The Tragedy...

Stuck in the middle

 

A/N: hey guys! I just want to say this now..I realized I made a mistake with Yoona’s age at chapter 35 so I made a correction there. She’s currently 18 years old turning 19, NOT 19 turning 20 .. haha LOL ..I’m getting older at 17 XD kidding ! Please play this song right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxSmkMzLdpY

___________________

 

(2 years ago)

 

“Appa! Umma!” 15 year old Min Ah called out to her parents from the bottom of the stairs. “Hurry up or we’ll miss Jae oppa singing!”

 

“Arasso, Min, we’ll be down now.” Her appa replied, going down the stairs.

 

“Why in the world did you allow your son to audition in some puppet making company instead of letting him learn about our company, Ho Jun?” her umma grumbled.

 

Min Ah rolled her eyes dramatically. Here we go again….

 

Min Ah’s appa, Kim Ho Jun turned his head and smiled at his wife. “The boy has talent, Ok Sun.”

 

“And how would you know that?” she puts her hands on her waist.

 

“Well, I don’t.” he admitted, chuckling. “But did you think Jaejoong would try auditioning if he didn’t have it? I praise him for his confidence, especially trying out for the SM Entertainment.”

 

She said nothing and grumbled to herself all the way down the stairs. Min Ah ran to the front door and went ahead of them to the family car. “Hurry! Hurry! I want to see Jae oppa sing!!”

 

“Me, too, Min.” Her appa laughed and jogged after his daughter, her mother locked the front door and dragged her feet to the car.

________________________ 

 

"Appa, turn the volume up! HOT's song in on!!" Min Ah excitedly clapped her hands and then leaned forward to the middle vacant space between the driver's seat and her umma's seat. Her appa nodded and turned the radio's volume up. The song that's playing is Candy by HOT; the father and daughter sang along.

 

To be honest with you
I want to see you today
to talk about us
to tell you that I need some space
Please understand me
I'm telling you that it was a difficult decision
Actually, I thought of it this morning

*Chorus*
I woke up to the morning sun blazing at me
Suddenly, everything changed
even how I felt for you it's not that I don't still love you
I will need to change myself
Without your knowing it
I've compared you to other girls
When I dream about us each time the dream would vanish
and I am left by myself
Crying so pathetic stuck in this position
I decided I'm leaving you!
I'm leaving you!
Although I still love you I will leave
I will forget and stop loving you
As I look to the sky above me
I told myself I must keep my heart cold towards you
But when I walked towards you
I saw that we were standing under the same sky
I love only you I said this to you
All that I had prepared to say turned backwards
I'll always be by your side
I promised you as I look into the sky

It is opened for us
And you are here by my side
Other happy couples are kissing
As with usI am always behind you
I don't understand Stop this!
I'm a guy too!
I know you know what I am feeling
I am so tired
All I could do is look up into the sky...

 

Min Ah's umma, sighed and closed her eyes. Jaejoong, why wouldn't you understand your umma? I care for you and I only want the best for you. Managing the company would be the best choice for you yet you chose another path. If you get accepted after the audition, I will be dissappointed. But if you really love that path, then I cannot do anything about it. I just hope you don't regret with the decision you've made... 

 

I woke up to the morning sun blazing at me
Suddenly, everything changed
even how I felt for you it's not that I don't still love you
I will need to change myself
Without your knowing it
I've compared you to other girls
When I dream about us each time the dream would vanish
and I am left by myself
Crying so pathetic stuck in this position
I decided I'm leaving you!
I'm leaving you!
Although I still love you I will leave----

 

"Appa, a dog!!" Min Ah pointed and screamed. The family van swerved to the right, avoiding the stray dog in their lane, and did not notice a big van in the other lane they're on right now. Her appa saw the van a little too late, he turned the wheel back to the correct lane but the big van had already collided to them. Their family car flew and bounced around the street, shocking the drivers nearby. The big van that had bumped them stopped and called the police and ambulance with shaking hands. What have I done? What have I done?

.................

Kim Ok Sun, Min Ah and Jaejoong's umma, was the first one to be rescued from the beat up and unrecognizable family car.

 

"She has a faint heartbeat, send her to the hospital immediately!!" the head first aid nurse instructed to his teammates. Two of them transferred her to a stretcher and carefully but surely placed her into the back of the 1st ambulance. The head first aid nurse helped pulling out the unconscious father and daughter still stuck inside.

 

Jae oppa...I'm sorry. If I didn't make appa and umma hurry up, this wouldn't have happened. I'm sorry oppa...

 

Son...I don't know if I can still survive...God knows how proud I am of you and even though I haven't heard you sing, I am and will always be proud of you. Stay strong, my son.

