3 Days Vacation: Part 1

Stuck in the middle

 

A/N: ANNYEONGHASEYO !!!! here I am again .. returning with another chapter for you guys !!

we have a new subscriber with us !!

jeanne90  <<----- subscribed after I made the token of thanks :(

but don't worry jeanne90 .. I'll make another one soon and make sure you're included already ^^

thanks for subscribing !! :********

 

========================================

 

YOONA

 

I yawned and gave my body a full stretch after that long train ride. To inform you, I am here in Busan. Yes, BUSAN. I have just arrived to meet my Aunt, she is my mother's older sister. My mom told her I am having a 3-day vacation in our school so then my aunt invited me to spend my short vacation with her.

 yoona-with-fan-im-yoona-17192301-582-415

Her name is Park Hae Rin. She is married to Park Jae Han and they have one child named Park Dae Jung.yoona_anda_child_by_SujuSaranghae.jpg

Dae Jung is 7 years old and I always pinch his cheeks when I see him. He's just so kjasdfcnklwehkajghciwugxrhjb !!!

Anyway I am now going down on the elevator and immediately found my Aunt with Dae Jung.

 

"Sungmo!! Dae Jung!!" I called out to them, jumping and waving on the elevator. I look like a fangirl right now but I don't care. My Aunt heard and saw me. We ran to each other's arms and then I pinched Dae Jung's cheeks.

 

"Aaahh, appa (it hurts), Yoona noona!" he complained, rubbing his cheeks, but then smiling. "Did you bring me chocolates?"

 

I laughed. "Of course, Dae Jung." I gave him a box of chocolates and hugged Aunt Hae Rin again.

 

"My, my, Yoona. You look so beautiful!" She smiled. "The last time I saw you, you were still in middle school. Now you're all grown up and in college."

256.jpg

She wiped the tears from her eyes and we walked to her Kia Cerato 2005. I sat on the front seat while Dae Jung was munching all the chocolates away in the backseat. My Aunt and I talked about stuff in school and at home and how different Seoul is right now. I told her about school, but leaving the bad details to myself. I don't want her to worry, she has many things to worry about here in Busan and the issue in school is already fixed so no need to tell.

 

"Are you hungry?" She asked me. I nodded, then minutes later we arrived in a Sushi restaurant. We went in a private room where we can view the beach. It's so relaxing to see the beach once in a while.

 

"I hope you love Sushi, Yoona." My Aunt told me.

 

"Of course I do, Sungmo." I laughed.

 

"That's good." she nodded. "I thought you forgot about Sushi after all those years eating meat in Seoul."

 

We laughed and had a light chat then the food arrived. Dae Jung and I are really cousins, we eat a lot. haha

 

"So, Yoona, how is Yunho?" she asked me. "Why didn't he come here with you?"

 

"He's doing fine, he's helping out at his father's car shop right now that's why I came alone." I explained.

 

"Tsk, such a pity." My Aunt shook her head. "He should be enjoying his short vacation, not working."

 

I laughed. Aunt Hae Rin likes Yunho, he's a big help to her especially during summers when he doesn't work at his dad's shop. Aunt Hae Rin welcomes him in her house like he's her nephew and she lets him sleep in one of the guest rooms.

 

"Don't worry, Aunt. Maybe he'll come when he's done with his work." 

 

She nodded. "So, how are you two doing?" A mischievous smile is spread on her face. I chocked on my drink.

 

"Sungmo! We're best friends." I reminded her.

 

She giggled. "Arasseo, arasseo."

 

Dae Jung nudged my arm. "Noona, can we go out tonight?"

 

I looked at my Aunt, she nodded. "Okay, Dae Jung. We'll have the best time together!"

 

***later in the evening***

 

"Be back before 9 okay?" my Aunt called out to us when we got out of the house. The cold night greeted us as we walked to the park. We played and ate ice cream but then we went to the mall. We were given money for shopping. We bought food and toys for Dae Jung. He loves Pororo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAyhqp0pv-7D_anfD-dGV

"Noona! Buy me that Pororo!" he dragged me in to a toy store and I bought him one. Then I noticed it was time for us to go home, it was nearly 9 o'clock. We rode a cab and went back to my Aunt's house. By the way, this is her house:

rendering_little_big_house.jpg

We ate dinner together with Uncle Jae Han and I tucked Dae Jung to his bed. I'm not yet sleepy so I went down and saw Aunt Hae Rin cuddled with Uncle Jae Han on the sofa drinking wine while watching TV. 

 

"Sungmo?" They turned to look at me.

 

"Can I go out? I want to walk around the Busan nightlife." I crossed my hands behind me.

 

They looked at each other and smiled at me. "Of course, Yoona. Call us if you need us."

 

I exhaled in relief and they gave me money before I went out. I told them I have pocket money but they insisted on giving me the money so I accepted it. I'll buy something for them later. So I walked and later rode a bus to Busandae (one of the major hangouts in Busan). 

Picture of Busandae neighborhood, Busan City, Korea,  2008 by Parent (Busan Nightlife District, Shopping District)  (445.62 KB) Photo viewed 396 times  Picture of Busandae neighborhood, Busan City, Korea,  2008 by Parent (Busan Nightlife District, Shopping District)  (413.32 KB) Photo viewed 309 times  

I went from shop to shop and bought ddeokkbeokki, then I decided to move to another part of Busandae. I got lost but then my eye caught a little cafe which is out of place in the fancy shops and cafe's in the area. It's located in the farthest side of Busandae. I got intrigued so I decided to check it out. I went in and a guard checked my ID. Good thing I brought it with me, he looked at me like I am a weird girl.

 

"Are you sure you want to come here?" he asked me.

 

"Yes, I saw this cafe and was intrigued by it when I saw it from over there." I pointed to where I was. "Why did you ask me if I'm sure to get in?"

 

He crossed his arms. "Young ones don't usually come here anymore. They prefer the ones with heavy beats."

 

Oh. He meant the bars. I noticed the name of the cafe is 'Light Cafe'. I shrugged. "Well, I'm pretty sure I want to get in here. I don't like heavy beats."

 

He smiled and let me in. "Enjoy, miss."

 

I nodded and went in. An usher told me to go down the stairs. When I got down, it's when I realized it's an underground cafe. How cool is that?? And the name of the cafe is 'Light Cafe' when no natural light can be seen. Oh the irony. I went to a table and saw a man walking to the podium. He's dressed in white long sleeves and a black vest. His look says he's one of the waiters of the cafe. He nodded to the band and held the mic and started singing. My eyes went wide. I know who he is.

 

It's KIM JAEJOONG !! O.o

 

======================================

 

end of chapter !!

look back to the foreword ..this is what I meant by where Yoona accidentally saw him. :D

 

Is this the second chapter I promised to update ??

I feel like writing another chapter right now :) kekekeke

 

THANKS FOR READING !! ^^

 

@sonewoneul: thanks ! it's a really nice poster by SHadowB2STSHINee <3

@sawa93821: you're welcome !! ^^ here it is :) and maybe another chapter next ;)

 

xoxo,

claring95 :*******

th_1203844077_0.gif