NOONA!!! + The Shocking News

Stuck in the middle

A/N: HAHA!! I know I have been trolling around lately so I decided to get things back in a more serious note again..hehehe

thanks for reading the chap before this and thanks for subscribing !! <3

 

BGM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SE5Ds8d9w

 

(I'm a new fan and I love this song soooooo much!!<3)

note: the song is for BGM purposes only..play it now! :D

oops ..made a big mistake but I have already edited the chapter :)

sorry to those who got confused *bows*

 

YOONA'S POV

 

After ordering and paying for our coffee's I carried the tray and set it on the table Yunho chose. I like his preference, a table beside the window. I gently stirred my hot cup and went deep in thought. Now that the first semester is done, where and what should I do in the summer vacation?? I could...go to the beach, shop with umma at Dongdaemun, or I could go back to Busan. 

 

Busan...

 

Memories suddenly flashed back in my mind... why wouldn't they? Because of Busan I had the chance to understand Jaejoong, I had the time to have fun with DaeJung and him.

 

"Yoong..."

 

"Hm?" I looked up from the coffee and found Yunho staring at the street outside.

 

"Have you ever thought about going abroad?"

 

Abroad? Wow, he just said that out of the blue but still I nodded. "But why the sudden question, Yun?"

 

He sighed. "Well, I have been accepted in San Diego State University. It's a school of Music and Dance and well, I was just wondering if you're interested in coming....with me."

 

I stopped stirring my coffee and stared at him. "Going there ... with you?"

 

He looked at me and nodded. He's serious. I heaved out a long sigh and he immediately waved his two hands out to me. "I'm not telling you to give me an answer right now, Yoong. I just wanted to tell you ahead of time. After I graduate this year, I'll immediately fly to San Diego after 3 weeks."

 

I stared at my coffee in deep thought. Of course I love dancing and I want to go abroad to pursue it with Yunho but that would also mean leaving the people I love and care about here in Seoul. One, my studies in Arts and Theatre. Two, my family. Three, Min Ah. Four...

 

Jaejoong.

 

Going abroad also means leaving Jaejoong. I don't know why I suddenly thought about that but it just came out of my head. Do I....have I been caring about him? Somehow I have developed a soft spot for him. Maybe it's because I had the need to help him after finding out how sad his life was. Yeah, maybe that's it. So.....Should I pursue dancing with him in San Diego? I know I want to...but I also...can't get myself to.. Aish... since Yun said I can think about it, I will. "I'll let you know when I have decided, Yun."

 

He smiled. "Okay, Yoong. I'll wait."

 

I sipped on my coffee and closed my eyes. Mmmmmmm, yummy coffee and warm ambiance. I love this cafe, I wonder who runs this place? Well, kudos to whoever owns this coffee shop <3

 

 

"NOONAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

 

5 voices suddenly yelled from the outside and I looked around. Just then 5 pretty boys crowded around me, unintenionally blocking Yunho. haha, poor Yun. The people in the cafe looked at the sudden commotion and I turned red from embarrassment. I held out my hands and looked ap at their shining faces. "Whoa! Who are you boys? Shouldn't you all be at home?"

 

"Noona, long time no see!!" a cute boy with a mushroom cut hair grinned at me. I smiled uneasily and another spoke, this time he was a cute dino-looking boy. "Noona, Jonggie will sing for you!"

 

"Anieyo, hyung!!" The mushroom haired boy complained. "Noona, watch me dance for you!!"

 

Mushroom kid started popping beside me and a boy with thick eyebrows covered his ears and said 'lalalalalalalalala' appeared beside the dino kid. I moved my head back, speechless. Who are these kids??

 

 

Thick eyebrowed boy finally stopped saying lalala and smiled at me. "Noona, I can show you my popping skills and I can sing too!!"

