Stalker Yoong....fail

Stuck in the middle

"You may take your seat now, Yoona."

 

I unfreezed when Mr. Siwon spoke. I nodded and went back to my seat. I looked at Jaejoong and he was looking outside the window.

 

WOAH!! HE PULLED IT OFF!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE PULLED IT OFF!! HE HELD MY HAND, TOO!! I'LL GET HIM LATER FOR THAT...BUT HE REALLY REALLY PULLED IT OFF!!!

 

OH.MY.GOD!!

 

First the splint and now this???

 

He really is unpredictable O.O

 

Mr. Siwon dismissed us and Jaejoong was the first to leave.

**********

 

*YUNHO'S POV*

 

I wonder how Yoong is holding up in class. Sigh.

 

"Yunho?" Mr. Kyuhyun called me.

 

"Yes, Mr. Cho?" I stood up and he handed me a blue textbook.

 

"Please go to Mr. Siwon and return that book I borrowed from him." Mr. Kyuhyun instructed. "He's in the English Lit. classroom in the second floor."

 

I bowed and immediately walked up to the second floor. English Lit? That's Yoona's class! I felt light inside...I get to see Yoong in class!! haha! As I was by their exit door, I heard a lazy voice reciting Christopher Marlowe's famous poem and later he was cut off by a deep voice and was told to start again.

 

I think the dark voice belongs to Mr. Siwon but who is 'lazy voice'? I peeked in and saw Yoona standing stiffly in front and that's when I saw 'lazy voice' walking around her and holding her hand.

 

Kim Jaejoong, the second-time 1st year retainee is 'lazy voice' and is holding my best friend's hand.

 

I dropped the textbook but fortunately for me, no one heard nor noticed. I quickly picked up the book and froze when Jaejoong recited again. This time it was........

 

good.

 

excellent.

 

AISH!! I'M PRAISING THE RETAINEE IN MY HEAD!!

 

But I really have to admit, he's good. We were classmates when both of us were freshmen and we were friends back then. He never told me why he got retained, though. I saw him get back to his seat and I noticed Yoona was still in front, frozen.

 

Come on Yoong. Don't tell me you were moved by his reading??

 

AISH, I'm getting paranoid!! I can't do anything since we made a promise.

 

I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS IN SCHOOL AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM PERSONALLY, TOO. Period. (in school)

 

That means I can't defend her and I can't be with her when she's around other boys.

 

AISH! Why did I thought of this plan, anyway? Oh, it's for protecting her from the meannies. Whatever.

 

I saw Mr. Siwon telling Yoona to sit down and minutes later, the dismissal bell rang. Jaejoong was the first to go out and he saw me leaning my back on my wall and crossing my arms.

 

"Hey," I casually greeted. He nodded and walked away. Sigh. At least he responded. Yoona got out and was surprised to see me outside her room. She wanted to say something but then went off after seeing the girls slowly getting near me. I quickly went in the room and gave the book to Mr. Siwon. He thanked me and I  walked back to my room with a flock of girls following behind me. One thing was only in my mind: Jaejoong holding Yoona's hand and seeing her blush.

 

I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket and sent Yoona a text message.

 

Yoong, you ready to go?^^

 

I'm sorry Yunho, you go ahead. I still have to practice splinting with Jaejoong for Health Class.

 

My world fell...she's with Jaejoong again?? I can't help but feel a little jealous.....a little. I can't be with her everyday in school and now I can't spend time with her after school??

 

This is ridiculous! I'm not liking this.

 

Then I'll wait for you to finish...

 

No, no need for you to stress yourself, Yun. Go home first, okay? I'll be fine.. take care!!^^

 

Sigh. I slowly walked out of the classroom and out of the school campus to ride a bus alone.

 

Sigh.... so lonely....I already miss my best buddy.....

 

*END OF YUNHO'S POV*

 

(Back to Yoona's POV)

 

Today's classes ended and I stood up and went out of the English Lit. classroom. I was surprised to see Yunho outside the classroom.

 

What do I do?? Say hi?? Ignore him?? Why is he here??

 

In the end I chose to ignore him and walk away. He looked startled, too. Oh no, I hope he didn't see Jaejoong's reading. I'll talk to him later.

 

=ABRACADABRA RINGTONE=

 

I took out my phone from my bag while walking up the stairs to the rooftop. Oh, it's a text message from Yunho.

 

Yoong, you ready to go?^^

 

Uh-oh .. I forgot to tell him that I can't come with him today.

 

I'm sorry Yunho, you go ahead. I still have to practice splinting with Jaejoong for Health Class tomorrow.

 

It took him a while to reply.

 

Then I'll wait for you to finish...

 

Uhm...I don't want him to know where I'll be going today after practice .... so ....

 

No, no need for you to stress yourself, Yun. Go home first, okay? I'll be fine.. take care!!^^

 

And then he didn't reply. Sigh. Mianhae Yun. I didn't tell him that I saw Ms. Sooyoung and Jaejoong together driving to a hotel. I didn't tell him that Jaejoong stares at her in class, too. I'm getting suspicious of them, you know. Once my curiosity is opened, it will never go away until I find the answers to them.

