Flashbacks

Stuck in the middle

For weeks I have been continously chased by the angry jealous girls in school and today was not an exception. I ran to the rooftop to  hide myself and avoid getting beaten up. I have always been hiding here ever since the day the girls almost punched me. Yuri was absent for a couple of days because of family problems but she has been sending me text messages, telling me to be safe. I sat on the bench and looked up at the clear sky.

 

Yunho has been calling me but I never answered the phone. He tried to talk to me in school but I always avoided him. I don't want to be harmed in school, you know. 

 

*flashback*

 

I got off the bus and walked towards my house. I heard footsteps behind me but I didn't bother to look at who it was, I already knew it was Yunho.

 

I sighed. "What is it Yunho?" I kept walking.

 

"Forgive me?"

 

I sighed again but I didn't speak. I gave him a silent treatment.

 

"Look, I know I was a real jerk okay? I just couldn't make the matter worse if I dragged you away from them."

 

I turned around, angry at his statement.

 

"So you were concerned about your image in school and not about your best friend's safety??"

 

"No, I was thinking of your safety, Yoona but----"

 

"I was almost punched, Yunho."

 

He was silenced by my words. I crossed my arms.

 

"Thank you, Yunho. For keeping your promise." 

 

I felt the tears forming in my eyes as I walked away from him. I never looked back and shut the front door behind me.

 

*end of flashback*

 

sigh. I'm sorry Yunho for walking away from you. You should've helped me there when she tried to punch me. You should've kept your promise just like in the past.

 

 

*flashback when they were kids*

 

Yoona was playing by a river when a bunch of girls cornered her. Two steps backward and she'll fall into the strong currents.

 

"Ya! Im Yoona, chugulae? (Do you want to die?)" the center girl crossed her arms.

 

"Waeyo? (Why?) What did I do wrong?" Yoona asked, intimidated by their presence.

 

The girl at the right scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Don't play dumb with us, Yoona. You know you're too close to Yunho."

 

"So? He's my best friend!" Yoona defended.

 

The girl at the left with huge eyes put her hands on her hips. "That's the problem."

 

"Huh?" Yoona is scared now. The girls moved closer, making her take a step backward.

 

"That's it, move one more step back and we'll be problem free." The center girl said, smiling.

 

Just before Yoona could take a step back, a voice called out.

 

"Im Yoona, what do you think you're doing?" That voice surprised and relieved her at the same time. The bullies stiffened as they turned around and saw Yunho with his arms crossed.

 

"Yu-Yunho, you we-were here?" the girls nervously fixed their hair and dresses.

 

"Let's go home, Yoona," Yunho said, ignoring the girls. Becuase Yoona wasn't able to move, he sighed, walked towards her and dragged her away from the mean wannabe's leaving them with their mouths hanging open.

 

After reaching a distance from the river, Yunho kneeled in front of Yoona and held her hands.

 

"Are you okay, Yoong? They didn't hurt you, right?" he asked her, concern seen in his eyes. Yoona blinked a tear and shook her head slowly. Yunho squeezed her hands and told her to ride on his back. Yoona nodded and obeyed Yunho. She held on him tight and sniffed. "Gomawoyo, Yun." 

 

Yoona closed her eyes and Yunho smiled. A while later Yunho heard Yoona's breathing slow and sighed.

 

"Girls are always mean to you, Yoong. You must be mad at me. I promise I will protect you from now on. I won't let them hurt you, I will protect you. Because you are special to me."

 

Minutes later Yunho knocked on Yoona's front door and gave her to her father. Yunho went to his home without knowing that Yoona heard everything he said.

 

*end of flashback*

 

I let out a deep sigh and dried the tears off my face. "Yun, I hope you can still hold on to your promise."

 

==================================

 

end of chapter :D

 

I'm gonna say this now:

 

I'M SOOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK ME MORE OR LESS 2 MONTHS TO UPDATE AGAIN T----------T

YOU CAN SAY I GOT DEPRESSED ... I CRIED MY EYES OUT THE DAY AFF FIRST MALFUNCITONED ....

I REALIZED I HAVE NOT UPDATED TOO LONG AND SO I RACKED MY BRAIN FOR THIS CHAPTER....

 

another explanation why I updates this only now it's because I got super busy with school ....

and now it's summer ... soooo ...

Alice in Wonderland cheshire cat still

 

 

as you all know I updated A LOT of chapters and they all got deleted ...

I can try writing and posting them again but expect details to be changed okay?

it's solely because I was a fool not to write my updates in my notebook :/

 

thank you for being patient with me :')

I will really change my updates ... I felt like my past updates were much of a crap :D teeheeee :D

 

again ...

I'M SO SORRY !!! bows 90 degrees ...

and

THANK YOU FOR WAITING :')

xoxo,

claring95