Rose and Apples

Stuck in the middle

A/N: Hi again!! I won't delay this ... here is the next chapter !! :D

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Good news! I'm leaving the hospital right now and my mother is bringing 2 full bags of used clothes, plates, blankets and etc. I sat on my bed for the last time and went out. A hand holding onto a notebook appeared at the doorway, stopping me from going out. I took the notebook and stepped out of my room.

 

"What is this?" I asked.

 

"A notebook." Yunho said. He's leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and opened the notebook. "I know it's a notebook, Yun."

 

"Someone gave it to me. All of the lessons you missed are written in that notebook, and you have a quiz tomorrow in History. Everything you need to study is there."

 

I raised my eyebrow and smiled at my best friend. "Thanks."

 

He chuckled. "I didn't wite that okay? I have classes too, you know. The one who gave it to me said that your classmates wrote down notes for you and only one wrote it all down in that one notebook. One of them gave it to me a while ago after class. Why me? Don't ask. Let's go?"

 

I smiled and we rode the elevator to the ground floor and walked to the lobby where my mom was waiting. Then the three of us rode a cab and Yunho helped us with our things at home.

 

++++++++the next day after school+++++++++

 

Sigh. I am now riding on a bus home, alone. Yunho was supposed to ride with me but he has a project he needed to finish so I went home ahead. Anyway, that notebook was a great help to me! I studied until midnight and my studying paid off. I got 3 mistakes out of 50 items in History quiz. Yay!

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

(after History class)

 

My classmates flocked around me with huge pleading eyes.

 

"How did you get only 3 mistakes when you were absent for days, Yoona??"

 

"Tutor me, please!!" "No, tutor ME!!" 

 

"TUTOR US, YOONA!!!!"

 

**END OF FLASHBACK**

 

That's weird..they wrote down notes for me why would they want me to tutor them? *shrug* Maybe they forgot the lessons, most of them don't study hard anyway. The bus went to a bus stop and my eyes landed on a rose stall. I didn't think twice of what I did next. I got off the bus and bought a big fresh rose. Yes, just one rose.

 

Oh, there's a fruit stand nearby!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

 

School's done, time to go to the hospital.

-----

 

The hospital's elevator doors opened and I stepped out making my way to the female ward.

 

Oh crap! I forgot to bring apples. Sigh. I can't but them now, I'm gonna be late if I go back down. I guess she will understand. Sigh. I dragged my feet in the ward and found her still asleep. She looks so fragile yet strong at the same time. Fragile because of her current state and strong because she held on and survived. I still have her and she has me. I placed my backpack on the floor by her bedside table and one color caught my eyes.

 

RED.

tricky+tech+red+rose+for+you.jpg   file_18_58.jpg

One rose and a box of apples are on the bedside table.

 

It can't be. I wasn't able to buy them because I forgot. They couldn't have magically appeared here. Someone came here before me. Someone visited. It can be Sooyoung but she was with me, she drove me here as usual. Who could it be?

 

.....

....

...

.

 Im Yoona.

 

She's the only one in school who knows I come here after school. It must be her. Aish! Why did she leave these here? 

 

But still ... thank you Im Yoona. You gave her what she loves, Rose and Apples.

 

I'm thanking you only this once. This must be your other way of thanking me. It should be the only reason. I must not let her distract me. She is only one girl, I have blocked many girls for two years. They will only distract me from everything. I can still manage to not let anyone distract me.

 

I can, I will and I must.

 

==================================

 

end of chapter!!! ^^

 

I hope you like it guys :)

leave me comments, and suggestions if you like ^^

 

@yoona_addict: I'm glad it's worth your time :) kekeke ... thank you!!

@sawa93821: you're welcome :) I'm glad you liked it^^ ... YOU WON'T LEAVE UNSATISFIED WITH THE MOVIE !! bring handkerchief, too :DDDD

 

I'm soooo sleepy now .. good night everyone !!

xoxo,

claring95 :*******

 

P.S. 

can someone make me a poster(s) for this fanfic ??? :) thank you !!