 

I have prepared my money and myself for what I'm about to do. I will stalk them after practicing splinting with him today. I want to find out about their relationship once and for all. :D

 

I arrived at the rooftop and Jaejoong was already there, sleeping while sitting on a chair. Picture out Yoon Ji Hoo sleeping on a park bench when Jandi drew a sketch of him ... kyaaaa !! I'm their fan :)

like this:

khj+smal+sleep+bof.jpg (Ji hoo so handsome here ... imagine this is Jaejoong .... :DDDDDDDD)

 

"Ya, Kim Jaejoong!!" He opened his eyes and looked at me with a blanks stare. "What?"

 

"Who permitted you to hold my hand?" I walked to him and dropped my bag on the table.

 

He chuckled. "I told you to stand still and react to what I read and do. There was no need for me to tell you in detail what I would do, it would only be a waste of time."

 

I couldn't believe him! He acts so cool on everything. With this attitude, he could take his title to 3-time 1st year retainee.

 

"Besides, you blushed when I held your hand. Pft! Girls will be girls." He rolled his eyes.

 

OH THE NERVE!!!

 

"I DID NOT BLUSH!!" I can feel my cheeks getting hot.

 

"See? You're even blushing now," he pointed at my pink cheeks.

 

I covered my cheeks. "I AM NOT BLUSHING!!"

 

"Whatever, now practice splinting." He placed his arm on the table. We practiced until I got everything right. Now the sun was going down.

 

"Okay, good. You're ready for tomorrow." Then he took his bag and started to leave. ANDWAE!!!

 

"Hey, wait!" I called out. He looked back with sleepy eyes. "What?"

 

"I...uhh...want to ask you something...." I bit my lower lip.

 

"What is it?" He opened the door.

 

"Uhm...what's your relationship wioth Ms. Sooyoung? I saw you staring at her and your only awake in her class and I saw you together in her car and---------" I was cut off by a very pissed Jaejoong.

 

"You go eat lollipops and mind your own business! Don't you ever try and step into my life and mess it up!!" he slammed the door shut and he was gone.

 

He's mad.....he's MAD....Oooohhhhh HE'S MAAAADD !! :D A smile slowly crept on my face.

 

heheheheheheheheehe.... I sense something!! I knew he won't tell me, so now fo plan B!!

 

I looked down from the rooftop and saw him reach the groun floor. Now, my stalking begins. I quickly ran down the stairs and followed him to the parking lot. Ms. Sooyoung was already waiting for him. I frantically ran to the school entrance gate and rode in the cab I reserved ahead just in time when their car left the building.

 

"Ahjussi, follo that silver car!!" I pointed. "Just don't go too near, okay?"

 

Mr. Taxi cab ahjussi nodded and turned the radio on. SS501 was singing their version of "Bounce With Me". I laughed when they started singing to Jungmin. "Park Jungmin MAL, Jungmin, Park Jungmin MAL!!"

 

I could imagine their dorkiness in the radio station. kekeke

 

Okay, now back to the 'chase'. They turned right and 3 cars followed, we were the third car.

 

They're going to the hotel again????

 

Oh, gosh, they just went yesterday and today again ?? 

 

O.O

 

I told Mr. Taxi driver to park the taxi by the side as the silver car parked at the hotel parking lot.

 

hmmm... are you going in again today?

 

My thoughts were interrupted by my cellphone. I answered the call and distanced it away when I heard a very loud voice.

 

"IM YOONA, WHY AREN'T YOU HOME YET??"

 

Umma.

 

"Umma, I forgot to tell you-------"

 

"COME HOME THIS INSTANCE! YUNHO CAME HERE ASKING IF YOU GOT HOME ALREADY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH HIM? WHERE ON SOUTH KOREA ARE YOU?"

 

Sigh. I looked at the silver car, it was still there but Ms. Sooyoung and Jaejoong are gone. Ugh! I mentally kicked myself in frustration. I guess I'll do this again next time, then.

 

"I went somewhere Umma...Araseo, araseo. I'm coming home now." I ended the call and sighed again. Then I told Mr. Taxi driver my address and we drove off. Away from the hotel....

 

*

 

When I got home, Yunho wasn't there but my Umma? Yep, she's in the Living Room, waiting for me. After her scolding, I went to my room and threw my tired body onto my bed.

 

Sigh.

 

Did they really go in the hotel??

 

AISH!! Jaejoong would be freaking mad if I ask him again...

 

I'll just let this rest for a while..... I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep without changing into my pajamas.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

HAHA !! Yoong is such a fail *facepalm*

sorry if this was a lame update ..

I was really banned from the internet because of the exams :)

and a NEW SUBSCRIBER!!

MinYoonTaec

welcome to the club ... lol :)

 

thank you so much for subscribing!!

thanks for the comments, and so sorry for the long wait...

xoxo,

claring95