Helping Jaejoong + receiving a call from the hospital ...

Stuck in the middle

 

YOONA

 

For those who were wondering what happened when we were going back here in Seoul, nothing happened. Yunho was so silent and we went straight home. I don't know why he was acting like that at all. It's sooo ... not him. Anyway, today is Sunday and I'm currently with Jaejoong. Today is the first time I get to help him with his work and we're about to clean the backyard of an old ahjumma who owns a flower shop.

 

She's very kind and for your information purposes, her flower shop is in front of her house and she has a small but well kept greenhouse behind her house.

 

"Yoona, can you please give me that rake?" I looked around and saw it lying on the grass. I picked it up and gave it to him. "Thanks. You can start by watering the potted plants."

 

I nodded and walked to where the water hose is. I turned the faucet on and cool water came gushing out from the mouth of the hose. I watered the plants in the greenhouse first and I glanced at Jaejoong who is busy raking away the dead leaves.

 

두근두근 dugeun dugeun (thump thump) 

 

 

I can hear my heart beating ever so loudly in my chest.

 

How can I not when Jaejoong's arms are so .... muscular?

 

"Stop staring."

 

I blinked and avoided his gaze. "I-I wasn't staring!"

 

He chuckled. "Whatever. Deny it all you want but I know you were staring at my arms."

 

"Did not!" I blushed.

 

"Yes, you did."

 

"No!"

 

"Yes."

 

"No!"

 

"Yes."

 

"No!" I stuck my tongue out to him and suddenly a mischievous smile came to my lips. His calm expression slowly changed yo horror as he understood what I'm about to do.

 

"Im Yoona, DON'T YOU DARE------!"

 

But it was too late, I turned the direction of the hose to him and sprayed cool water to him. Now he's soaking wet.

 

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed out loud. He wiped the water away from his face and made a poker face.

 

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I dropped the hose and held my aching tummy. "Gosh, you should've seen your face!!"

 

He smirked. "You are sooooooooo gonna get it! You're in biiiiiiiiig trouble IM YOONA."

 

Uh-oh. I quickly picked up the hose and sprayed water at him again but he instantly grabbed it from me and let out an evil laugh. I ran away from him and hid behind a tree. "Im Yoonaaaaaaa .. it's payback timmmmmmeeeee!!"

 

I turned to my left and unfortunately, that was where Jaejoong is standing. He kept on spraying water on me while having that evil look on his face. 

 

"YAH! KIM JAEJOONG!!"

 

He laughed and stuck a tongue out. "You started it."

 

We ran around the little backyard, me being chased by a mad man holding on a hose while laughing.

 

"What is going on here?" A voice spoke from the backdoor. CRAP! We'll be in big trouble and Jaejoong will be scolded and he wouldn't be able to get his money. AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME!! We turned around and faced the ahjumma. I panicked.

 

"We are so sorry, ahjumma! I started it! It was my fault not Jaejoong's so please, please let him have his money and-----"

 

"Talk slowly, my dear." She laughed. "My old rusty senses cannot keep up with you anymore."

 

"Huh?" I'm confused. She's not mad? "Please don't punish Jaejoong."

 

"Why would I punish him, my dear?" She smiled. "For having fun? Goodness, no. It's been a while since I heard so much laughter from my own backyard."

 

"Oh... he.he.he," I scratched my head in embarrassment.

 

"Why don't the two of you come in and change into new clothes?" She offered. "You are both soaking wet, change in the comfort room upstairs in my room and give me the wet clothes later so I can let them dry. We don't want someone to get the colds, right?"

 

Jaejoong and I looked at each other and bowed to ahjumma. "Kamsahamnida."

 

*********************

 

I changed into the old blouse and shorts of ahjumma's late daughter, who I was told, died in a plane crash 5 years ago. I ran my hand through my damp hair and went out of the bathroom holding my wet clothes. Jaejoong is sitting on the bed wearing the old clothes of ahjumma's eldest son who is currently working abroad.

 

Our eyes met and there came an awkward silence. We just stayed in that position until Jaejoong looked away and fidgeted with his cell phone. "You look ... good."

 

I blushed and grew conscious. "Y-you, too."

 

Again, another awkward pause. It's a good thing ahjumma came in the room to get our wet clothes but she gasped and dropped the laundry bag. We ran to her sides in alarm. "Ahjumma, are you alright?"

 

She nodded and we helped her sit on her bed. We sat beside her with worried faces. 

 

"Are you sure you're alright, ahjumma?" I asked, growing worried. She looked at me and smiled. "I'm fine, I just got shocked when I saw you."

 

"Why is that ahjumma?"

 

She held my cheek with her hand. "Your face and tall stature is similar to my daughter's and when I came in, I thought she was you. Would you like to see her picture?"

 

I nodded and she went to a big cabinet. She opened one of the drawers and pulled out a framed picture. She sat back down and handed me the picture frame. I stared in wonder at our similarities. Wow. "What's her name, ahjumma?"

 

"Krystal."

 

"It's a very pretty name, and she's a very pretty girl, too."

 

Ahjumma smiled and stood up. "Now give me your wet clothes so I can put them to dry. Go to the kitchen and eat your snacks, okay?"

 

We nodded and watched her as she placed the picture frame back in the drawer and went out with our wet clothes.

 

"Will she be really fine?" I asked Jaejoong. He nodded. "She's a strong woman."

 

We got up and went to the kitchen. We were munching on cookies when Jaejoong's cellphone rang. "Yoboseyo?"

 

His eyes suddenly went wide. "Jinjja? Nae, nae. Kamsahamnida. I'll be right over."

 

He ended the call and stood up.

 

"What is it, Jaejoong?"

 

"That was Sooyoung noona, and she called from the hospital."

 

"And? What did she say?"

 

Jaejoong looked at me. "Min Ah is awake."

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

yay! end of the 34th chapter :D

Krystal fans don't kill me okay ??? putting her here was random :) kekeke

sorry if I took sooooo long to update again ...

to be honest, I had made two chapters and I have already encoded them here but somehow my internet connection won't let me post them ... so ... mian :) *bows*

 

anyway .. Min Ah is awake !! I hope you haven't forgotten about her yet :D

 

@yoona_adict: yep ! not grounded ! oh yeah ! :D NO PARTY !! HAHAHA LOL

@SHadowB2STSHINee: you, too ! NO PARTY !! HAHAHAHAHA XD

@MiNSTAL_SHiPPER: thank you, I'm glad you like it ^^ uh-oh .. please don't kill me for getting krystal as the ahjumma's late daughter X_X kekeke

 

QUESTION: Do you want me to end the fanfic soon?

Yes or No

 

xoxo,

claring95 :******