The Mystery Girl is ......

Stuck in the middle

A/N: hello :) I give you the next chapter and I cannot put the same chapters like the deleted chapters so I decided not to drag the story and get it done with in this one chapter. But don't worry! This chapter is not the end yet^^ I meant to end the thing with the mystery girl in this chapter :)

 

(A/N: what they are wearing today:)

naver_com_20110706_232907.jpg SNSD Yuri for SPAO Star Jeans 46.jpg?w=584&h=1035bc2f4156ae331dbb2b7f9bb2b865d50e.jpg

 

******************

 

Patt4.jpg

 

The next day is not any different like I expected. So now classes are over and I'm at the rooftop leaning on the railing and wiping the tear that rolled down my cheek. I love the feel of the wind on my face, I feel like I'm in a korean drama (A/N: lol). 

 

"You okay?" a familiar voice spoke behind me. I didn't turn back because I knew who she is. She leaned on the railing beside me and looked at the bulidings across the street. I didn't respond. "Of course you're not okay. These past few days have been tough for you, huh?"

 

I sniffed and sighed. "Yeah but thank you for being there for me, Yuri. I still feel strong knowing I have a friend who really cares. I know Yunho still cares for me and he has reasons why he didn't defend me. He's still my best friend and I totally forgive him now."

 

Yuri smiled and her right eye slightly twitched. "So, do you want to eat ice cream?"

 

I shook my head and gave her a paper. She titled her head and took it, her eye twitching again. "What is this, Yoona?"

 

"It's one of the threatening letters I received. I think it's from the same girl who wrote that warning on the bulletin board a few weeks ago."

 

"Do you have any idea who the girl is?"

 

I shook my head. "No, I don't."

 

"Maybe I can help you. Can you think of someone you angered? Fought with? Made jealous?"

 

I bit my lower lip. "I have always been disliked by my classmates because of my relationship with Yunho."

 

"Oh, okay. How about someone who really really liked Yunho oppa and tried to get his attention that one day she finally had the courage to confess to him and couldn't because of you."

 

I shook my head again. "I told you, Yuri. There were a lot of them and I don't know all of their names. It could be anyone you know."

 

What she said next caught me off guard.

 

"Then you really must be stupid Im Yoona. Can't you really tell who she is???" 

 

She said in a dark voice and I noticed the letter I gave her was now crumpled in her left hand. Yuri is now staring at me, her eyes burning with rage. My stomach turned and an uncomfortable feeling crept in me. My eyes widened as realization struck me frozen where I am standing.

 

It is her.

 

Flashbacks went playing in my head immediately.

 

 

Yoona and Yunho's eyes met and she waved her hand but again Yunho looked away.

 

"Seriously? Yunho?" Yuri raised her eyebrow.

 

Yoona lowered her hand and looked down on her plate.

 

"He would never look back at you again, girl," she sighed.

 

"Why?" Yoona asked, picking up her orange juice.

 

"It's because he's the school hotshot," Yuri said, overemphasizing 'hotshot'.

 

*********

 

I slowly backed away from Yuri, my hips brushing agianst the railing. 

 

Yuri smirked. "So now you know who she is?"

 

I nodded. "But I want to know why, Yuri. You have been so good to me."

 

"I believe I have already told you why, Yoona."

 

oh right. 

 

How about someone who really really liked Yunho oppa and tried to get his attention that one day she finally had the courage to confess to him and couldn't because of you.

 

I bit my lower lip again. "I didn't know....."

 

She laughed. "Of course, you wouldn't know. You were soooooo into your farytale with Yunho oppa. But what did you just say a while ago? Best friends? Do you think I would believe that crap??? I stalked you for crying out loud!! Both of you were dating all the time. Eating at Dunkin Donuts, playing at the park, eating ice cream together and Yunho oppa walking you home."

 

"If we did all that, does that instantly mean we're dating? Get your common sense, Yuri. Best friends do those together!"

 

She laughed again. "Fool my hand, Yoona!"

 

"But what I can't understand, Yuri, is how you wrote that warning on the wall. You were with me, remember? And...and you defended me!"

 

She crossed her arms. "I paid some kid to do it for me. And why I defended you? So you can favor me, simple as that."

 

And after that I am holding onto the railing for my dear life. Yuri's hands are tight on my neck, choking me and her smile is freakish. I knew it right away. She wants me to fall.

 

**Eunhyuk's POV**

 

Leeteuk hyung and I pushed the school's entrance glass doors and went out to buy some snacks. Heck we're starving! But then something hit on my head. I stopped walking and put my hand on my head. Then I saw a crumpled paper at my feet. I picked it up and opened it. My eyes went huge after reading it's content and I hastily looked up. Then I lost it. I grabbed Leeteuk hyung's collars and shook him.

 

"HYUNG!!! CALL THE POLICE!!!"

 

He pushed me away, shocked and mad that someone younger than him grabbed him by the collars.

 

"Ya! What are you doing??"

 

I was frantic and shaking that I only pointed my finger upward and his gazed followed the direction my finger is pointing. Then Leeteuk Hyung, too, lost it. A girl who is always with Yoona, I think her name is Yuri, is strangling Yoona!!! And Yoona is holding onto the railing so she won't fall. She will fall if we don't do anything ASAP!

 

"I SHOULD CALL THE POLICE!!!" Leeteuk hyung pulled out his cell phone from his pockets and dialled some numbers with shaking hands.

 

I nodded my head and ran back in the building.

 

Leeteuk hyung shouted at me, "Where are you going?"

 

Just before the glass doors closed, I shouted back, "To Yunho hyung!"

 

**end of Eunhyuk's POV**

 

**back to Yoona's POV**

 

I'm beginning to loose my breath. I tried to get free from her grip but Yuri's too strong and she caught me off guard. She was too fast. She was talking and the next thing I knew she's strangling me to death. I can't do anything. She really is too strong for me and her strength is backed up with rage for me. I am dying and no one knows we're here. I closed my eyes.

 

A familiar voice spoke.

 

"Let her go."

 

and then I out.

 

======================================================

 

 

end of chapter !!!! :D

I was smiling while I wrote the Hyukkie POV .. haha !

 

QUESTION: Who do you think said 'Let her go.' ?????

 

I will update again tomorrow because my mom told me to stop surfing the internet for tonight ...

hmmm...

 

I PROMISE TO POST ONE (or two) CHAPTERS TOMORROW!!!

 

@11ninja: don't worry my friend. I already have plans :)))))) but thanks for the suggestion^^

 

xoxo,

claring95 :*

 

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS !!!!!! :******