Min Ah apologizes + twist

Stuck in the middle

 

A/N: so! now that I have seen a tie breaker ... it's decided !!! The image of Kim Min Ah is Miss A's Suzy !!! thanks to those who voted :) and later votes cannot be counted anymore, mian :***

 

imagine Suzy as Min Ah starting from this chap okay ? :)

italicized words are inner thoughts of the characters :)

***********************

“WHERE IS SHE?!?!” Jaejoong got so surprised when he saw his sister was missing after coming in the ward. Four nurses tried to calm his nerves down and finally got him to sit and wait on a couch outside the ward. ‘First was Yoona’s outburst and now Min Ah? Where the h*ll is she? Why wouldn’t anyone tell me??’

 

Ring ring!

 

“Yoboseyo? Sooyoung noona?” Sigh. “Arasso, I’ll be up there. Thanks.”

 

Jaejoong stormed to the elevator and punched the number 9 button. Nurse Sooyoung told him that Min Ah was transferred to a private room at the 9th floor on his sister’s request. ‘Aish! That kid. She should’ve told me that she wanted a private room from the start. She got me so worried for nothing.’

 

When he arrived in his sister’s new room, he found her sleeping peacefully with Nurse Sooyoung adjusting her IV fluid pack.

____________________

 

The next day, Yoona and Jaejoong didn’t mind each other’s presence in school at all. When they were paired or grouped in an activity, they’d work together but talk less. Just the usual “how do you do this?” and “this is the answer to number 7” conversations. Nothing more, nothing less. After class, Yoona didn’t visit Min Ah and rode the bus home with Yunho. In the hospital, when Jaejoong noticed that she wouldn’t come to visit his sister, his mood fell and Min Ah noticed.

 

“Oppa!” She pouted. “Is this how you feed your hungry and sick sister?”

 

Jaejoong sighed. “Mianhae, Min Ah. There’s just a lot going through oppa’s head.”

 

“Is it Yoona unnie?” she asked.

 

“…yes.” He dropped his gaze to the floor.

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yesterday, I asked her why she was avoiding me in school and did you know what she told me?”

 

Min Ah shook her head. “Aniyo. What did she tell you, oppa?”

 

“She said: Kim Jaejoong you’re not my boyfriend so stop acting like one and leave me alone! I can choose if I talk to you or not, okay?”

 

Min Ah didn’t say anything. Actually, oppa…I heard what she told you when my bed was being pushed away from the ward. If it was another girl, you’d ignore what she said and let it pass but I do not understand. Why are you feeling so down? Don’t tell me….

 

“The thing is, Min Ah, I got so hurt with what she said. She’s right, I’m not her boyfriend yet I acted like one yesterday. I’m such a fool to act that way.”

 

See? You won’t normally get affected by what a girl screams at you. This is…different, oppa.

 

“Oppa…do you like her?”

 

Jaejoong’s gaze slowly made its way to his sister’s eyes. She could see pure sincerity when he replied.

 

“..Yes, I do.”

************

(the next day after class-- 5:45 pm)

 

Yoona arrived in front of the ward but was shocked to see Min Ah’s bed was occupied by another patient. Huh? Where is Min Ah? Yoona went to the nurse’s station and asked a nurse who’s working on something on the computer. “Excuse me…”

 

“Yes?” the young nurse looked away from the computer screen and turned to Yoona. “How may I help you, miss?”

 

“I’m looking for Kim Min Ah.” Yoona’s brows furrowed. “She’s one of the patients in the female ward but yesterday I saw he bed being pushed away to another room. May I know where she is now?”

 

“Are you a family member?”

 

“Aniyeo. I’m her friend.”

 

“Okay, wait for a while.” The nurse typed something, possibly Min Ah’s name, on the keyboard and stared at the screen. After a few seconds, she smiled and turned back to Yoona. “She has been transferred to a private room on the 9th floor. Room 942.”

 

Yoona thanked the nurse and rode the elevator.

*************

Jaejoong was already in the room sitting on the chair beside Min Ah’s bed when Yoona came in, paper bag in hand.

 

‘That looks like the one she bought in Busan.’ He thought.

 

“Min Ah, this present is for you.” Yoona handed the paper bag to her, ignoring Jaejoong’s presence. The younger one hesitantly accepted the present.

 

“I only came to give you that,” Yoona smiled. “You told me that you were getting sick of the apples and roses, right? I bought that in Busan during the short school break, thinking you’d like it if I gave it to you after finally meeting each other. It may be a little late but I hope you like my simple gift. Get well soon okay, Min Ah? Then, I’ll be going home now.”

 

Yoona turned around and started to leave but Jaejoong stood up and held her by the wrist. “Yoona…”

 

“Jaejoong, let go of me.”

 

“No.”

