammed his hands on the table and Leeteuk looked up, surprised. “Oh, annyeong, Jaejoong!”

 

“Where is Yunho?”

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at each other. Eunhyuk scratched the back of his neck and nervously laughed. “Y-Yunho..?”

 

Jaejoong glared at Eunhyuk and the boy shivered. Man, if looks could kill. “He’s not here, Jaejoong.”

 

His patience running out, Jaejoong grabbed Eunhyuk’s collar and pulled him up to his eye level. “I know he’s not here, now where is Yunho?!”

 

Leeteuk stood up and defended his buddy. “Jaejoong, please stay calm and be reasonable. Eunhyuk is telling the truth, Yunho isn’t here…anymore.”

 

“What do you mean he isn’t here anymore?” Jaejoong looked at Leeteuk.

 

“He…he’s in San Diego as we speak,” Leeteuk sighed. “And Yoona’s with him.”

 

“WHAT??” Jaejoong grip on Eunhyuk’s collar tightened from what he heard. “Why?”

 

“Yunho got accepted in a Dance Academy in San Diego, and as far as I know he invited Yoona to come with him.” Leeteuk explained. “I was told that she really loved to dance so maybe that’s the reason why she went with him.”

 

You don't even know half of it. Jaejoong finally let go of Eunhyuk's collar and walked out of the canteen.  The whispers became louder and the gossip spread like fire; but Jaejoong didn’t care. He has lost everything.

 

****************

 

(One week ago)

 

We are now boarding the flight to San Diego.

 

Yunho and Yoona stood up from the waiting bench and walked to the attendant, gave their passports and got in their plane. Once they got seated, Yunho looked at Yoona with concern and uncertainty. "Are you sure about this, Yoona?"

 

"Yes, Yunho, I am." Yoona sighed and closed her eyes. "This is the only way I can give Jaejoong some space considering how big my fault to him is and I know I can never be forgiven. Min Ah....she's.."

 

"Yoona..."

 

"And I know that I've hurt him really bad, Yunho. So please, just..."

 

"Okay, Yoong." Yunho sighed. But was this decision of yours the right one? Will this really make you happy?

 

As if reading his thoughts, Yoona looked up and forced a smile. "Things will be alright, Yun."

 

He returned the smile and sighed. I hope so, Yoong.

 

**********************

 

Jaejoong went up the stairs to his silent sanctuary and sat on the bench. 

He sighed, pulling out an old but pretty necklace from his jeans pocket, the one he wasn't able to give her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoCl4EO4d2L0jCchCfUEW

He rested his head on the table and closed his eyes, remembering the times they had together before.

 

**flashbacks**

 

 

"Hey, Jaejoong!" She called out. Jaejoong didn't look back and continued walking.

"Hey, wait!" Yoona ran and caught up with him.

"What?" Jaejoong asked without looking at her.

"I didn't get to thank you for catching me earlier this morning," Yoona smiled and held out her hand. "I'm Yoona."

"So?" he coldly replied.

She dropped her hand. "So I'm thanking you for saving me," Kathy said, taken aback by his coldness.

"If you were careful I wouldn't have wasted my energy earlier," with that Jaejoong walked away.

***

"Come live with me and be my love,

And we will all the pleasures prove

That hills and valleys, dales and fields,

And all the craggy mountains yields.

 

And we will sit upon the rocks,

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

By shallow rivers, to whose falls,

Melodious birds sing mardigals......"

***

 "How did you know I was here?"

Yoona sat beside him and shrugged. "I don't know, I just had a feeling you really like rooftops."

"Do not think we're gonna get close just because of what I did yesterday. And because of this coffee."

***

"Whoa! Jaejoong did you see that? The fireworks just suddenly blasted! It's so pretty!!!" Yoona jumped up and down, excited to see the fireworks.

Jaejoong chuckled. "Yes, I saw it. I have eyes you know. Yes, pretty."

'You're prettier.'

***

He remembered the handkerchief, the hug in the Ferris Wheel, the water hose fight, the nights he sang in the Light Club thinking of her and the day he almost gave her the necklace. 

 

Yoona...

Did you really have to go? You really left for good...

And it's all my fault...

When will you forgive me for the harsh things I told you and come back?

Yoona .. I...

I'm sorry...

----------------------------------------

 

Crappy update, I know -.-

I promise that the next last chapters will be better ..