Leaked Photos and trouble...

Stuck in the middle

I went straight home yesterday after seeing the 'warning' directed to me. Yunho called me.

 

*flashback*

 

Yoong, I saw the writing on the bulletin board a while ago. Are you okay?

 

Of course I'm not okay, Yun.

 

Oh, sorry. Do you have any idea who wrote that? I'm worried for you.

 

Anieyo. I don't know anyone who holds a grudge on me...well..except for...

 

Who??

 

I don't want to say this, Yun because I might be wrong...

 

Just tell me who's in your mind..

 

The Meannies...Remember when Jessica spilled juice on me?

 

Yes..

 

She told me this: "Back off freshman. Stay away from Yunho."

 

It may be them, Yoong..

 

But we can't just say that it's them, Yun. We don't have evidence..

 

Then what are you gonna do?

 

Ignore it. I can't do anything about it, Yun. I'll just let this pass.

 

Okay ... but if things get out of hand .. I'm always here for you...

 

Thank you, Yun. It means a lot...*click*

 

*click*

 

Umma called out to me from the kitchen saying dinner's ready. I changed to my pajamas and went down to the dining table. Appa was still not home, got overtime at work again, I guess. Umma asked me about school and I lied by saying everything went well.

 

(the next day)

 

I was listening to IU's music on the way to school. Because I had earphones on I wondered what the students in front of me are talking about. They kept looking back at me from time to time but I shrugged it off thinking it's about the 'warning' yesterday. I felt another eerie feeling spine chill as soon as I got off the bus and walked to the school building. I walked faster and I felt all eyes were on me. Everything got so creepy and confusing because they were looking at me like I'm some bad girl or something. My thoughts were shut down with what I saw.

 

Yesterday it was only a warning sign...but today, photos of me and Yunho hanging out together in Myeongdong and in the ice cream shop were posted beside it.

 

I didn't notice I was surrounded by the students until one pushed me to the ground.

 

"YA!! Why are there so many photos of you and Yunho oppa together?"

 

I sighed heavily and picked up my bag. Slowly I stood up but another girl pushed me back, making me fall on the ground twice already.

 

"Please let me go to my class. I'll be late."

 

The girls scoffed and rolled their eyes. They moved closer to me and threatened me.

 

"We'll punch you if you don't answer our question, Im Yoona!"

 

"Are you his girlfriend??"

 

I bit my lower lip and attempted to stand. One girl behind me held my arms and  squeezed them.

 

"Ouch! Let me go, you're hurting me!" I tried to get free from the tight grip but failed.

 

"Not until you tell us the truth."

 

I felt my cheeks burn with anger. I can't tell them he's my best friend. I can't also lie that I'm his girlfriend. What do I say?? What do I do??

 

"Not talking? You're so gonna get it!"

 

I closed my eyes and braced myself for the punch but someone suddenly stepped in front of me and shielded me. I opened my eyes, shocked to see Yuri calmly holding the fist of the girl.

 

"Let go! Let me give her the punch she deserves!" the girl screamed.

 

Yuri laughed and threw away the girl's fist. "Do you think she'll talk after you punch her? All of you are so narrow minded and obsessed! Leave Yoona alone! She did nothing wrong."

 

The girl stood with mouth ajar, silenced by Yuri's words. Yuri turned around and grabbed my arm and took me away from the crowd. Thankfully the other girls made way for us to go through. I felt so relieved and teary at the same time.

 

"Are you okay, Yoona?" she asked me. (she's walking beside me now, by the way)

 

I nodded my head and smiled. "Thanks Yuri. I can image myself lying on the ground after that one punch if you didn't come to the rescue."

 

"It's nothing. I just did what I had to do." She chuckled.

 

"Thank you, Yuri. Really I---" I stopped in midsentence and we stopped walking.

 

Yuri looked at me. "Yoona, what's wrong?"

 

My eyes met Yunho's but I walked on without talking to him. "It's nothing, Yuri. Let's go."

 

We went to the clinic to get my arms checked because they got red and painful. Yuri was with me the wholeday, she protected me from the angry girls and she walked me home. Yuri was there for me today. Not Yunho, my best friend who told me he'll be there for me.

 

I lay on my bed and stared at the cream colored ceiling.

 

"sigh." Tears ran down my cheeks. "Why Yunho?? You told me you'd be there for me when things got out of hand. But you didn't save me...Yuri did. You were there all along but instead of saving me, you did nothing. Why?"

 

I cried and cried the whole night, wondering why Yunho wasn't true to his words...

----------------------------------

 

end of chapter :(

WHY YUNHO ?!?!?!?!?!

sigh...

I updated two chapters today :)

but the previous chapter was super short right? :)

 

just wait for things to unveil :)

 

but still...

WHY YUNHO ?!?!?!?!?!

 

OH DARN >.<

so sorry if the two chapters were so lame...I had writer's block again so I went on with this..keke

but thanks for reading !! :)

xoxo,

claring95