3 Days Vacation: Part 3 (Day 2)

Stuck in the middle

A/N: hello! I mentioned that I will post a new chapter tonight, right? Well, I couldn't help myself last night so I wrote down this one whole chapter until 2 in the morning :D since I couldn't use the internet anymore, I decided to call it a night and post it NOW. kekekeke.

so here it is :) I hope you like this chapter .. we have already reached 30 chapters !! so I finally decided to reveal Jae's past ^^

CAUTION: this chapter is longer than the earlier chapters of the 3 day vacation ^^

enjoy !! leave me a comment of what you think of this chapter okay ? ;)

 

==============================================================================

by th way, this is what they're wearing:

 

Yoona D584457_d.jpg  D548800_d.jpg   Jaejoong

(A/N: Dae Jung is wearing his uniform)

 

 

YOONA

 

"What?! I seem to have a problem with my ears, Dae Jung-ah. Can you say that again?"

 

"Noona, I want Jaejoong hyung to come with us at Mee World." he repeated.

 

I shook my head. "Well I'm sure Jaejoong hyung is very busy today, right Jaejoong?" I shot him a glare but he only smirked. "I am totally free, for you Dae Jung."

 

Crap. 

 

"Hear that, noona? Jaejoong hyung wants to come with us, too!" Dae Jung pleaded. Okay now he's flashing me the puppy dog eyes and his trademark pout. Dang it he got me with his aegyo!

 

"Okay," I sighed. Dae Jung jumped in glee and hugged me. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, noona!!!"

 

We went out of the convenience store and rode a cab. The three of us sat at the backseat of the cab with Dae Jung in between us. I glanced at Jaejoong and he looked at me, smirking. Don't smirk at me you angelic-faced-devilish-namja! I stuck a tongue at him and he looked away. Then we arrived at Mee World. It's my second time coming here and god I miss this place! When we went in, I put Dae Jung down and let him run around.

 

Mee World  Mee World  Mee World

 

"Dae Jung-ah! Don't run to where I can't see you." I called out to him.

 

"Nae noona!" he gave us a quick wave before running off. Sigh. I just hope he doesn't go too far. Oh great, now I'm left with Jaejoong.

 

"Thanks for buying him the popsicle earlier, although I was really worried about him." I said, my eyes straining to where Dae Jung is.

 

"You're welcome."

 

"You seem to like kids." I said, playing with the strap of my sling bag.

 

"Just with Dae Jung."

 

"Oh." was my only reply. "You have a very good voice, Jaejoong. Why haven't you tried out for an audition, yet? I'm sure you'll be accepted by big music companies."

 

Then his face went gloomy. Crap! I must've touched yet another sensitive topic. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

 

Then Dae Jung ran back to us, holding a sky blue balloon.

 

"Where did you get that, Dae Jung-ah?" I asked him.

 

"The kind balloon ahjussi gave it to me for free because I showed him my aegyo." he proudly said.

 

I laughed. "Good for you, now why don't we go to the rides?" I suggested.

 

Dae Jung grabbed my hand and Jaejoong's to the ride near us and to every ride he's allowed to get in. I enjoyed the rides and I really appreciate that Jaejoong is so kind to Dae Jung. Wait, why haven't I realized it since I saw them in the convenience store? I have been with a smiling Jaejoong! Well, when Dae Jung is around, of course.

th_thumb_flex-1269501629290708_file.jpg

Gosh he's much more handsome when he smiles. Stop it Im Yoona! Stop staring at him! hskjkdasjhfiauhfkasjfgauiw !!! Dang it he caught me staring at him, but he gave his attention back to Dae Jung who is now craving for ice cream.

 

"Okay, let's go buy there at the ice cream ahjussi," he carried Dae Jung and looked at me. "Wait here, sit on the bench."

 

I nodded and sat down. I watched them walk to the ice cream ahjussi and buy ice cream. They look like siblings a father and son, eating ice cream together. Just then I realized how tired I became after running around after Dae Jung and riding those kiddie rides with him. I closed my eyes and let my mind and body relax.

