The Best Friend

Wishful Thinking

You walked off your private jet and looked around. You were back in Korea where you were born. *Hmm, I wonder where Taeyeon is. She was suppose to meet me here at the airport.*
“~~~~~ah!!!” Your head whipped around trying to find the person who had called your name.
“Taeyeon, is that you?!” You were so surprised at seeing Taeyeon after so long.
“~~~~~ah! You’ve gotten so much prettier! I’m so excited that you get to stay with me since your parents aren’t coming until next month!” “I know! I missed you so much!” “Hey, so let’s get out of here and I’ll show you around!”
Taeyeon grabbed your arm and led you outside of the airport. You looked over and smiled at Taeyeon’s face when she wasn’t looking.*I can’t believe I got to see her again after all these years, she’s been my only friend who likes me for me.*
“What are you staring at ~~~~~-ah? Do I have something on my face? She started feeling her face trying to find something on it. You started giggling. “No Tae, I was just thinking about all the goods times we’re going to have when we start going to school together!” She smiled, “I seriously can’t wait for you to meet everybody, and I promise not to tell anyone about your little secret.” She winked at you. Both of you two spent the whole day shopping for new things that you each could wear for school. You couldn’t hide the fact that you were actually enjoying it here in Korea.

You were at Taeyeon’s house getting ready for bed. You were thinking about all the new things that will happen in your life now that you’ve left the one place you’ve ever known in America. You laid down next to Taeyeon in her bed and bid her good-night. *Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning I’ll be ready to face my new school and what lies ahead…*