Fight

Stuck in the middle

*ENGLISH CLASS*

 

"Okay, class, please take out your notebooks so I can check your assignments one by one." Prof. Kim Heechul announced and started checking the notebook from the first row. Yoona felt someone nudge her shoulders. She knew it was Jaejoong but she decided to ignore him. Jaejoong didn't stop with the nudging so she turned to him and glared. "What?!"

 

"Did you make your assignment?"

 

She nodded and looked away. Jaejoong nudged her again. "Do you have an extra ready made assignment for me?"

 

Yoona shook her head and gave her notebook to Prof. Kim H.

 

'What's wrong with her today?' Jaejoong thought to himself. 'Aish, I really should not forget to make my assignments already!'

 

"Mr. Kim Jaejoong?" Prof. Kim H. held his hand out to him. "Your notebook, please."

 

Jaejoong looked at his teacher's hand and blankly said, "I didn't make my assignment, Prof. Kim, sorry."

 

Prof. Kim H. sighed. "Shouldn't you be passing my subject after two years of repeatedly hearing my lectures? If this happens again, I'm failing you..for the third time in my subject."

 

Jaejoong just nodded.

 

RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGG !!

 

The students went out of the room and Yoona went out, too, not even saying a word to Jaejoong. 'Maybe she's in a hurry,' he thought. He picked up his bag and proceeded to his next subject.

 

*HISTORY CLASS*

 

Prof. Kim Ryeowook is talking about the detailed events during World War 2 and his students listened intently to him, having the feeling he's give them a pop quiz. Everyone, well, except Jaejoong. Of course, his and Yoona's seats are next to each others' so he tried talking to her again.

 

"Psst...Yoona!" he whispered her name. Of course, Yoona heard him but just like in English class, she ignored him. "Psssst!"

 

"Will you please be quiet?!" Yoona exploded, whispering back to the stunned Jaejoong. "I'm trying to focus on the lecture here."

 

Jaejoong crossed his arms. 'What's with you, Yoona?'

 

Prof. Kim Ryeowook grinned to the whole class. "POP QUIZ!"

 

*LUNCH TIME*

 

Jaejoong bought two sandwiches and an orange juice from the cafeteria lady. He walked away after paying and spotted Yoona eating lunch beside Yunho. He felt his grip on the sandwiches got tighter so he silently walked out of the canteen and went to eat his lunch at the quiet rooftop.

 

"Darn it!" Jaejoong stared at his sandwiches. "My grip left a deep dent but heck, it's still edible."

 

He sat on the bench and munched away until he was done eating. By now it's 12:46 in the noon and his orange juice was long gone. 'Why did I felt like punching a wall to see them eat lunch together? Of course they'd eat lunch together, pabo! They're best friends for Pete's sake.'

 

Is this what I think it is? Did I just got jealous back there?

 

*AFTER CLASS*

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and found himself still at the rooftop, his head was resting on the wooden table. He can feel his neck was strained so he slowly sat erect and looked at his wristwatch. 5:50 pm. 'Darn it, I slept and skipped my afternoon classes again.'

 

He stood up, stretched and went down the staircase to meet up with his Sooyoung noona who was already in her car at the parking lot. He got to the front seat and wasn't surprised to see his backpack already there. 

 

"I didn't see you in class, Jae." Sooyoung glanced at him while driving.

 

"I slept at the rooftop." Jaejoong sighed and looked out of the window.

 

"You should fix that habit of yours, Jae. I don't like seeing you struggling with school in the day and working late at night."

 

"Arasso, arasso."

 

Sooyoung sighed. 'Aigoo, Jae. When are you gonna change?'

 

********************************

 

YOONA

(after class)

 

I didn't see Jaejoong during our afternoon subjects. Didn't he go down from the rooftop after lunch time? Does that mean he slept through all the subjects there? Does he not want to take his studies seriously? Aish. Kim Jaejoong you make me so mad sometimes.

 

"Yoong!"

 

I turned around and saw Yunho running to me. "Annyeong!"

 

"Wanna go somewhere today with me and the boys?"

 

I shook my head. "Sorry, Yun, but I have to go somewhere..."

 

"Where?"

 

"To visit my friend at the hospital."

 

"You know..I'm getting jealous over that friend of yours." He pouted.

0000dd4z

Yoona slapped his arm. "Eeeewww Yunho! Don't pout like that ever again!"

 

"Wae? Because you can't resist my cute face?" He smiled and made even more of those "cute faces" to me. 

 tumblr_lwbzkgz2ub1qc0jo6o1_500.pngyhdeskcalendar04  

 

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!" I shoved him away from me and laughed my heart out. "I can't believe you're in college with those faces, Yun. You look like a toddler."

 

"You should see yourself, Yoong." He playfully stuck a tongue at me and ran away. When he got to the school gates, he turned around and waved. "Annyeong, Yoong!"

***********************

(at the ward room)

 

Min Ah crossed her arms and scowled at me. "What are you doing here? I clearly told you last night that I.don't.want.to.see.you.ever.again!"

 

"I came to give you more apples." I simple said, with a smile. I purposely gave her a sweet smile to tick her off and I at on the stool.

 

"I'm getting sick of eating your apples! Go away!" Her face suddenly twisted and I can see she's in pain. "Aaaargh!!"

 

"Min Ah, what happened?" I stood up and went closer to her as she's pressing her stomach. "Don't press it!"

 

"Go away!" She shook me away and lay on her side. Min Ah curled up and continued pressing her stomach.

 

"I'll go get help." I rushed outside and thankfully bumped into Ms. Sooyoung near the nurse's station. "Ms. Sooyoung! Min Ah is in pain!"

 

Her eyes widened. "Oh no, not again."

 

Huh? 

 

"Please stay here, if Jaejoong comes by, stall him and don't mention this to him. Okay?" I absently nodded my head as she ran to the ward with a doctor.

 

What did she mean by 'not again'? Does this mean Min Ah has experienced the same kind of pain before? Is she hiding something from us?

 

My thoughts were interrupted when someone grabbed my arm.
 
"YAH! Why were you avoiding me in school?"
 
I shook my hand away and glared at him. "I don't need to answer your question."
 
"Fine." He walked passed me and heading to the ward. 
 
"if Jaejoong comes by, stall him and don't mention this to him."
 
Shoot! 
 
"Kim Jaejoong!"
 
Thankfully he stopped walking and turned to me. "What?"
 
What now??? "I....uhh..."
 
He walked back to where I am. I sensed an activity behind him and I took a glance. I saw the doctor and Ms. Sooyoung pushing Min Ah's bed to another room down the hallway. Good. Now I can leave.
 
"YAH! Im Yoona I'm talking to you!"
 
I crossed my arms. "KIM JAEJOONG YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND SO STOP ACTING LIKE ONE AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I CAN CHOOSE IF I TALK TO YOU OR NOT, OKAY?"
 
He stood rooted to the ground, speechless, as I walked away from him and out of the hospital. 
 
======================
 
end of chapter 37 !!!
drama, I know. BUT THIS ISN'T THE OF THE STORY YET ! XD
note: A LOT OF TWISTS ARE COMING :D keke, I soooo love twists ^______^
 
xoxo,
claring95 <3