Spending the evening with Yun ! :)

Stuck in the middle

 

YOONA

 

I arrived in Myeongdong and went to the exact spot where Shinwoo was standing in the drama 'He's Beautiful'. Gosh that scene was heartbreaking! I mean, Shinwoo made Minam happy by letting her purchase clothes by "discount" and making the food shop give her "free" dessert. He was about to reveal himself to her but Taekyung called Minam and she left to meet him. Can you believe that?!?!?! After all he did?? GAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

asdfghjklasdfghjklasdghjkl !! >.<

Enough said. Yes, I am a drama-holic. Wow, that's a nice word there.

 

"Thinking about that drama again?" Said a voice behind me. I turned around and grinned at my best friend. "You really know me, Yun."

 

He smiled. "Of course I do."

 

"So, where to?" We walked side by side.

 

"Have you eaten dinner yet?" He asked and I frowned, remembering what happened earlier. "What's wrong?"

 

"Sigh, nothing." I lied.

 

"Tell me."

 

I lightly punched his arm. "I said it's nothing. I just remembered I'm hungry, that's all."

 

He hesitated for a while but then shrugged it off. "Let's eat! I'm hungrry, too."

 

We went in a restaurant (not the expensive one, LOL) and gave our orders to the waiter. To pass the time, Yunho and I played the game 'I Spy'. I went first.

 

"I spy with my deer eyes, something...round and sparkly."

 

Yunho looked around and after a while, he grinned. "That round pendant of the silver necklace of the little girl in red dress."

 

GAAAAHHH !! So detailed and correct :/

 

"How did you find it in one try?!"

 

"Psh. Don't underestimate my little eyes, Im Yoona." He had a smug expression on his face and I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, it's my turn now."

 

He scanned the room (or pretended to) and crossed his arms. "I spy with my little eyes, something...beautiful and tall."

 

I looked around the room with my eyes and spotted something that fits the description. "That ice carving of a swan!"

 

He frowned. "No."

 

"Ah, wae? It is beautifully carved and tall."

 

"Try again."

 

Aish! "The beautifully decorated pillars of the restaurant?"

"No."

 

asdfghjklasdfhjkl !! "Give me one clue, please, Yun?"

 

"It may be something or...someone."

 

I grinned. "Why didn't you say so earlier?"

 

His face lit up.

 

"Something or someone beautiful and tall...THAT YOUNG LADY BY THE WINDOW! I saw her come in and my, my, she's a headturner."

 

Is it me or did he just sigh in frustration?

 

"Yes, it's her."

 

Ha! I knew it. Oh yeah I'm good! I made a deer victory dance in my head. I knew he was checking her out. Haha, boys will be boys. The waiters came and placed our food on the table.

*after eating*

We walked around, embracing the cold night. Yunho shoved his hands into his pockets and I walked beside him.

 

"Yoong, let's go to that store!" He pointed his index finger to a stuffed toy store. I nodded and we ran inside like little kids. I spotted a pink headband with bunny ears and put it on Yunho's head. I tried to contain my laughter but failed.

 

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!"

 

"Aish!" Yunho looked at his reflection in the nearby mirror and immediately stuck fake mustache under my nose. It was his turn to laugh and my turn to look at my face in the mirror. I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous I look. We bought the items and went out of the store, still wearing them, and rewarded by the weird looks the people around gave us. We laughed it off and continued walking down the road. I realized that it's been a while since Yunho and I really had fun together. I really missed this feeling.

 

"What are you thinking about, Yoona?" Yunho asked, looking at me.

 

Sigh. "I missed these times, you know. Like when I was still in high school and we always had fun after you pick me up from school. It's nice spending time with you like this again. I'm glad I have a best friend like you, Yun."

 

He didn't say anything. I looked at him, wondering why he was so silent. "Yun?"

He snapped out from whatever he was thinking and looked at me. "Huh? Oh yeah...I'm glad I have a..best friend like you, too, Yoong. You're irreplaceable and one in a million."

 

I smiled, touched by his words and looked up in the sky. "Waaaaahh! Such beautiful stars!"

*****************************

YUNHO

 

We rode a bus back to Seoul and sat at the very back, as usual. Yoona got so sleepy and dozed off on my right shoulder. What has she been doing that she's this tired?

 

'Yoong, you're so...dense. You may be smart in school but not in love.Sigh.'

 

flashback

(a while ago)

 

Yoona sighed. "I missed these times, you know. Like when I was still in high school and we always had fun after you pick me up from school. It's nice spending time with you like this again. I'm glad I have a best friend like you, Yun."

 

Best friend...is that all I really am to you, Yoong? Just your best friend?

 

I noticed her staring at me. Darn it.

 

"Huh? Oh yeah..I'm glad I have a..best friend like you, too, Yoong. You're irreplaceable and one in a million."

 

She smiled and looked up at the sky.

 

I meant what I said, Yoong. You are irreplaceable and one in a million in my heart.

 

"Waaaaahh! Such beautiful stars!"

 

I smiled as I watched her admiring the stars.

 

You're much more beautiful than all the stars combined, Yoong.

 

end of flashback

 

Sigh. I turned to check on Yoona and I can't help but smile at how beautiful she still looks even with that fake mustache on. I her hair and hummed the song 'If it can't be you, it can't be anyone else' by Super Junior's Yesung.

 

When will my feelings reach you, Yoong?

 

=====================================

 

awwwww .. end of the 36th chapter !! ^^

I realized I'm not doing any more justice to the YOONYUN shippers so I made this chap ^^

 

I SERIOUSLY LOL-ed AT ALL YOUR COMMENTS REGARDING MIN AH 

XD

 

new subscribers !!

snsdyoonaislove

Auth_K

Butermelo

 

I love you all !!!!! :********

 

xoxo,

claring95 <3