It's Just Stress

Wishful Thinking

 

You blinked away your sleep and found yourself wrapped in Jaejoong’s arms. You smiled and whispered, “Oppa, are you awake?” He mumbled something you couldn’t understand so you twisted your body around to be met with a pair of lips. He broke away and smiled, “Let’s get up and go visit your parents. I’m sure they miss you.” Your smile brightened, “Really?! Ok-“ You stopped midway through your sentence and clamped a hand over your mouth. Your eyes widened and you bolted to the bathroom leaving a stunned Jaejoong still in bed. You came out minutes later pale and sweaty. He instantly came to your side and checked your temperature. “You don’t seem like you’re sick. Maybe we should take you to the doctor. We don’t want to push you too much.” You shook your head. “No I’m fine. We don’t have to go. It’s probably my stress from the studying. I’ll be okay, don’t worry.” He looked like he was having an internal battle with himself. You gave him a smile, “Let’s go. I miss my parents.”

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/vipsgirl-drawstring-hooded-long-pullover/info.html/pid.1022452099

You came downstairs dressed and ready to go. Even though it was close to summer you felt cold and clammy especially since you threw up again. You decided to keep that from Jaejoong. You got into the car and drove off to visit your parents. When you arrived, your mother enveloped you into a bone crushing hug while your father gave Jaejoong a pat on the back. Your parents ushered you both inside for breakfast. At the smell of eggs and pancakes, your mouth started watering. You rushed to grab yourself a plate.
You finished off your second plate of eggs and you were working on your third plate of pancakes. Jaejoong stared at you in pure amazement, and your parents just shrugged it off.

After that huge breakfast your parents questioned you on your health. “~~~~~-ah, how are you now?” Your mom looked at you with concern. You didn’t want to tell her about your sickness that morning, but Jaejoong had already started, “She threw up this morning, but she said it was just from stress.” You hit him and grumbled, “Why did you tell them? They’re just going to worry now!” And you were right, you’re parents nagged you to go see your father-in-law but you refused. “Why bother him if nothing’s wrong? Once again, I’m sure it’s just stress from the exams we’re about to take.” They all exchanged glances. Finally your mother sighed, “Fine ~~~~~-ah, but you promise us that you will go see him if this continues after your exams okay? We don’t want anything to happen to you.” You sighed, “I promise.”
 

The rest of the afternoon was spent lounging around your house with your parents and Jaejoong. You happily helped your mother water the flowers and tend to the garden. The next thing you knew you were asleep on one of the lawn chairs. “~~~~~-ah?” Your mother turned to see you asleep. She smiled and quietly went inside to get Jaejoong. He came out and saw you asleep and he smiled. He gently picked you up and took you inside. “I think I’m going to take her home now. She seems exhausted and I’m sure she will want to get in last minute studying before the exams.” He scowled at that thought. You parents agreed and they each kissed you on the forehead before Jaejoong carried you out to the car. He placed you down and went to the driver’s side. He turned the car on and took at glance at you. He smiled and brushed away a strand of hair. *Please be okay ~~~~~-ah.*
 

The exams were underway as the pencils scratched on paper. You were nervous, but you seemed to know everything that was asked. The bell rang. The exams were now officially over. “Students, put your pencils down and place your papers in the appropriate piles. The exams are over and you’re free to go. Don’t forget about the trip next week. Please show up here at six in the morning. We’re going camping and we don’t want to leave anyone behind. So be on time.” Shouts were heard and everyone rushed to put everything away.

You slowly got up since your world became dizzy. But that went away as you felt bile up your throat. Your eyes widened as you pushed past everyone to run to the bathroom. Jaejoong quickly ran out of the room to go find you. Taeyeon, Junsu and Changmin also followed and found Jaejoong standing outside of the girl’s bathroom. He looked ready to hit somebody.
“Taeyeon, can you please go inside and see if she’s alright?! D*mn it! I can’t go in!” Taeyeon nodded and she was about to open the door until you came out. You jumped to see everyone outside. “What is everyone doing outside of the girl’s bathroom?” Jaejoong grabbed your shoulders, “~~~~~-ah this has been going on all week! Let’s go see my father.” Everyone agreed to what he said. You shook your head, “We don’t have too, the exams are over and I don’t have to stress over anything now. It’ll be okay.” He didn’t say anything so you grabbed his hands and said, “Let’s go home and pack, I’m really excited about this trip. Do you guys want to join us?” They smiled and agreed to meet you at your house later that night.