No More Attacks

Stuck in the middle

 

"Yoona is NOT my girlfriend. She's my best friend."

 

There was no reaction. The whole canteen is silent. That makes me even more nervous.

 

======================

 

YOONA

 

Silence.

 

and more silence.

 

But suddenly everyone was screaming and patting my back. They're rejoicing. kinda. It looks like they're happy but not everyone, of course. Some already went out, some still looking at me but most are rejoicing. The girls are screaming because they now know that I am not their oppa's girlfriend. The boys? I don't know why they're happy. My eyes met Yunho's and he gave me his warm smile. I smiled and went out of he canteen. 

 

"Yoona, wait!" a very familiar voice said. I turned around and guess who I saw. The meannies.

 

"Look, Yoona, we want to apologize." Hyoyeon started.

 

"Yeah, we were kinda mean to you." Tiffany continued and I arched my brow. She sighed. "Okay so we were super mean to you, but now we know you're not oppa's girlfriend, we felt bad about everything we did to you."

 

"It's okay, I understand." I smiled. "Although I was kinda irritated with you guys. Spilling juice and pouring flour on me without knowing the truth."

 

Jessica cleared . "We know. But we are only mean to girls getting too close to Yunho oppa. Hearing directly from him that you are only best friends gives you an exception but if we learn you're falling for him it's back to number one, okay?"

 

I laughed. "Arasseo. Friends?"

 

The three smiled and shook my hands. "Friends."

 

****the next day****

 

Yesterday was overwhelming for me. Yunho finally told everyone the truth and now I'm peacefully eating lunch by myself. My eyes would meet Yunho's from time to time and we give each other smiles. Good news, when I arrived in campus I wasn't welcomed with an ambush of stuffs anymore. Instead the girls apologized for being mean to me, even the girl who attempted to punch me said sorry. I accepted their apologies and my morning was so good. It's finally good to have a peaceful morning in school. Suddenly a group of girls sat with me and the table is now crowded. I recognized Taeyeon and Sunny but the others were only familar.

 

"Hi, Yoona!" Taeyeon smiled. "Do you mind if we join you?"

 

"You're so lonely eating lunch alone." Said Sunny.

 

I laughed. "Well, you already did."

 

We laughed and I was introduced to the other girls who are also in the club. They are all so friendly and I like it that they sat with me, it was getting lonely before they came.

 

"We are sorry for not defending you back then, Yoona." A girl named Jenny said.

 

"It's okay, guys. I know it's not easy for you to do it, I know you were feeling down that I didn't tell you my real relationship with Yunho." I smiled.

 

They smiled sheepishly and then we finished eating lunch. The principal announced that they're giving us a 3-day vacation after the exams next week. I can really use a vacation now, even if it only 3 days. Yunho walked me home, as usual, and when I closed my eyes to sleep I felt really good that the attacks are long gone.

 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

****************************************************

 

end of chapter !! :D

who is curious of Jaejoong's past ?? Raise your glass !! lol

they're given 3 days of vacation next week after their exams ...

what will happen to them ? **mischievous smile**

kekekekeke

 

another chapter is coming next in a few minutes (or hours) .. ^^

 

@SHadowB2STSHINee : you should be honoured !! it's your poster ^^ kekeke *hugs back*

@sawa93821 : good ! because in a few more chapters he will slowly reveal his past :)

@EVERYONE: you're all welcome ^^ .. I like it that I can update more now .. kekeke

 

xoxo,

claring95 :)

th_Jaejoong_Stand-by-U-Best-Hits-Music-F