 

"Here."

 

I opened my eyes and saw Jaejoong handing me a strawberry ice cream. I bowed and took it from him. "Oh, one for me, too?"

 

He nodded and sat on the opposite side of the bench.

 

"How did you know I love strawberry flavored ice cream?" I asked him, savoring the sweet ice cream.

 

"Dae Jung told me." he answered. I thanked him and Dae Jung sat in the middle, happily away his chocolate ice cream with his sky blue balloon tied to his right wrist. Jaejoong ate his vanilla flavored ice cream, Dae Jung's is chocolate and mine is strawberry. What variety. haha

 

Dae Jung is a very fast ice cream eater and his stomach is immune to cold already. He jumped off the bench after his ice cream disappeared and pullef Jaejoong's free hand. "Hyung, please leave me at the Kids Corner!

 

(A/N: I don't think Mee World really has a Kids Corner. I haven't gone to South Korea, YET, but for the sake of the story let's imagine there is :D Kids Corner is where parents leave their children if they want to go to rides their children can't go to. It's a house-like structure and kids play in there.)

 

"Wae?" Jaejoong asked, finishing his ice cream.

 

"I have gone to all rides I can ride. Hyung and noona has to go to the other rides, too. Please!! Some of my classmates are there, too."

 

Jaejoong looked at me and I nodded. I gave him money for Dae Jung's entrance fee and they walked to where Kids Corner is located. So what, now I am really stuck with the Jaejoong who's back to his old self? Sigh. This is troublesome. Minutes later my ice cream is gone, Jaejoong came back. He sat on his side of the bench and asked me what ride I want to try.

 

"Roller Coaster!" was my automatic reply. I stood up and he stood up, too. "It's okay, Jaejoong. I'll ride it by myself."

 

"I want to try it, too." Then he walked ahead of me. I smiled and caught up with him. I paid for our tickets and we ended up sitting beside each other. Seconds later the ride began. I raised my hands above my head and screamed, not out of fear but excitement. Jaejoong, on the other hand, was holding onto the sides of his chair with his eyes closed. Is this the first time he rode a Roller Coaster? Most likely. He looked so cute and vulnerable for the first time that I wanted to take a picture of him and keep it in my closet! haha! evil Yoona. Stop it and enjoy the ride while it lasts. Then later after some ups and long downs and a few circles, the ride ended and he got off first. I laughed while trying to climb out but my legs felt wobbly from too much ecstasy the ride gave me. Jaejoong held his hand to me and I took it without hesitation. He helped me up and we walked away from the Roller Coaster ride.

 

"Thanks, Jaejoong." I said, still a bit dizy. He mumbled a 'you're welcome'.

 

"What ride next??" I asked like a little kid. He looked at me in disbelief. "Seriously?"

 

I bobbed my head up and down. He sighed. "Okay, which one would you like to try?"

 

"Hmmm..that one!" I pointed to the Ferris Wheel.

 

"Okay, but I'll pay." he said. I started to protest but he continued. "You paid for every ride Dae Jung tried. At least let me pay for the Ferris Wheel ride."

 

He's being ....... nice. I wanted to protest again but he's right. I nodded. "Let's go!"

 

I hopped my way to the Ferris Wheel and we stood in  line after he paid for the tickets. We're the last ones to be allowed to get in on this batch's ride since only one is vacant. We got in and sat across each other. The slow ride started after our door has been locked from the outside. I gaped at the lovely view of the beach and the bridge. I have read from one brochure that one round in the ferris wheel takes about 15 minutes. That means we'll be in here for 45 minutes! Omo, that's too long! We can't just sit here in silence. I noticed that only couples rode on the Ferris wheel today and they're all sitting beside each other. Awkward silence engulfed us and Jaejoong unexpectedly spoke first.

 

"Her name is Kim Min Ah."

 

Oh, he must be talking about the girl in the hospital.

