A Plan is Made...but what?

Stuck in the middle

Classes ended and I went to my locker. When I opened it, a note fell. I picked it up and opened it.

 

It read:

 

Yoong,

       meet me at the sidewalk behind the school. I'll take

  you somewhere before taking you home.

                                                                                 Yunho

 

My eyes lit up and I hurriedly stuffed my books into my locker. I ran out of the school gates and went to meet Yunho. I saw him leaning on the wall, listening to music. He turned his head and smiled at me. I looked around to make sure he was really smiling at me. 

 

I ran to him and slapped the back of his head.

 

"What was that for?" he scratched his head and took off his earphones.

 

"For not helping me when that meannie spilled MY juice on MY head," I pouted and folded my arms.

P03231213.jpg

 

"Oh, that..." he looked down on the ground. "I'm sorry for not defending you there, Yoong."

 

"hmmm, it's okay," I lightly punched his arm. "So, where are we going?"

 

"Myeongdong."

 

"Really?? The usual place??" I jumped in joy.

 

He nodded and we rode a cab to Dunkin Donuts. We talked about the incident I learned the meannie's name is Jessica. Her fellow meannies are Tiffany and Hyoyeon. Their names suit their attitude.

 

HA-HA

 

We ate our snacks and went to a noraebang (karaoke) and ran around Myeongdong. We had fun even if there are only two of us. We're best friends, that's why :D

 

The sun was about to set so we got on a bus and sat at the very back. I suddenly felt sleepy.

 

Yunho's POV

 

I sat by the window and Yoona sat beside me. I have been looking out of the window, thinking of how we could hide our relationship as best friends from the people in school.

 

Light bulb !!

 

I turned my head to talk to Yoona when I saw her eyes slowly closing. I smiled. She really loks so cute when she's drowsy.

 

AISH!! Stop thinking about that. YAH, YUNHO! She's your best friend.

 

I touched her head and let it rest on my shoulder. She smiled and went to sleep.

 

My heart fluttered when she smiled. She's just so pretty. But of course it's not only about her pretty face. She's like an angel that came down to earth. Her angelic face, angelic smile, angelic personality--------

 

YA!! JUNG YUNHO!! SNAP OUT OF IT!!

 

I mentally kicked myself and looked at Yoona. She was still sleeping. Sigh. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. I wanted to just stay in this position forever with Yoona leaning on me, literally.

 

STOP IT...stop it......stop it......

 

But of course we can't stay like this forever. We were the last passengers and I woke her up. We got down the bus and walked towards her house in the far end of the long line of houses. Yoona rubbed her eyes and let out a very big yawn.

 

"Yoong?" I looked at her.

 

"Hm?"

 

"Aren't you mad at me?"

 

"For?"

 

"sigh. For completely ignoring you in school." I shoved my hands in my pockets, the night was really chilly.

 

"Oh yeah, I am really wondering about that," she replied.

 

"You know what and who I am in school, right?"

 

"Well duh! Look at my state." She pointed out.

 

"Sorry about that again."

 

Silence. Um.......awkward?? ANDWAE!!

 

"Yunho, can I tell you something?" Yoona looked at me, serious.

 

"What is it?"

 

"You're my bestfriend......and I-- I hate it that we can't spend time together in school. It's not like we're some sort of a couple then why make a fuss about me getting near you? Sigh. I didn't really want to experience complications like this in college you know."

 

She was right. I also don't like them finding out that we are best friends. What the girls will do to her will be more dangerous than if we were found out to be a couple.

 

"You have a point there, Yoong. And me? I really don't want them to know that we are best friends. I mean, being best friends means being closer to me than a girlfriend."

 

We looked at each other. There is only one thing we can do if we want to keep our close relationship hidden in school.

 

"Yoong, I have a plan and it's the only thing we can do."

 

We arrived in front of her house. Gret timing. She looked at me with curious eyes.

 

"What plan?"

 

The next day in school (Nobody's POV)

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Yunho's fangirls ran to him as soon as he stepped passed the school gates, Taeyeon screaming in front. He smiled at them and said 'hi' then walked to his classroom. The fangirls stopped in their tracks and looked at each other. Slowly their eyes got bigger and bigger.

 

"OPPA SAID 'HI'!!!!!!"  And they chased him to his classroom again.

 

Yoona arrived minutes after Yunho came in. She was greeted by Yunho's classmates, especially by Leeteuk.

 

"Yoona, annyeong!!" he waved and grinned. Eunhyuk waved hello.

 

Yoona bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyeo, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk sunbae."

 

"Just call us Oppa." Leeteuk said.

 

Yoona hesitated. "Why?"

 

"He feels old when called a sunbae." Eunhyuk winked and dragged Leeteuk to a corner who was still grinning to himself. Yoona laughed, bowed and said goodbye.

 

Her first subject today was English and she was passing by the 3-B classroom when Yunho, as if on cue, came out. They saw each other and exchanged glances. Yoona didn't say anything and walked away, Yunho did the same.

 

The two best friends completely ignored each other.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Wae??????

Why did they ignore each other????

Did something happen last night????

Could it be they didn't agree on the plan and had a fight????

 

find out in the next chapter^^

thanks for reading!

 

WOW!! a new subscriber: ale9990

thank you so much for subscribing :)

 

take care everyone!!

xoxo,

claring95 :)