Jaejoong's "Maiden".....me

Stuck in the middle

THEY'RE HEADING TO A HOTEL ?!?!?!?!?!

 

A HOTEL !!!!!

 

I remained agape by the window and Yunho poked my arm.

 

"You're mouth is open, Yoong."

 

I returned to reality and minutes later we arrived in Myeongdong. We did the usual things, ate at Dunkin Donuts, went to a noraebang and played games. We had fun but what I witnessed stayed in the back of my mind. We rode a bus and then Yunho walked me home, just like when I was in high school.

 

"Thank you, Yunho, for today." I bowed and opened the front door.

 

"It's gonna be like this everyday in school," we laughed and I bid him goodbye. I closed the door and went to my room still wondering about Ms. Sooyoung and Jaejoong's relationship.

 

(the next day)

 

Classes went on as usual and I got high scores in the quizzes (yipee!). We were told that we will be having our exams next week, and that means I need to study double time. I looked at the wall clock in front and waited for science class to end.

 

tick ... tock ... tick ... tock...

 

3 ........ 2....... 1 ........

 

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!

 

Yes! I immediately got up and met with Yuri who was waiting for me outside the room.

 

"Hey, Yoona!" she grinned.

 

"Hi, Yuri!" I grinned back. "Let's go! I'm hungry."

 

We walked to the canteen, bought lunch and sat on our usual place, near the 3-B boys' table. I caught Yunho looking at me and I was tempted to smile at him but I resisted, not wanting to couse trouble. I averted my eyes to my hamburger and chomped on it. Yuri was talking to someone on her phone, she's grinning from ear to ear.

 

hmmm..I wonder who she's talking to.

 

Suddenly I sensed two or more students behind me. One of them tapped my shoulder and I braced myself, in case they were the meannies.

 

"Excuse me? You're Yoona, right?"

 

That voice is soooooooooo not Jessica's! I turned around and met eyes with a short and pretty girl. She's with another short and pretty girl as well.

 

"Uhm..yes, I am. Who are you?" I asked.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TLJvfWJHNgM/TbQ05u5ObDI/AAAAAAAAAFA/okaE_0pirvg/s1600/2d93hg9.jpg

They smiled. "I'm Kim Taeyeon, President of YH fangirls fanclub and this is the VP, Lee Sunny."

 

We bowed to each other.

 

"I guess I don't have to introduce myself." I smniled. "How did you know my name?"

 

Yuri got off the phone and waved at Taeyeon and Sunny.

 

"They're my classmates, Yoona. They saw you when you linked arms with Yunho." She smiled. "They also noticed we have been eating lunch together so they wanted to know who you are and they asked me for your name."

 

ooooooohhhhh... I see.

 

"I will not be beating around the bush, Yoona." Taeyeon inched closer to me, her eyes sparkling. "Please join our fanclub!! I saw you got an interest in Yunho and girls like you are soooooooo welcome in our club."

 

Woah! That, I did not expect at all. But I already know what to say.

 

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon but I won't be joining your fanclub. I have lots of things to so and I don't have that much spare time. Besides, I locked arms with Yunho just for fun. I don't even find him charming, at all. I'm sorry, Taeyeon, Sunny, but I'll have to refuse."

 

Taeyeon's eyes lost their sparkle and her face fell. I could tell she's disappointed but I have just made a promise with Yunho and I can't change that. I meant what I told Taeyeon, well, except the last few lines, of course.

 

"We respect your decision, Yoona. But if you happen to change your mind, the club is very much open for you." Sunny smiled and mildly dragged the pouting Taeyeon.

 

taeyeon sad   

 

She's so cute! I can't believe she's the President. I bowed to them and went back to eating my hamburger.

 

==========

 

Yuri and I went to History class together after lunch. We had a pop quiz and another lesson.

 

blah blah blahhhh....

 

"Next meeting, I expect everyone to bring magazine cut-outs of places you want to go to the most. Paste the pictures on a long bondpaper and you may paste your picture, too." Mr. Ryeowook announced. "You will explain why you chose that place here in front and say things about that place, okay?"

 

"NAE!!" we all said in chorus, except for you-know-who.

 

Time really went by so fast today (i'm glad it did.) haha!

 

Our last subject for today is English literature. All of the girls stared at Mr. Siwon once he got in. sigh. He is discussing about Christopher Marlowe's life.

 

"Christopher Marlowe was born the same year as Shakespeare, and was to become the first great poet of the theatre's second great age. The son of a shoemaker, Marlowe attended King's School Canterbury and Corpus Christi College where he received his Bachelor of Arts in 1548 and his master's degree three years later....."

 

I followed in his reading from the textbook with my eyes while the girls kept on staring at him. *sweatdrop*

 

"In 1593, after ponting out what he considered to be inconsistencies in the Bible, Marlowe fell under suspicion of having committed heresy. His roommate, Thomas Kyd, was tortured into giving evidence against him, but before he could be brought before the Privy Council, the twenty-nine-year-old poet was found dead at Dame Eleanors Bull's tavern in Deptford...."

 

He continued reading until he was done with the short and violent life od Christopher Marlowe.

 

"Now, so much for that, please look at your textbooks on page 25."

 

We did as instructed.

 

"Boys, choose a female partner to be your 'maiden' and re-enact Christopher Marlowe's 'The Passionate Shepherd to His Love' before the class ends."

 

You wouldn't believe what happened next....or maybe you would....whatever. Jaejoong called me.

 

"Hey, you." I turned to him with glaring eyes. "I have a name."

 

"Whatever, Yoona, right?" I nodded. "All you have to do is stand still and react to what I read and do okay?"

 

OH THE NERVE!!! I didn't agree to be his partner yet!

 

AISH!! Everyone has a partner already so I obviously don't have a choice. He read the poem silently and didn't bother talking to me.

 

"Ya, you're not saying anything?" I snapped, it was almost our turn to perform.

 

"I already told you what to do, what else do I need to talk to you about?" he coldly said, not looking up from the textbook.

 

"You're rude." I muttered under my breath.

 

"Whatever." he snorted.

 

HE SNORTED....AGAIN !!

 

Mr. Siwon called Jaejoong's name and we stood up. I did what I was told, I stood still and he stood beside me and plainly read the poem.

 

"Come live with me, and be my love,

And we will all the pleasures prove-------"

 

Mr. Siwon cut him off. "Go back from the top and read with comprehension and feelings. She is the maiden you love and you're confession is plain, do you think she'll go to you? Start again."

 

Cool. Jaejoong did not talk back and did what he was told to do. He started reading again but this time he slowly moved around me and then held my right hand.

 

"Come live with me and be my love,

And we will all the pleasures prove

That hills and valleys, dales and fields,

And all the craggy mountains yields.

 

And we will sit upon the rocks,

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

By shallow rivers, to whose falls,

Melodious birds sing mardigals......"

 

He went on and on and did not let go of my hand until he was done reading. Everyone was shocked by his unexpectedly good reading, especially me. Mr. Siwon chuckled and clapped his hands. Jaejoong went back to his seat and I remained frozen in front.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

end of chapter^^

 

LOL!! JAEJOONG HELD YOONA'S HAND!!!!

 

OMG!!!

 

Do I see the small step for them to be closer?? hmmmm .. I don't know...

Okat I need to shut up before I reveal spoilers .. lol^^ kekekeke

 

Yonna gets suspicious of Ms. Sooyoung and Jaejoong and decides to stalk them in the next chapter.

She finds out something about Jaejoong in the next chapter O.O

 

*note: next chapter may be a bit long :)

 

thank you so much for reading!!^^

 

xoxo,

claring95