Another Part of Jaejoong's Secrets Revealed but more questions follow...

Stuck in the middle

A/N: Hello :) This is the next  chapter ... forgive me if I think I find this chapter crappy .... kekekekkee

 

ABRACADABRA WE HAVE A NEW POSTER !!!!

beautifully created by SHadowB2STSHINee :**********

unlimited credits to SHadowB2STSHINee !!! ^^

it really made my day :)

 

=========================

 

YOONA

 

I sniffed and hesitated to take the handkerchief. This suddenly came in my mind:

1-6-4

 

I thought he would do that ... haha .. but he sensed my hesitation and dropped the handkerchief on my lap. Tsh! I watch too much dramas. I slightly bowed and thanked him. He sat at the far side of the bench and said nothing. I held the handkerchief and stared at it.

 Handkerchief - Black Spots LR.jpg

Kim Jaejoong, the cold retainee, gave me his handkerchief. Who would believe this? I shook my head and started wiping the flour off my face (imagining that Ji Hoo is wiping it for me, kekeke).

 

JAEJOONG

 

Aish! Why did I just do that?

 

hmm .. I never wanted to see a girl cry because I can't stand watching one cry. AISH !! I should have left, why did I give her my handkerchief?? I should be taking enough rest if I want to do well later in the evening. Why does she keep on appearing?? She looked so pitiful all covered in flour.

 

AISH !! I'm going crazy ! How can I concentrate on more important things if she keeps on showing up??

 

Kim Jaejoong, relax. Do not let a girl distract you, you have been doing well for two years. You have hospital bills and school fees to pay. Do not let yourself get swayed and distracted. Focus. Focus on the more important things.

 

YOONA

 

It's so awkward. 

 

My face is now clear of flour but my body is still a mess. Sigh. It's so quiet here at the rooftop. I looked at my right and noticed Jaejoong is fumbling with his watch. It looks expensive. "That watch must've cost a fortune, huh?"

200806041923120000_s.jpg

I recognize the brand. It's a Rolex Submariner. Wow, that's a really expensive one.

 

"Yeah." That was all he said.

 

"Did you buy it?" I continued asking, not wanting the awkward atmoshere to return. He took a deep breath before answering. "This was my dad's. He ... gave it to me before he ...... died ... in a car accident ... 2 years ago."

 

Oh crap. I hit a sensitive topic. "I ... I'm sorry, Jaejoong."

 

Then it was awkward again. At least he didn't tell me to go away and eat lollipops or something. Does he trust me now? No, that would be impossible. It's too soon and too impossible. I noticed Jaejoong was about to say something but he didn't when the door opened and Yunho approached us, holding a backpack.

 

"Yun?" I looked at him, startled. He gave me the bag and stood in front of me. "I heard you were attacked in the canteen. I called your mom and she left that backpack at the clinic since she has somewhere else to go. I told her I'd walk you home though."

 

I stared at the backpack containing fresh clean clothes.

 

"I already informed the nurse that you'll be taking a shower in the clinic's bathroom." he continued. "I'll meet you at the back of the school and walk you home."

 

I nodded. "Thank you, Yun."

 

I stood up, backpack in hands, and the handkerchief fell on the ground. I forgot it was on my lap. Yunho picked it up and looked at Jaejoong before giving it to me. "Thanks, Jae."

 

Jaejoong nodded to Yunho and then looked at me. "Thank you for bringing her the rose and the apples. They're her favorites."

 

I smiled and bowed to them then walked to the dorr. Jaejoong said thank you. My heart skipped a beat when he said that. More questions concerned me as the rooftop door closed behind me. The new questions combined with the old ones.

 

"What is Jaejoong's relationship with the girl in the hospital?"

"Is his mother alive?"

"Was he a smiling kid before the accident?"

"Was he there when his father died?"

 

Boy oh boy there are too many questions unanswered. Well, I can't stop now. I have visited the girl and was told his dad died in an accident. I want to know more. I hope Jaejoong stops being cold and decides to let out the pain he's feeling inside. I know what he needs. He needs a friend.

 

**********************************************************

 

end of chapter !! :)

I'm sorry I posted it now .. I had some personal problems :) kekeke

 

next chapter will be posted after a few mintues because next chapter is on going ^^

 

th_dothewave.gif

 

nothing .. I just wanted to post this :D kekekekekekekeke

xoxo,

claring95^^