YUNHO KNOWS...

Stuck in the middle

(A/N: let this BGM load ahead and play when I tell you to <3

don't mind the meaning of the song..I just like listening to this especially on a rainy day .. kekeke)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1hlMM-Dkc&feature=player_embedded#!

-------------------------------------

(time skip)

 

YOONA'S POV

 

It's amazing how time flies so fast. The next thing I knew our first semester was coming to a close. So now our final exams are done and I'm waiting for my best buddy at the school gates. I kinda felt bad for keeping on rejecting his offer of spending time together. Well, I didn't really lie to him. I always tell him that I visit a friend of mine in a certain hospital but I never told him who she is and who's sister she is. I promised Jaejoong not to tell anyone, even to my best friend. So I kept my promise. Simple as that. Suddenly there was a rumble in the sky, I looked up and noticed the sky growing darker. Is it gonna rain again? Most probably. South Korea is experiencing jangma nowadays (short rainy season) and crap! I knew that and I forgot to bring my umbrella. >__<

 

Oh, I sounded like a weather forecaster.. haha..enough said..

Where is Yunho? I really don't want to get wet from waiting for him, especially now that I forgot my umbrella at home. 5 minutes later, unfortunately for me, it rained. I ran back to the school building, looking down and covering my head with my bare hands. Then I started patting my slightly wet clothes. I rolled my eyes when I heard his voice.

 

"Yoooooooooooonggggg!!~~~~~"

 

"Shut up, Jung Yunho. You're late." I grumbled.

 

"Mianhaeyuuuuuuuuuuu!!~~~~~"

 

I turned around and saw him making a puppy face. Eeeeeeeewwwww. I slapped his arms mulitple times and glared at him when I was done. "YA! JUNG YUNHO! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME WAIT FOR YOU FOR AN HOUR!!! AND WHAT'S WITH THE SING-SONG VOICE??"

 

He straightened up and crossed his arms. "Tsk, tsk. Im Yoona, I am older than you, so how come you casually say 'YAH' at me?? You will be punished."

 

I ignored what he said and slapped his arms again. "You are late and that's it! I am tired of waiting for you and look what happened to me. I.GOT.WET. You know how I don't like getting wet from the rain."

 

He smirked. "And was it my fault that you didn't bring your umbrella? Hmmmm?"

 

I sighed and walked away from him. My head is hurting and I want to go home. I didn't mind the rain getting to my clothes so I kept on walking. Seriously, Yun, you make me sooooo mad and frustrated sometimes. So I kept on walking until I noticed that the droplets of rain stopped. Huh? But why is the ground-------oh. Being the loyal best friend, Yunho opened his umbrella and followed me until he noticed I was shivering. Thank you, Yun for bringing your------wait. HE DOESN'T OWN AN UMBRELLA. I looked up and noticed the the umbrella he's holding is pink. PINK UMBRELLA. HOLY COW !!! THAT'S MY UMBRELLA !!! Maybe he noticed that I got shocked so he laughed and we stopped walking.

5worwqmz.jpg(A/N: THIS UMBRELLA...HAHAHAHAHA LOL)

"Haha, epic face there, Yoong. When I was going to school, your umma called me and gave me your umbrella. You sure are getting older, Yoong."

 

"True, but you will get older first. HAHA!!"

 

He acted hurt and laughed. "Seriously, Yoong. You were so mad at me and now you're laughing. Are you PMS-ing today?"

 

I stared at him and shrugged. "Maybe."

 

"Oh, come on, Yoong. You don't have to get so surprised everytime I mention PMS. Look, we have been best friends since forever and it's not big deal to me. I know all about the women's pain, Yoong."

 

I blinked multiple times and laughed nervously. "ha.ha.ha.ha... not funny, Yun."

 

He laughed but then suddenly held my left shoulder and pulled me close to him. I was caught off guard by his sudden gesture that my heart started beating in a very fast pace for an unknown reason. Why am I getting conscious all of a sudden? He's my best friend and I should be thankful he got my umbrella for me. Right?

 

PLAY BGM !!! <3

 

YUNHO'S POV

 

When I pulled her closer to me, my heart started to beat furiously in my chest. Yoong, I hope that even a small part of my feelings make way to your heart. One day you'll realize that what I feel for you is true and sincere. Yoong, I love you....

 

We stayed on this position until we arrived at our favorite coffee shop. When we got in, she almost immediately went away from me to stand in line and order our cup of cofee's. I felt kind of disappointed. My side felt empty when she broke away. Well, at least I got to stay really close to her. Sharing an umbrella. Under the rain. Maaaaaannn I'm such a er for romantic things. I saw a vacant table by the window and sat on one of the chairs. I would steal short glances of Yoona and smile to myself. God how lucky am I to be her best friend ?? How much more lucky would I be if I become her....her boyfriend?...Pfffftttt ..hahaha, I'm getting all giddy inside. I buried my face in my palms, embarrassed by the thought of me getting to be her boyfriend. That is if she accepts my heart...if...

 

The scene earlier made me crack up laughing...

HAHA!! Yes, Yoong...I know when you are PMS-ing :)

 

---------------------------------------------

 

WHO WAS TROLLED ????? XD

Seriously I am having fun trolling ... hahaha lol

Well, it could be said that I trolled to those people who thought that the chapter title meant that Yunho knows about Jaejoong's secret... HAHAHA :D

 

I had to end the chap here, everyone .. my laptop's battery is drained and I can't charge now ><

I'll try updating tonight <3

 

xoxo,

claring95 <3