Disgusted

Wishful Thinking

Jaejoong was in full panic mode. He hurriedly texted somebody while Junsu, Taeyeon and Changmin were clueless in what was going on. Junsu couldn’t take it anymore and finally asked, “JAE HYUNG!” His head snapped up and recognition was present, “What the hell is going on?! Where’s ~~~~~-ah?” Jaejoong tensed and paused before showing them the picture. Both Junsu and Taeyeon gasped while Changmin asked who did it. “Yoobin.” Three sets of eyes flashed to his face. “Are you serious Hyung? She would stoop to this level?!” Taeyeon sobbed, “Why does everything have to go wrong for ~~~~~-ah! She was arranged to marry a jerk, suffer abuse, have heart failure, and almost ger killed by a car and now this!” Junsu comforted her while Jaejoong replied in a monotone, “Yoobin said that I have to arrange a press conference announcing my divorce to ~~~~~-ah and take the file for divorce to where they’re holding her now. I have to go alone and if she suspects something then she’ll allow Yunho to…” His hands shook in fury.

Changmin asked, “Jaejoong Hyung, you’re not going to do that right?” “I’m going to call a press conference so then Yoobin will think I’m going to go along with the plan but I’m not planning on divorcing ~~~~~-ah. I love her too much and I don’t want to hurt her any more then necessary.” Changmin nodded in understanding, “Wait,” he raised an eyebrow, “You have something else planned don’t you?” Jaejoong’s eyes flashed and he smirked, “Of course I do, who do you think I am? I’m not allowing for anyone to lay a finger on my wife without paying for it. Okay guys here are the plans…”

You woke up and quickly looked around. You were tied to a chair alone in an empty room. You struggled against the bonds but to no avail. They were so tight that they dug into your skin and you could feel the ropes burn. You looked down to see your shirt torn apart and you started freaking out even more.
“I would stop struggling if I were you.” Your eyes flashed up to see Yunho walking in through the door. You tried screaming but it was muffled by the cloth stuck in your mouth. He smirked, walked over and took it out. You shrieked, “Where am I?! What the hell is going on and why are you here?! What do you people want from me?!”

Before he could respond you heard, “Shut up b*tch and listen up.” Your eyes narrowed as Yoobin entered the room. “Wow. The psycho b*tch can’t get a man through love so she resorts to blackmail and kidnap.” *SLAP* Your head whipped to the side as Yoobin smacked your cheek. You glared back at her as she smirked, “Don’t be so cocky, if you really think he loves you so much then why isn’t he coming here to save you? Why is it that I received a text from him stating that he’ll divorce you instead? Maybe he doesn’t love you at all.” You didn’t reply. *Jaejoong, is that true? Are you that happy to get rid of me?* Your eyes stung. You could feel the tears about to fall but you wouldn’t give Yoobin the satisfaction of hurting you. *No. I trust Jaejoong Oppa. I know that he loves me and he’s going to come and save me.* You shot her a look of determination and her smile faltered a bit but she recovered.

“Just stay put and this will end shortly with me becoming Jaejoong’s new wife.” She turned to Yunho, “Yunho Oppa, I change my mind. Go ahead and have fun with this little .” You widened your eyes as she strode out of the room leaving you alone with Yunho. You snuck a glance towards him and he let out a smirk. “This will be interesting. ~~~~~, I’m going to make you feel so good that you wish that you were single.” He quickly closed the distance between you and his face was just inches from yours. *NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!* You squeezed your eyes shut and clamped your lips together. *Damn it! Where’s the cloth when I need it?!* You started tearing up as you felt Yunhos’s hands make their way under your shredded shirt. *Jaejoong Oppa, where are you?!* You felt him you even more and you couldn’t help but shudder. You could feel his heated breath against your neck. You jumped as he bit your neck and you mentally cringed at the thought of Yunho practically you. *If only I wasn’t tied up!* His hands steadily moved up your thigh and you tried your hardest to shake him off.

“You’re better off just accepting it and follow along. It’s kind of getting boring doing all the work myself.” You were disgusted to know that you were so helpless. He was about to attack your lips when you felt his weight disappear. Your eyes popped opened and you saw him tackled on the ground. You didn’t register what was happening until you felt a pair of hands untie your arms.

“Changmin Oppa!” You let out tears of relief when you recognized the familiar face of your best guy friend. He smiled but it turned into frown as he appraised your appearance.
“Tsk. I can’t believe you got yourself into this kind of situation.”
“YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! LET ME GO!” You and Changmin turned your heads to the door. You were stunned to see Yoobin attacking the police as they tried to handcuff her. “THIS ISN’T WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! I WAS THE ONE THAT SHOULD HAVE MARRIED JAEJOONG! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER?! HE WAS MINE! YAH!” They finally got a hold of her and they took her away.
“MAKE SURE SHE’S STUCK IN THE PSYCH WARD!” You gave Changmin a look of shock. “What?” You shook your head, “Nothing.”
“~~~~~-AH!” You quickly spun to see Jaejoong get off of Yunho as the police took over. “Jaejoo-“ The blood rushed to your head and your vision blurred as you slowly fell forward. “~~~~~-AH!”