So Much Hate

Wishful Thinking

The next morning you and Taeyeon woke up and got ready for school. You were still a little bit nervous about whom you were going to ask to help you. As you walked by Taeyeon to the bathroom she gave you a little squeeze on the shoulder saying it was alright and everything’s going to be fine. You nodded and entered into the bathroom. You came out after 30 minutes and headed downstairs into the dining room.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/clothes/CSS-86/Clothes/J275P.jpg?o=41

You found Taeyeon being served her breakfast and your parents sitting at the end of the table. They looked up once you had entered.
Your mom opened to speak, “Sweetie, we did what you had asked and called the Kwons. They weren’t that upset but they haven’t told Ji-Yong yet. They don’t want to disappoint him.” *Who cares! He’s a jerk anyway!* You thought but decided on not saying it out loud. You just nodded and began to eat your breakfast.

“Oh, and about your boyfriend, we would like to meet him tomorrow since it’s Sunday if that’s okay.” You started to choke. *Tomorrow?! I can’t get a guy by tomorrow! What am I suppose to do?!* You looked up in panic towards Taeyeon’s direction. She decided to answer for you and said, “Mr. and Mrs. Choi, I don’t know if that’ll be possible. ~~~~~-ah’s boyfriend has gone out of town for a business meeting with his parents and won’t be returning until the middle of this week.” Your parents looked genuinely disappointed and you gave a look of total gratitude and mouthed thanks to Taeyeon. She gave you a wink.

“Well tomorrow’s not convenient then, how about this, Sweetie just call us when he gets back and we’ll go out to eat to get to know each other alright?” You instantly nodded. *Thank goodness! I still have time to find somebody!* You finished your breakfast and your driver was insisting that he’d drive you but you politely refused. You didn’t want it known that you were rich so you followed Taeyeon to her car. When you arrived at the school it was chaotic. Girls were shrieking and running into your homeroom while boys were silent and pissed. You gave Taeyeon a look and she shrugged. As you walked into the room your books fell and you were in shock. Your mouth fell open and you couldn’t resist the urge to rub your eyes. *This isn’t happening! It’s not right! Why is he here?!* Taeyeon was beside you now and had the same face you had on.

"Hey ~~~~~ did you miss me?” There in the middle of the room was no other then Ji-Yong. Once he had said your name all the girls turned to glare at you. You flinched. “What is their relationship?!” Girls started to curse at you and you could feel their hate radiating out from them. *Of course they would hate me even more now. This is Kwon Ji-Yong! He’s like one of the highest and hottest guys out there.*

“Now, now, ladies, no need to get jealous. There is plenty of me to go around.” He smirked at you and you couldn’t help but feel disgusted. “If you would excuse me pretty ladies, I would like to go someone alone and talk to ~~~~~.” He motioned you to follow him and the look he gave you made you realize that he was serious. You slowly followed along and you could feel all the glares coming at you as you were walking away.