 

 

He lightly pushed mushroom kid away when he was overshadowed by a taller boy with a small head. Small head smiled sweetly at me but then started rapping as soon as thick brows was caught off guard. In the midst of small head's rapping, a cute guy with a big smile sat beside me and offered me a ..... chicken leg??

 

 

"Nomnomnom...annyeonghaseyo, noona! nomnomnom...want some chicken? I saved one for you..but only one, they're all mine."

 

 

Then all five of them did their thing and I slowly stood up, getting more uncomfortable. I held on my bag and a hand suddenly found its way to mine behind me. I gasped but then I relaxed when I heard Yunho's voice whispering to me to run after he counts to three. "THREE!!"

 

 

We ran outside the cafe, saying a quick thank you to the cafe staff, leaving the customers and the staff with their mouths hanging. I stole a glance back to where we sat and found the boys shocked as well. I laughed and Yunho held my hand tighter. It took me a moment to realize that he hadn't got the chance to open the umbrella so we're currently running in the rain. Again, I felt my heart beating faster than usual. I stared at his hand and then at his back. Gulp. He looks so....manly right now. I never thought I could think and see him this way. I smiled and let him drag me to wherever. I don't care where as long as I get away from those boys. I admit, they were all so cute and young but they were so...weird. hahaha. I kinda felt bad for running away from them but hey, who wouldn't? It was too weird and I was getting uncomfortable. We finally stopped running and Yunho took me to a part of an empty alley where we tried patting water from our wet faces.

 

 

"So much for the quality time..." he mumbled.

 

 

"HAHA! Cheer up Yun," I playfully punched his arm. "It was weird but fun."

 

 

He grinned and held my shoulders. "Are you okay? Did they freak you out too much?"

 

 

He was staring into my eyes so deeply that I felt my cheeks burning. I laughed nervously while taking his hands off my shoulders. "I'm okay, Yun. HAHA. Like I said, it was weird but fun. Although I can really say that mushroom kid and thick brows kid has talent in popping. Did you see them move?"

 

 

Yun nodded, laughing at my reaction. "Yeah, I saw their potential. Hey, it getting late, I should take you home now."

 

 

I grinned, took the umbrella from his hands and opened it for us. "I forgive you for getting me all wet today but you'll have to pay for the bus fare, Yun."

 

 

I stuck my tongue out and we laughed while walking to the nearby bus stop. As I said earlier, he actually paid for our bus fare and we sat at the very back of the bus, it's our favorite spot after all. I sat beside the window and after a while, felt something land on my right shoulder. I got startled but a smile crept to my face as I saw Yunho sleeping. Haha, he had a hard time today with me. I sighed and gave his head a pat but just when my fingers brushed against his forehead, I felt something. Something hot.

 

 

Gasp! YUNHO YOU'RE HEATING UP!!

 

 

I lightly nudged him by his head and he just stirred. "Jung Yunho..."

 

 

"Hm...umma 5 more minutes...."

 

 

I smiled as he childishly pouted. Haha, LOL Yun, you still that way to sungmo. "Yun...you have a fever..."

 

 

He adjusted his head on my shoulder for a more comfortable position. "Hmm...Yoong...it will just go away...I'm fine..."

 

 

I sighed and stared out the window. Aigoo, Yun. If you're going abroad, you shouldn't take the slightest fever this light. Aigoo...what will happen to you if you're all alone in San Diego? I closed my eyes and thought about how things would be like if I agreed to go with him in San Diego...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Being the manly best friend, Yunho woke me up before we got to our bus stop and he ignored my attempts to walk him home instead. He always said that his fever is nothing and that he’ll be okay after a good night’s sleep. Psh! Good night sleep my . If you don’t take care of your body right now and you’ll find your fever getting more serious tomorrow, don’t come and find me. But of course I will be there to say ‘I told you so’. HAHA

 

 

He walked me to my front door and left after I got in. I watched him walk away with wobbly knees. ‘Aish, Yun. Sometimes you have to not drop your pride. You’ll get even more sick if you don’t rest immediately.’ I sighed and ate dinner with umma. After eating dinner and washing the dishes, I looked at the clock.