 

“Let go of me! You don’t own me, okay?!”

 

Jaejoong loosened his grip and Yoona slapped his hand away. She was about to open the door when she heard someone sobbing. “Unnie…”

 

Yoona withdrew her hand  from the doorknob and turned around to see Min Ah hugging the teddy bear in tears. “Min Ah…”

 

“Yoona unnie, please don’t leave.”

 

She slowly walked to Min Ah and sat beside her on the bed.

 

“Unnie mianhaeyo.” The girl sniffed. “I’m sorry for causing both of you trouble. The truth is…I like you, unnie. You visit me everyday even though I acted so mean towards you. I am not a selfish girl, unnie, I just acted like that on purpose to see if you’re someone I would like or not. You see, I have always been like this whenever Jaejoong oppa introduces me to his girl-friend. Most of them talked back to me and fought with me but you were the complete opposite.”

 

“Just one thing, though. How did you know Yuri?”

 

Min Ah fidgeted with her fingers. “Actually, unnie, I don’t know who that Yuri is. I only heard about her from Sooyoung unnie on the day you were hospitalized.”

 

Yoona blinked. “You knew I was hospitalized here??”

 

“Nae. I was surprised to see Jae oppa visit me so early so I asked Sooyoung unnie and she told me everything.”

 

Yoona closed her eyes and Min Ah started to panic. “Unnie, mianhaeyo! Everything I said and did was fake. The other reason is because I got so bored here in the hospital. It was originally for fun but I didn’t think it would all get serious like this. Please don’t fight with Jaejoong oppa anymore. Everything’s my fault, mianhaeyo.”

 

What happened next was something Min Ah didn’t expect. Yoona opened her eyes; she and Jaejoong looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

 

“Huh?” Min Ah watched in confusion as the two older ones high-fived each other.

 

“I told you she was faking all of it, Yoona.” Jaejoong chuckled.

 

“Yeah, yeah, you won.” Yoona wiped the tears away from her eyes.

 

“What exactly is going on here, oppa?” Min Ah’s face was now dry and she looked like a very riped tomato. Jaejoong and Yoona decided to tell her the truth.

 

Flashback

 

 

"Darn it!" Jaejoong stared at his sandwiches. "My grip left a deep dent but heck, it's still edible."

 

He sat on the bench and munched away until he was done eating. By now it's 12:46 in the noon and his orange juice was long gone. 'Why did I felt like punching a wall to see them eat lunch together? Of course they'd eat lunch together, pabo! They're best friends for Pete's sake.'

 

Is this what I think it is? Did I just got jealous back there?

 

Jaejoong heard the rooftop door open and saw Yoona walk to “her spot” at the railing. When she turned around, their eyes met.

 

“Oh, shoot!” Yoona quickly ran to the door but Jaejoong was faster. He had already stood up and blocked her way out. “Im Yoona, I’m not letting you leave without telling me why you have been ignoring me the whole morning.”

 

Jaejoong crossed his arms and Yoona sighed, defeated. She told him what happened in the ward when he was out buying food. When she was done explaining, Jaejoong laughed at her. “You actually believed Min Ah?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean?”

 

“She has always been like that when I visit her with a girl-friend, not girlfriend okay? She does it on purpose and because she’s been in the hospital for too long, maybe she got really bored and just wanted to have some fun.”

 

“Jinjja?” Yoona was shocked.

 

Jaejoong nodded. “What’s your next move, Yoona?”

 

“Aish! That girl should seriously take up theater arts in college. She got me fooled with her too realistic acting yesterday.”

 

Jaejoong tilted his head to the side and positioned his thumb and index fingers under his chin. “I have a plan.”

 

End of flashback

 

“So, the two of you have been pretending?” Min Ah asked, Yoona and Jaejoong nodded. “Seriously, both of you are so good in acting, too! You even got me crying.”

 

Min Ah looked at Yoona. “Unnie?”

 

“Nae?”

 

“I really am sorry, unnie. I was really mean to you.”

 

“It’s okay, Min Ah, I understand.” Yoona smiled, giving Min Ah’s right hand a gentle squeeze. “You got bored here, so what? I would’ve done the same thing. Haha!”

 

“Thank you for the teddy bear, unnie.” She hugged it tightly. “I really love teddy bears.”

 

Yoona smiled. “You’re welcome, Min Ah, and promise me you won’t do that little scheme of yours again.”

 

“Don’t worry, unnie.” Min Ah laughed. “I won’t. Promise.”

-----------------------------------------

End of chapter 38 !! ^^

HAHA XD trolling is fun … kekeke ;)

Tell me what you think of this chapter, okay? Comment below :)

 

New subscribers:

melodiee

YoonYul_Twin7

kpopforever25

 

I love you :*******

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA !! <3

Xoxo,

claring95