Guess who saved my life ... it's Jaejoong O.O

Stuck in the middle

 

 

(A/N: This is still in Yoona’s POV. Did you like the title of the chapter? ;) kekeke … as promised here is the new chapter!^^)

 

-------------------------------

 

“Let her go.”

 

“Let her go.”

 

Who was that? Why is everything so dark? I can’t see a thing.

 

Oh .. my eyes are closed. Phew, I thought I was dead.

 

Wait .. am I dead?? Is this hell??? I thought hell was all flames and stuff .. But I have been a good girl .. right? …

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I adjusted to the brightness of my surroundings. Everything is white. I knew it. I’m in heaven. I knew I’m a good girl. Was. Am. Whatever.

 

But what’s this I see? OMO! It’s an angel!! A very handsome angel in black leaning by a door.. but I thought angels are always in white clothes?

 

Wait, I am in heaven right??

 

He’s a very handsome beautiful angel.

 

OMO! Maybe he’s the ‘scheduler’ !!! Like the one from the drama 49 days.

 

OMO! He looks like …. like … Jaejoong.

46.jpg?w=584&h=1035

I found my voice and cleared my throat. Ouch, it still hurts a little.

 

“Are you the scheduler?” came my weak voice.

 

The beautiful-and-handsome-scheduler-like-angel-who-looks-like-cold-Jaejoong rolled his eyes and smirked.

 

GAAAAHHH !! Evern when he did that he’s still beautiful. Oh god how can someone be beautiful AND handsome AT THE SAME TIME???

 

The only word that he spoke was ‘pabo’. I closed my eyes. If he’s still there after I open them then I’m in heaven. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and he was gone.

 

Was I dreaming???

 

Suddenly a beautiful white angel approached me, smiling. Whoa! She looks like Ms. Sooyoung.

 

Gosh, everyone looks like everyone in heaven. Or hell? Aish! Heck with it I’m not sure where I am!

 

“I see you’re finally awake, Yoona,” she said.

 

Wait. What? Finally awake?

 

That’s when I looked around and I realized I’m lying down on a bed. I looked at my hands and my left hand has dextrose. I looked at my body underneath the blanket and found I’m wearing a pair of pajamas. Hospital pajamas.

 

“I’m not dead?” I blurted out.

 

Ms. Sooyoung giggled. It really is her and she’s my nurse. “No, silly. You’re in the hospital and very much alive.”

 

“Oh.” Now I am very embarrassed and I can feel my cheeks burning. “What happened, Ms. Sooyoung?”

 

After changing my bag of IV fluid, she sat on my bed and held my right hand. “Well, I was only told about this because today’s my day off in school. Yunho told me that Eunhyuk saw Yuri strangling you at the rooftop and that Leeteuk called the police. Eunhyuk went looking for him and they ran to the rooftop. They found you lying on the ground unconscious and Yunho carried you, rode a cab and carried you straight to the emergency room.”

 

I sighed in relief. “So Yunho saved me, thank God.”

 

Ms. Sooyoung shook her head. “Yes, he carried you here because he was told by Eunhhyuk but it was Jaejoong who saved you. You were already unconscious when Yunho and Eunhyuk found you.”

 

I stared at her in disbelief. “Jaejoong? H-how?”

 

“Fortunately he was there at the rooftop at that time. He, Jaejoong, told me he saw Yuri strangle you and he took her away from you and held her until she gave up. His hold on her was too strong, she couldn’t stand against him.”

 

“And Yuri? Where is she?” I hope she’s safe.

Ms. Sooyoung sighed. “The police arrived right after Yunho went in the cab. Eunhyuk stayed at the rooftop until the police arrived and took Yuri to the police station. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk went with the police to give their statements.”

 

My heart ached. Yes, Yuri tried to kill me but still .. “She couldn’t be in jail, right? She didn’t kill me.”

 

Ms. Sooyoung smiled. “You are a very kind girl, Yoona. Yunho called your mother and she went to the police station after seeing you’re safe here. She didn’t press charges against Yuri because she knew you wouldn’t like and do that, too. So she requested Yuri to be put to a rehab center instead.”

 

I sighed in relief. “Ms. Sooyoung?”

 

“Yes.?”

 

“Was Jaejoong here before you came in?”

 

She nodded. “Yes. He told me your IV fluid bag is almost empty.”

 

“Oh. Thank you, Ms. Sooyoung.” I smiled.

 

She titled her head to the left. “Why thank me? Thank Jaejoong .. and Eunhyuk .. and Leeteuk .. and Yunho.” She smiled and slowly stood up to leave but I quickly reached her hand. “Ms. Sooyoung?”

 

“Yes, Yoona?”

 

I bit my lower lip and gulped. “I have to tell you something.” “What is it?”

 

“I’m sorry I thought you and Jaejoong were dating and doing it in the hotel. To tell you the truth I was suspicious that I followed you and you parked at the hotel so I thought ….. sigh. I’m really sorry, Ms. Sooyoung.”

 

She was startled when I first said sorry but then she smiled. “I know that you were following us, Yoona.”

 

Now it’s my turn to be shocked. She continued. “I wasn’t sure at first but I have very keen eyes, Yoona. My hunch was confirmed when I saw you outside the female ward. You ran when I spoke to you (she laughs) but I knew it was definitely you.”

 

I can feel my cheeks burning again.

 

“Don’t worry, Yoona. I don’t hold grudges and I understand why you thought that way at that time. Now get some rest because you need it.”

 

She squeezed my hand and I let go of her hand. She gave me a warm smile and closed the door as she went out. I closed my eyes and all I saw was Jaejoong’s angelic and handsome (and beautiful) face surrounded in white background (like the one I saw a while ago) until I fell asleep.

jyjjaejoong2_thumb.jpg (A/N: I used a different photo .. kekeke .. gaaaahhh !!! ;D )

=======================

 

End of chapter !!!

 

Sooooooooooooooo … how was it? ^^

Feel free to comment and give suggestions :)

 

Hahaha!! I will be posting another chapter tomorrow !! or shall I say later since it’s passed 2am here in my country :)

 

Thank you for your patience!! I didn’t drag the story about the mystery girl anymore since it’s not even the part of the story ^^

 

@sawa93821: yoonjae moments coming up soon !!! ;)

@yoona_addict: I write in my notebook now (YAY!!) and save it in my laptop (YAY!!) .. hopefully my mom can let me use the internet EVERYDAY so when I write a chapter I can post it HOPEFULLY EVERYDAY ;D kekekeke

 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Xoxo,

claring95 :*******