Get Her

Wishful Thinking

You woke up the next morning to see sunlight peeking through the living room curtains. You got up and stretched while the blankets fell on the floor. You could smell the delicious aroma of pancakes and bacon. Your stomach growled and you walked into the kitchen to see Jaejoong standing over the stove frying up breakfast. You went and got a cup of coffee and sat down next to the table. “Oppa, you know I can cook for you sometimes too.” He glanced at you for a brief moment before resuming the cooking, “That’s okay ~~~~~-ah, I don’t mind cooking for you.” *And besides, who knows what will happen with you cooking.* “Why don’t you go get dressed and I’ll call you down when the food’s ready?” “Okay.”
You left to go upstairs and walked into your closet. *Hmm, what to wear today? I haven’t stepped into the school for about a couple weeks now, so how about something cute?* You picked out your outfit and went into the bathroom.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/elaing.zhang/R9Uzl4gTxpI/AAAAAAAAM1o/WKONFjf2794/s800/ei080310032.jpg

You washed your face, brushed your teeth and applied minimum makeup. You heard Jaejoong calling your name so you took one last look at yourself, fluffed your hair and walked downstairs. Jaejoong turned around to see you enter the kitchen and he immediately stopped what he was doing.
“YAH! KIM ~~~~~! I FORBID YOU TO LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH THAT OUTFIT ON! THAT SKIRT IS WAY TOO SHORT!” You smiled and answered, “Oppa, relax. It’s fine, why don’t you go get changed and we’ll eat breakfast together. Wait, never mind that, let me come up with you so I can change the bandages on your body.” So you both walked upstairs, Jaejoong grabbed a set of clothes and walked over to the bed. He sat down and took off his shirt, and you walked over with a new roll of bandages. You didn’t have much time to ogle at his nice abs since they were covered up by the bandages. You slowly took off the old ones and gently yet firmly applied the new ones.

“There, all done. Now hurry up and change so we can eat or we’ll be late.” You walked downstairs and sat down at the table while waiting for him to be done. You silently sipped your coffee and looked out the window. You heard him come down 10 minutes later, “Finally, I was getting hungry.” He chuckled and sat down, “Let’s eat.”
Once you both finished eating you were about to grab your school bag until Jaejoong held out a bottle in your face. “~~~~~-ah, take a pill right now so you don’t forget later on.” You pouted, “Yes mother. Goodness Jaejoong Oppa, I’m not a child.” You took the bottle and shook out a tablet. “Happy?” “Very. Now let’s go.”

You allowed Jaejoong to drive to school. When you got there you went off to meet Taeyeon. You were so deep into the conversation that you didn’t notice a set of eyes glaring daggers into your back.
“Kim ~~~~~, this will be the last time I see your pathetic little self around my Jaejoong Oppa! Enjoy while it lasts you b*tch.” Yoobin snatched out her cell phone and dialed a number. After a couple of rings the person picked up, “YAH! Yunho Oppa, they just arrived at the school. I see the , and I want her gone as soon as possible! Set the plan into action when she’s alone later.” “What ever you say Yoobin.” * Goodbye ~~~~~* She smirked and walked away.

It was lunchtime and everyone was in the cafeteria eating and taking a break from the stressful day of school.
“Hey guys, I have to use the bathroom so I’ll be right back.” You stood up about to leave. “Wait, ~~~~~-ah, I’ll come with you,” Taeyeon replied. You smiled, “That’s okay, just stay here, I’ll be quick.” You walked out of the cafeteria and into the girls’ bathroom. You were washing your hands until you heard, “Why look who it is. It’s the freaking who stole my Jaejoong Oppa.” You quickly turned around and your eyes widened to see Yoobin standing behind you. “What do you want from me Yoobin-shii?” She laughed, “It’s very obvious, hand over Jaejoong Oppa, and I’ll leave you alone.” Your eyes narrowed, “No. He’s my boyfriend and best of all, my husband. Or wait. Did you not notice the ring on my finger? Or the fact that he loves me and not you?” Yoobin’s face changed to a scowl, “Shut up you b*tch! I’m going to get rid of you and take him back!”

She slapped your cheek and shoved you on the floor. Before she could sit on you, you retaliated back with a kick in her stomach.
“GET OFF ME!” You tried to get back up but Yoobin had pushed a piece of cloth to your face and you slowly fell out of consciousness. The last thing you heard was, “I got her, now hurry up and come here to Yunho!” *Yunho?* And you slipped into total darkness. Back outside in the cafeteria, “I wonder what’s taking ~~~~~-ah so long?” Jaejoong asked. Everyone now realizing that lunch was almost over since said you were going to use the bathroom. They craned their necks to see if you were around somewhere. Taeyeon was about to get up to go see if you were still in the bathroom when Jaejoong felt his pocket vibrate and he opened it up to see a new picture mail. It showed you tied up to a chair, gagged, cuts and bruises all over your body, and the worse thing was, that your shirt was ripped apart showing your bra and stomach. He growled in fury and was about to hit something until his cell rang.

“Did you like the picture I sent you Jaejoong Oppa?” His eyes widened, “Yoobin…? You did this to ~~~~~-ah?!” “Actually no, I had some help. My cousin Yunho who you’ve met earlier helped me out too. He’s actually inching to try her out soon, but I told him to wait. There’s no reason to rush things right unless you don’t do as I say.” His eyebrows knitted up, “What do you want Yoobin, I’ll do anything as long as you don’t hurt her!” “Good. Now here’s what you’re going to do if you want to protect your precious little of a wife…”