The es

Wishful Thinking

The voices stopped when you, Jaejoong and Taeyeon stepped into the room. Taeyeon flashed a smirk to everyone and walked to her seat. You were afraid about what to do next. Jaejoong gave your hand a squeeze and walked to his seat. You followed along and sat down next to Yoobin who had her hands in fists. Mr. Jung smiled at you and cleared his throat, “Congratulations to Mr. Kim and Ms. Choi for your engagement! I wish you both a wonderful marriage.” She shyly smiled and said thank-you.

The class dragged on until you got a text from your mother. “Hey sweetie! Jaejoong’s mom and I are out planning your wedding! ^^ We want both you and Jaejoong, and Taeyeon too if she wants to come to go out and buy engagement rings and wedding bands if you don’t mind! Have fun!” You giggled at what your mom said. Just then the bell rang and you packed up your stuff. You walked over to Taeyeon who was talking to person you didn’t know. She turned around and you could see a hint of blush on her face. Your face brightened. You turned to the person to introduce yourself. “Hi, I’m Choi ~~~~~, Taeyeon’s best friend!” You smiled and waited to find out who he was. “Hello, I’m Kim Junsu, Jaejoong’s cousin!” he answered in a somewhat higher voice then you would have imagined. You laughed and said, “It’s great meeting you and if you don’t mind can I borrow her for a sec?” He nodded and joined a conversation about soccer with another group of guys. You spun around and whispered, “Kim Taeyeon, SPILL!” She flinched and said, “~~~~~-ah I have know idea what you’re talking about!” “Bullsh*t Taeyeon! I know what’s going on! You totally like Jaejoong’s cousin right?” She blushed a darker shade and you giggled, “Seriously Tae, why didn’t you just tell me?” You continued to laugh and you both said bye to Junsu as you dragged Taeyeon over to Jaejoong. Your smile fell when you saw him conversing with Yoobin, but that didn’t stop you from pasting a fake one on and walking over.

“Hey Jaejoong, did you get a text message from your mom, it says we have to go out and buy the rings.” You turned and smiled at Yoobin. She returned it, but to you it seems like it was strained. You ignored it thinking it was the lighting, “Jaejoong, do you want to leave now, or after the next class?” He thought for a moment, “Let’s leave now, but how about we get our stuff that we’re going to miss first?” You agreed and waved bye to Yoobin while linking arms with Taeyeon. *THAT FREAKIN B*TCH! HOW IS SHE THE HEIRESS TO CHOI HOTELS?! WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GET THE IDEA THAT SHE CAN MARRY MY JAEOONG OPPA?!* Yoobin then excused herself from the classroom and pulled out her cell phone. “Girls, do it now!” and she snapped it shut.

You were walking to your locker but then your chest started to hurt. You franticly tried to find your tablets until a pair of hands knocked your purse out of your hands. You looked up to see a group of girls smirking at you. It was Sunye, So Hee, Yeeun and Sunmi. “You b*tch! How the hell did you get Jaejoong to marry you?! He’s probably just marrying you for your money. Just because you’re a Choi doesn’t mean that we’ll do anything for you!” Sunye slapped you and the rest of the girls poured ice cold water over you. They started laughing and walked away. You stood there soaking wet and breathing heavily. You bent down grabbed your purse and downed a tablet. You stood up and texted Jaejoong and Taeyeon. “Hey guys I’ll meet you there at the jewelry place, I’m going to go home and get changed into something comfortable. *Those b*tches.* You walked out of the front school doors with the light hitting you at the perfect angle, so even if you were soaking wet, you still looked y.