 

"I see. She's very beautiful, Jaejoong." I replied, looking down. Why do I feel a pang of pain after knowing her name? Is it because he's been visiting the beautiful and pale girl named Kim Min Ah everyday? Seeing him so soft with her makes me think she's his girlfriend.

 

"She's my sister."

 

My head shot up and our eyes met. His eyes showed pain and sadness while mine only showed shock.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I thought she's your girlfriend." I said, still not looking away from him.

 

He chuckled softly. "It's okay. Anyway, you asked me why I haven't auditioned yet, right?"

 

I nodded. "But----"

 

He continued, cutting me off. "I was about to audition. In SM entertainment. On the day of the audition I forced my family to see me audition. My mother was against on my dream of becoming a star but still I told them to come. My sister went with my parents, she sat at the backseat."

 

I couldn't bear it. It's too painful for me to hear and more painful for him to say. "Jaejoong, you don't have to-----"

 

"I have already started." he cut me off again. "Just at least listen and let me finish."

 

I obeyed and he continued.

 

"It was my turn to sing but my family didn't arrive yet. I felt something was wrong because my dad texted me they're coming and he is always time conscious. He's never late and if ever he is, he would text me but he didn't. I tried calling all of their cell phones but they didn't answer nor return my calls. I grew worried."

 

"Just as I was about to sing in front of the SM representatives, my cell phone rang. The representatives scolded me for not turning my phone off but they allowed me to answer the call. The caller ID showed me that my dad's the one who called by the voice on the other was not his. It was then that I realized I'm talking to the family doctor. He broke the news to me that my dad's car was hit by a big truck after avoiding a stray dog in the middle of the road."

 

"My mom was dead on arrival but my dad and my sister were breathing faintly. I apologized to the SM representatives and I told them I couldn't audition since an emergency came up and I ran out to ride a cab to the hospital. The same hospital where my sister is in now. I was able to talk to my father for a short time. I apologized for forcing them to come to my audition since they have never heard me sing. He gave me this watch and told me to take care of myself and Min Ah. He requested me to sing for him, my audition song, and I did. I sang while crying until I'm done. My father smiled and told me that he's proud of me and that I should continue singing even though they're not there to be part of the audience. He told me I should treasure my voice and then he drew out his last breath."

 

"My sister had 3 broken ribs, one broken leg and other bruises but somehow she survived until today. She woke up a week after the accident and became weaker when I told her our parents were gone. She refused to eat and she became thinner. I was left with my father's last will and testament. It's the only hope I had at that time. He left the company to his business partner and left me all his life savings and money from his minor business' income. The money was slowly disappearing though. I used it to pay my parents' hospital bills and my sister's growing bills since the company sponsored for their funeral. I thought Min Ah would be released from the hospital but she was advised to stay until she fully recovers. Only small money was left for us and that's when I started taking jobs to pay for Min Ah's bills, the school fees and for my daily needs. Everyday I go to school, visit the hospital, run errands with pay for ahjussi's and ahjumma's then take the train from Seoul to Busan. My cafe shift is from 8pm-1am and after that I get my everyday salary and take the train back to Seoul and wait for 2 hours. I arrive passed 3 am and then take a quick nap in our old house and then go to school. Sigh. That's pretty much it."

 

I didn't realize I had my eyes closed the whole time he told me his sad and difficult life story. Tears didn't stop falling down my cheeks and I instinctively sat beside him and gave him a warm hug.

 

======================================

 

end of an emotional chapter!! :')

OMO! SHE HUGGED HIM !! ;)

what happens next?

find out in the next chapter ..

though I don't know when I can post it here ..

maybe later in the evening or tomorrow or the day after that .. 

I'm getting kinda busy :)

 

so .... the girl is Kim Min Ah, Jaejoong's sister !!

a lot of you wanted to know who she is from the early chapters .. so TADA !! ;D

where you shocked? kekeke

 

post a comment okay? give me a feedback of this chapter :)

THANK YOU FOR READING !!

xoxo,

claring95 <3