 

 

8:58 PM

 

 

Hmmm…since I didn’t get to visit Min Ah earlier, maybe I should pay her a visit tonight. I’ll just ask permission from umma.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I swayed the plastic full of oranges, apples and bananas back and forth using my right hand as I entered the hospital. HAHA! I could still remember those days when I thought Ms. Sooyoung and Jaejoong were….pfffttt ….HAHAHAHA!! I greeted the nurses at the nurse station before getting on the elevator with 6 more people. I punched the number 9 and patiently waited for it to arrive on the 9th floor. DING! I went out of the elevator and took my time to Min Ah’s room. Funny, why is the door slightly ajar? I tilted my head to the side and peeked in. I can clearly hear voices.

 

 

MIN AH: But doctor---------

 

MS. SOOYOUNG: Min Ah, please listen to your doctor…

 

(Min Ah sighs)

 

DOCTOR: Miss Min Ah, I am telling you that your condition is not getting any better. We should do the surgery before it’s too late.

 

 

What are they talking about? It’s like they’re saying that Min Ah is really sick…

 

 

MIN AH: Doctor, I understand your concern but what I’m concerned about is Jae oppa. If he knew that I have Leukemia, he’ll panic and stop going to school. I don’t want him to worry too much about me to the extent that he’ll stop his studies and work double, no, triple time. I don’t want to burden him, Doctor.

 

 

WHAT??? MIN AH HAS LEUKEMIA??? O___________O

 

 

DOCTOR: I get your point, Miss Min Ah, but please understand your condition, it’s getting worse and you need the surgery. It’s a miracle that your Leukemia hasn’t…..done any great harm to you for a year but are you going to risk your life and wait for it to stay for another year?

 

 

MIN AH: …..

 

 

DOCTOR: Miss Min Ah, if you really love your brother, you should be the one to tell him about your condition. He’s not a fool, he’s been noticing your regular fevers, headaches, bruising, weight loss and tiredness. Do you want him to know after something worse could happen to you? That will make him much more depressed and that would make him feel sorry for himself even more. Think about it, Miss Min Ah.

 

 

My grip on the handle of the plastic bag tightened as the whole truth got into my head. I heard it with my own ears. Min Ah has been suffering from Leukemia for a year and she needs to do surgery. The only problem is that she doesn’t want to, thinking that she’ll burden him with the news. Min Ah….the doctor is right. You should think of your situation more…you’re suffering, Min Ah…you should be treated…

 

 

MS. SOOYOUNG: OMO! YOONA-ssi!

 

 

She dropped the medical tray she has been holding and my eyes rounded. Oops. I got too shocked from the news that I forgot to move my feet. Now I’m caught. Ottokke???

===================================

 

end of new chap ^^

how was it???? O.O MIN AH HAS LEUKEMIA (dundundundun!!)

and Yun invited Yoong to go with him to San Diego !! O_O

but YEP!! The boys who kinda freaked Yoona out was SHINEE XD 

I had fun writing about those 'kids' LOL

 

I LOLed at yoona_adict's comment :D kekeke

okay ... I will stop the trolling now .. hahaha

 

about the chapter before I trolled ... I don't know why but I was touched while reading your comments .. I never thought I could make my readers emotional ... THANKY YOU EVERYONE !! <3

you know I love all of you, right ??? :)

 

okay .. so this chap is kinda short .. but everyone's fine with the content, right ? :) kekeke

 

@AMstar09: thanks for the suggestion, chingu !! I'll make sure to jot that down on the possible scenes in my notebook <3

 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED !!

HITTING THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON ISN'T MANDATORY !!

BUT THANKS IF YOU DID :D

**yoonjae & a bit of drama coming soon ..

 

Philippine Standard Time (PST) :

11:40 PM

 

good night, everyone !! <3

:**************************************

xoxo,

claring95 <3