Min Ah is awake!

Stuck in the middle

new subscribers, btw:

 

Kyemii

MiNSTAL_SHiPPER

iloveyoonhae97

karaHarith

 

you know I love you guys :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JAEJOONG

 

Ring! Ring!

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Yoboseyo? Jaejoong-ah.." I heard Sooyoung nona's voice on the other end of the line. "I have news for you...Min Ah is awake."

 

My eyes went wide with the shocking news. Finally, she's awake after the last time she opened her eyes which was 1 and a half weeks ago when Yoona gave her gifts. "Jinjja?"

 

"Come over here right away, she's looking for you."

 

"Nae, nae. Kamsahamnida. I'll be right over."

 

I ended the call and stood up.

 

"What is it Jaejoong?" Yoona asked.

 

"That was Sooyoung noona, she called from the hospital."

 

"And? What did she say?"

 

I looked at her. "Min Ah is awake."

 

She stood up with eyes wide open. "Really? Then go now. I'll finish up here and then go to the hospital to bring our old clothes."

 

"Ang ahjumma?"

 

"I'll be the one to talk to her, now go!"

 

I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed by bag from the chair, ran out of the house and hopped into a bus to the hospital. The ride was slow and I'm caught in traffic. 30 minutes later, I'm in Min Ah's ward, panting and holding her pale hand. She looked up at my flushed face and smiled.

 

"Breathe, Oppa. You didn't have to run here, you know."

 

I smiled and sat on the stool by her bed. "Are you hungry?"

 

"Of course I am! I have been fed with injected food and I want to eat normal food." 

 

I chuckled. "What do you want to eat?"

 

"Burger."

 

"Eyyyy. Min Ah, you know I won't let you eat those. It's unhealthy for you."

 

She pouted. "Opppaaaaaaa."

 

I shook my head, firm to my words. "No."

 

Min Ah gave up and yawned. "I'm sleepy, oppa."

 

"What?!" I couldn't believe what I heard. "You have been sleeping for one and a half weeks and you're saying you're sleepy?"

 

She nodded. "One a half weeks? But it felt like a few days to me."

 

We were silent for a while. I looked at my sister and frowned. "Min Ah, you're getting paler and thinner. Please get better fast. I don't like seeing you in this state."

 

"Oppa..."

 

"I have been working nonstop for your bills and I continued with college because you won't let me stop studying. I'm trying my best to keep you...you're...the only one left for me." My voice broke.

 

"Oppa, you have sacrificed a lot for me...thank you.." she sniffed. "I...I promise I'll get better and help you with work in no time."

 

Our tears fell and I dropped my head, not wanting her to see me cry. I must be strong for her and I should show her my strong side. She squeezed my hand and I wiped my tears away.

 

"I'll be out, okay?" I stood up and sniffed. "I'll buy dinner, too."

 

She nodded and I went out of the ward. Then I saw Yoona standing beside the door, her head down, and she's holding a paper bag. "Yoona?"

 

She raised her head and smiled. "I'm done with the work at ahjumma's. I brought our clothes and your money with me. Ahjumma even said we can keep the clothes we're wearing."

 

"Yoona..."

 

"I also bought Min Ah roses and apples."

 

"Thank you, Yoona." I smiled. "Wanna come in?"

 

"What about you?" She asked.

 

"I'll buy food for her, and dinner too. Wait for me, okay?"

 

"Nae."

 

I opened the door and poked my head inside. "Min Ah?"

 

"Nae, oppa?"

 

"My friend Yoona pays you a visit. I'll be back soon, okay?"

 

"Nae, oppa."

 

o------------------------o

 

I carried two plastic bags full of food back to the hospital. I bought food that's not forbidden to Min Ah and I hope she really understands that I cannot buy her those unhealthy food. I rode the elevator and got off at the fourth floor then went in the ward. Min Ah looked at me and smiled. "Oppa, you're back!"

 

I nodded and placed the bags on her bedside table. It's now 6:32 in the evening and I'm sure they're both hungry. I took out three packed dinner and gave it to them.

 

"Whoa, oppa, it's beef!" Min Ah grinned. "Gomawoyo, oppa!"

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

"Nae, what is it, Yoona?"

 

"I'm going home now."

 

"Eh? But you haven't eaten yet." I frowned and looked at her. "Eat."

 

She stood up. "N-no. I should be home now, thanks for buying me food."

 

"Take it with you."

 

"Ani. Min Ah needs this more than I do."

 

She bowed and left.

 

"Why did she suddenly leave? I know she loves to eat." I mumbled.

 

"Maybe she has to meet someone, oppa."

 

I looked at Min Ah. "Did she tell you that?"

 

"Ani." She shook her head and smirked. "Just, maybe."

 

'Is it Yunho? If so, then she lied to me.'

 

------------------------------------------------

 

YOONA

 

(earlier)

 

I went to the greenhouse. "Ahjumma?"

 

"Yes, Yoona?" She looked up and smiled before going back to spraying water at baby roses.

 

"Uhm..Jaejoong went out..."

 

She chuckled. "Yes, I saw him running like his life depended on it."