 

Jaejoong, my Jaejoong. I don't have much strength in me anymore, I cannot open my eyes, my lips and my voice seemed to be taken away from me. My body is in so much pain that I cannot even move. My son, Jaejoong... I am so sorry for not being able to support you all the way like all mothers do when they knew of their son's dream to become a singer. I hope you won't hate me for my rudeness. The only wish I have right now is to hold your hand and hear your voice but I know that wouldn't happen anymore. I should've supported you from the start, I truly regret my actions. Forgive me, Jaejoong....now I feel very light, like I'm floating towards heaven...Please take care of yourself...I love you, my son, Jaejoong....forgive me......

 

(in the hospital)

 

Jaejoong bursted through the doors with an unreadable expression on his face. He had just ran away from the audition after receiving a call from their family doctor saying his family have been in an accident. He ran to the nurse's station and demanded to be told of where his family is. The nurses were shocked to see a very handsome male but mentally scolded themselves. They took him to the emergency room where one body was fully covered in white cloth at the end of the room. Another one was a middle aged man, connected to a number of wires, it was his dad.

 

"A..appa..." Jaejoong slowly made his way to the almost unrecognizable face of his father and held his appa's cold hand. Surprisingly, his dad was awake and their eyes immediately welled up with tears.

 

"Appa...mianhaeyo..." Jaejoong cried. "I shouldn't have told you to come. Now because of me...you...you..."

 

Jaejoong couldn't finish his sentence and his appa squeezed his hand tighter, after mustering his small strength. "Don't...blame....your...self..."

 

"Appa, don't talk! You're straining yourself!" Jaejoong stomped his foot on the floor out of rage. He couldn't help but blame himself. After a few seconds he looked at his father again. "Appa...wh-where is umma..?"

 

His appa closed his eyes and then opened them, directing his gaze to the covered body at the other side. Jaejoong followed where his appa's eyes went and he felt his knees weaken. 

 

No....

 

No... NO!

 

"ANDWAE !!! UMMA !!!"

 

Jaejoong ran and hugged his umma's limp and cold body. She's gone.

 

"Umma how could you leave!! You should have held on and stayed with me! Umma, I need you!! Umma!!"

 

The nurses and doctors outside heard him clearly and the people from the morgue arrived, ready to take away the dead body. All of them came in and tried to separate Jaejoong from his umma's body. Jaejoong fell on the floor and wailed. Not cry, but wail. The nurses and doctors looked away from the grieving boy and noticed his appa trying to call him.

 

"Mr. Kim...y-you're father..." their family doctor said and Jaejoong immediately went to his appa's side, holding his hand tightly. "Appa..be strong!"

 

His appa smiled, or at least tried to and squeezed his son's hand. "Son...how...was....you're...audition...?"

 

Jaejoong coughed and shook his head. "I didn't audition, appa. I came here."

 

"I'm....sorry..."

 

"Don't apologize appa! It's never your fault, it was mine!!"

 

Jaejoong sobbed and lay his head on the bed.

 

"Jaejoong......sing...for...your...appa...."

 

He didn't need to be told twice. Jaejoong sang his supposed-to-be-audition song in between sobs. When he was done, his appa smiled. "Jaejoong....take...my...watch...it's...yours. It's...an...early....birthday...present...for...you. Take...care...of...your...sister. I...am...so...happy...hearing...your...beautiful...voice...at..last...please...treasure..it. I..love you, my son..."

 

Then his appa's hand loosened from Jaejoong's hold and he knew his appa was gone. Gone forever with his umma.

 

Jaejoong sat on the floor, grieving over the loss of his parents. Some people took away their dead bodies and their family doctor sat beside Jaejoong. "Min Ah is in the ICU. She had multiple injuries and lost a lot of blood but she'll survive. She was the only one who survived. I'm sorry Jaejoong, we tried the best we could. I'm sorry."

 

Jaejoong's mind went blank. He had forgotten the fact that his sister was with his parents. Now she's in the ICU and their doctor said she'll survive. After thanking the doctor (which was in a murmur but barely audible), he immediately decided to fulfill what his appa had said.

 

Treasure his voice, and

Take care of his sister...

 

AT PRESENT

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and found himself sitting on the ground and leaning his back on the wall at the rooftop. It was his free period and he fell asleep. He looked up at the clear sky.

 

"Appa, umma...I really missed you...I know you have been watching over us up there and I will always keep my promise. I will never ever let one day pass without visiting and handling the current situation Min Ah is in right now. I promise I will always be by her side to take care of her." he let out a long sigh. "Umma, appa...I love you..."

 

____________________

 

end of a very emotional chapter T_T

I had to stop myself from cyring because I wrote this chap in the faculty room (my umma is a teacher here)

 

sigh...

I know the BGM is about breaking up of a relationship but I kinda felt it's okay with this chap..

I could also change the BGM if you guys have any song to replace it with ...

 

BUT I REALLY HAD FUN READING YOUR COMMENTS !!! HAHAHAHA XD

 

new subscriber by the way:

TOOawesomie

 

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA !! <3

thanks for reading, comment-ing, and subscribing !! all of you mean sooooo much to me <3

xoxo,

claring95