Jaejoong's Partner.......In Health Class

Stuck in the middle

I ignored Yunho and went straght to the room and closed the door behind me. I sat on my seat next to Jaejoong and found him sleeping.

 

Surprise, surprise.

 

Mr. Heechul went in and class immediately started. Mentioning the lecture wouldn't be that interesting so...

 

blah blah blah blah....so after an hour and a half, English class ended.

 

My next class is History. I looked to my left as saw an empty seat, he just left. Sigh. I got up and went to the History classroom without stopping by at 3-B classroom. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. It was Mr. Ryeowook.

 

I bowed to him. "Annyeonghasaeyeo, Mr. Kim."

 

He smiled. "Please, just call me Mr. Ryeowook. A lot of Mr. Kim's will respond if you call me that."

 

I laughed. He isn't the only Mr. Kim in school. haha! I nodded and we arrived in our classroom. Mr. Ryeowook walked to the front and I sat on my chair beside Jaejoong. If you're wondering if he is sleeping, you're right.

 

Ha! What else would he be doing? pppffffttttt.

 

Remember Yuri? She is seated next to me and she saw me laughing by myself.

 

"Yoona, are you okay?" she asked.

 

"hehe, yes I'm fine." And I stopped laughing. Mr. Ryeowook showed us his pictures when he went to the Great Wall of China. Wanna see?

 

8902.jpg?w=380&h=2844801.jpg?w=374&h=280

 

haha! He's so cute there..but he only showed us two pictures. tsk tsk

 

He told us what happened during his trip and I could see his eyes twinnkling even though I am seated at the back. I could also see he has a childish and dorky side to him, too. Time passed by so quickly that the bell suddenly rang and our class ended. Jaejoong stood up and yawned, wore his headphones and went out. Yuri and I said our goodbye's and guess what? The next subject is Health.

 

I went to my locker, took out my Health book, and ran to the Health classroom at the third floor. I hope I'm not late. I've never been late before.

 

I opened the door and Ms. Sooyong smiled. "Go to your seat now, Yoona. We'll be starting the lecture in a few minutes."

 

I bowed and sat on my chair, panting.

 

pant...pant...pant...pant....

 

I looked to my left and saw Jaejoong taking out his notebook and pen from his black backpack. I just noticed that Jaejoong would be awake in Health class only. That's an underlined "only".

 

Ms. Sooyoung showed us how to put on a splint on an injured leg and how to tie the knot correctly.

 

"Now, I want eveyone to choose a partner and practice putting splints on each other's arm or leg starting today and perform splinting next meeting. The partner you chose will be your partner for the whole semester. You are dismissed."

 

I looked around the classroom and everyone has a partner already. I slowly turned my head and found Jaejoong blankly staring at me. 

 

"We practice putting on splints during the free period this afternoon. Go to the rooftop."

 

Jaejoong stuffed his things in his bag and went out.

 

Sigh. I didn't want to have cross encounters with him but since I didn't have a choice, I agreed. I got up and saw Yuri waiting for me outside the classroom. We walked to the canteen, hoping the meannies wouldn't do anything to me today.

 

Jaejoong and I are partners in Health class for the whole semester. What could possibly happen?

 

(After lunch)

 

Thankfully the meannies were not around. I heard they are practicing something in the dance room. As I was walking up the stairs to the rooftop, my mind kept on repeating the time Jessica spilled the juice on me.

 

AISH!  It was so embarrassing.

 

I opened the rooftop door and saw Jaejoong sitting on a bench with 2 splints and 2 handkerchieves on a table.

 

Wait. There was a bench and a table here?? Whatever.

 

I walked towards him and placed my bag on the bench opposite to him. He placed his arm on the table and looked at me. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

 

"Put the splints on my arm," he said.

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"You heard me," he looked at me in the eyes. "Ms. Choi already gave a lecture how to put it on. You first."

 

I sighed, picked up the two splints and placed them where they should be placed on his "injured arm". I got lost in tying the knot with the handkerchief. Jaejoong lost his patience.

 

"Left over right and right over left! Weren't you listening to the lecture?"

 

I was distracted at that part of the lecture. "Mianhae." It was all I could say. I made made another mistake in trying to get the handkerchief loose and Jaejoong exploded.

 

"You should've paid attention!"

 

"You should have paid attention to the other subjects, too." I snapped. "Hypocrite."

 

That shut him up. I felt a little pang of regret.

 

He said nothing and started to do the splinting on my arm. My eyes shot wide.

 

He did it perfectly.

 

Kim Jaejoong, 2-time first year college retainee, paid attention to Health class and Health class ONLY, and perfectly performed splinting. 

 

Now that's big news.

 

"H-how...y-you---?" I stammered, I am too shocked.

 

"I paid attention," he got up to leave. "We practice again tomorrow, after class, same place."

 

And then he left and closed the door.

 

Sigh.

 

"If you will also pay attention in the other subjects just like how attentive you are in Health class, then you will surely break your retainee title in school and graduate." I took the splints and handkerchieves and practices on my arm.

 

*************

 

Jaejoong was leaning on the door and heard what Yoona said.

 

"It's not that simple."

 

He sighed and walked down the stairs.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

How was it??? Lame?? "Okay"???? So-so?? ^^

We have just witnessed Jaejoong's impatience.....

What next?? ^_^

 

OH WOW !! I got new subscribers:

Rushpynatchocolate

sawa93821

melodyoona7

ILoveDarkPrince

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH !! :) I'm super happy !! This really gets me inspired to write more chapters :')

thank you so much!! subscribers are inspiration :)

 

thanks for reading, subscribing, and posting comments :)

 

take care!!

xoxo,

claring95