 

"I'm so sorry about that ahjumma." I bowed. "It's just that his sister, Min Ah, who is in the hospital, just woke up so he had to leave early."

 

"I see."

 

"So, I'll take his place and finish cleaning the backyard for him." I crossed my fingers behind my back.

 

"Okay, you know where the cleaning materials are, right?"

 

"Nae, ahjumma." I bowed again. "Kamsahamnida!"

 

*********************

 

So I raked dead leaves, watered plants and pulled out weeds until the backyard is clean. Ahjumma gave me the money envelope, surprisingly for me and Jaejoong, and told me to keep her daughter's clothes. I thanked her and I went on my way to the hospital. After some time, I went off the bus to buy Min Ah's apples and roses then I proceeded to the hospital. When I arrived in front of the ward room, I saw them holding hands and talking. They looked like they're crying so I leaned my back on the wall with my head down, giving them space. Then later the door opened and Jaejoong saw me. "Yoona?"

 

I raised my head, smiled and told him everything. He then poked his head in the ward room and told Min Ah I'm here to visit her. Jaejoong left after I went in. I saw Min Ah and our eyes met. I smiled and she smiled back, gosh she's pretty. She watched me as I sat on the stool and placed the roses and apples on the table.

 

"So..you're the one who bought me those aside from Jaejoong oppa.." She smiled and I nodded. "Nae, I'm Yoona. How are you, Min Ah? The last time I saw you, you were still asleep."

 

"I'm fine now that my oppa is here."

 

"I see."

 

Awkward.

 

"So, Min Ah, how old are you?

 

"I'm 17, and you?"

 

"18, turning 19 soon and I'm your unni." I smiled.

 

"I don't care."

 

Wait . Whaaaaaaaat?!

 

"ha..ha..you are so good at making jokes, Min Ah...ha..ha." I awkwardly scratched the back of the neck.

 

"I'm not joking, Yoona."

 

I looked at her straight in the eyes. She's seriously not joking. What happened to the sweet and smiling Min Ah?

 

"Oh." I looked down to the shaking hands on my lap.

 

"Look here, Yoona, I don't like you. Jaejoong oppa has only me. Me. Do you understand that?"

 

Still looking down, I nodded. Geez, I'm the older one here.

 

"Listen here, Yoona. I don't want to see you coming here ever again. I want you out of my sight because I want to spend time with my Jaejoong oppa. If you even talk to him in school, trust me, I can make your life a living hell than Yuri unnie."

 

My head perked up. "You know Yuri?"

 

"Of course I do! So if you want to keep living in the middle of heaven and hell, STAY AWAY FROM MY JAEJOONG OPPA! Arasso?"

 

I begrudgingly nodded m head.

 

"Jaejoong oppa will be here soon so don't you even dare tell him what I told you."

 

Ring! Ring! Oh, my phone's ringing.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Yooooooong!!"

 

"Ah, Yunho, what is it?"

 

"Let's eat dinner together! Where are you?"

 

"I'm at the hospital, visiting....a friend."

 

"Ah, jinjja? Meet me at Myeongdong okay? The usual place."

 

"Arasso, Yun. I'll be on my way."

 

I let out a sigh as I placed my phone in my bag. I can sense Min Ah's glare. "Who was that?"

 

"My best friend, Yunho."

 

"Ah, I see. You may go now, Yoona. Thanks for the apples and the roses."

 

"Okay...g-goodbye."

 

Just when I was about to stand up, Jaejoong came back holding plastic bags full of food. Min Ah smiled. "Oppa, you're back!"

 

Wait. Whaaaaaaaat?! Am I being tricked or something? Is this a hidden camera?! Or is Min Ah just bipolar? Jaejoong gave us packed dinner and Min Ah grinned. "Whoa, oppa, it's beef! Gomawoyo, oppa!"

 

As she said that, she secretly gave me a glare. Sigh. Arasso, arasso. I'm leaving, Min Ah.

 

"Jaejoong?"

 

"Nae, what is it, Yoona?"

 

"I'm going home now." I lied.

 

"What? But you haven't eaten yet." He frowned at me. "Eat."

 

Min Ah glared at me again.

 

"N-no. I should be home now, thanks for buying me food."

 

"Take it with you."

 

"Ani. Min Ah needs this more than I do." I bowed and left the ward. What was that all about? I didn't expect Min Ah's attitude to be like that. When Jaejoong talked about her in the Ferris Wheel, it wasn't like that earlier. I am not stupid, I don't think she was being honest with me. I refuse to believe that Min Ah is that evil. If I'm right, Min Ah will reveal her true self to me soon but if I'm wrong and she's really evil? I'm dead meat.

 

===============================

 

end of chapter !!^^

so ..... guys .... what do you think of Min Ah's personality? :)

kekekekeke

 

did you like the new chapter ?

 

@yoona_adict:

no problemo ^^ really? gaaaah what you said brings me to tears T_T  don't worry, I was just asking opinions from le readers :) I don't think I'm to end this fic either :)

 

@MiNSTAL_SHiPPER:

oh goodie !! I can write in peace .. LOL xD

 

THANK YOU FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING, WAITING, and LEAVING COMMENTS !!

 

xoxo,

claring95 :*****