3 Days Vacation: Part 2 (Day 2)

Stuck in the middle

 

A/N: Hello again !! this will be the last update for tonight :(

but I'll try to update tomorrow evening, okay ? :)

btw .. how many chapters have I posted today ???? kekekeke ^^

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

YOONA

 

I woke up and fixed myself. Took a bath, changed clothes, combed my hair, and went down for breakfast. Uncle has already left for work and Dae Jung was sent to school by my Aunt. She left me a note on the fridge.

 

Yoona,

I'm so sorry I couldn't attend to you today. I will be very busy in the office today that I can't fetch Dae Jung in school. Can you fetch him at 2:00 pm? I left you money on the kitchen counter. Spend the afternoon with him at Mee World. It is located right by the Gwangalli beach. Enjoy the rides with him, okay? See you at dinnertime.

 

P.S. 

your breakfast is on the table. Eat well, okay?

Aunt Hae Rin

 

I stuck the note back on the fridge and ate my breakfast. After eating, I washed my plates and watched TV. I watched Running Man but my mind is somewhere else. I still haven't gotten over the fact that I saw Jaejoong singing in an underground cafe. My mind flashed back to how handsome he looked while singing and how he completely changed when he dragged me to a room. I found myself imagining his angel face again that I shook my head and fell down from the couch to the wooden floor.

 

***fast forward***

 

Is this the correct school I went to? I think I'm in the right place. I went in and asked a teacher if classes have already ended.

 

"Yes, who are you looking for, miss?" she asked.

 

"I'm looking for my cousin, Park Dae Jung." I answered.

 

She tilted her head. "But he has been fetched already."

 

My eyes went wide. "What? But I'm the one who's fetching him today. Who took him?!"

 

"He said it's his hyung. His hyung is really handsome, you know." she giggled.

 

"But he's the only child," I said. 

 

She frowned. "Is that so? Well they seemed pretty close so I let him take Dae Jung. I saw them go inside that convenience store accross the street, though."

 

I thanked the teacher and ran to the convenience store. There I found Dae Jung eating a chocolate popsicle and sitting beside him is his "hyung" whose name is Kim Jae Joong. I recovered from the double shock and ran to Dae Jung and hugged him tightly.

 

"Ya! You are really stalking me!" Jaejoong accused, pointing a finger to me.

 

"Dae Jung! You were supposed to wait for me," I held him in front of me, completely ignoring Jaejoong.

 

"Mianhe, noona. Jae Hyung saw me sitting on the stairs so he treated me ice cream." Dae Jung said.

 

"Noona?" Jaejoong asked, confused.

 

I stood up and carried Dae Jung on my arms. "Yes, I am his noona. He's my cousin. And you? Why are you his hyung?"

 

He chuckled. "It indeed is a small world."

 

"Ya, answer my question!"

 

"Long story," was his only reply. I rolled my eyes and gave Dae Jung my complete attention. "Dae Jung-ah, let's go to Mee World! Your umma left us money for food and rides."

 

He hugged me. "Yay! Thank you, noona."

 

I patted his back and laughed. "Thank your umma, not me."

 

"But in one condition," he released himself from the hug and looked at me in the eyes. "I want Jae hyung to come with us."

 

============================

 

end of chapter !!

whoooooo I had fun writing this chapter :D

Isn't Dae Jung just toooooo adorable ?? his weakness is chocolates ^^

 

awwwww .... Jaejoong is his 'hyung' !!

I wonder how they knew each other *mischievous smile*

kekekekekeke

 

I love cliffhangers too much ^^

SPOILER!!! next chapter is them having fun at the amusement park and Jae's past will be revealed !!!!!!

O.M.G!! ;)

 

good night everyone !! ^^

xoxo,

claring95 :****

 

here's a goodnight kiss from Yoong !! ;)

 

tumblr_ljmct8VWTR1qad4gj.gif image by xav183