What A Reception

Wishful Thinking

Noise crackers were heard, confetti was thrown and the spotlight showed on you and Jaejoong as you both entered through the door. Automatically a blush formed on your face as you heard the applause from everyone. Jaejoong led you to the stage and you stood by him when he was giving his speech. “Thank-you everyone for being here today to celebrate our marriage and the merge of Choi Hotels with Kim Hospitals.” More applause. “We hope you have a wonderful time here at our reception tonight and give us your blessing.” You were shocked at how sincere he looked. *Why must he do this to me?! Why does it seem that he’s okay with this marriage?! Oh how I wish that it was true. But no use crying over something so petty right?* You bitterly smiled as you walked off the stage and bumped into somebody. You looked up to see Yoobin. You bowed and apologized.

“I’m sorry Yoobin-shii. I wasn’t watching where I was going.” She just waved away your apology and said, “That’s okay ~~~~~, congrats on your wedding.” *That b*tch! I can’t believe I actually said that!* “I just came over here to borrow Jaejoong Oppa, if you don’t mind.” You froze, this was your wedding and you didn’t want to share Jaejoong even though he wasn’t yours. You slowly nodded your head and watched as she took Jaejoong over to the dance floor. You slowly walked over to you table as you noticed Taeyeon and Junsu together dancing. You smiled thinking of how happy they must be and grabbed a glass of wine. You absentmindedly drank it and didn’t notice when Changmin came over and took it away. You glared at him and demanded the glass back. He gently shook his head and said, “~~~~~-ah, you know you have a very low tolerance level for alcohol. Why are you trying to get yourself drunk when you should be enjoying the party?” You shifted your eyes over to where Jaejoong and Yoobin were dancing. Changmin followed your gaze and sympathetically rubbed your shoulders. “~~~~~,ah it’s okay. If he can’t notice how wonderful of a girl you are then don’t bother yourself with him.”

You had to agree with Changmin. *He’s right. There are other guys out there besides him! I just have to consent myself with being just friends.* “You’re right Oppa. I promise I won’t concern myself with this anymore. No use stressing myself over this when I should be living my life to the fullest right?” He grinned, “That’s my girl and now I must say it’s the bouquet time!” He held out his arm and you happily took it. Changmin led you to the stage where all the girls stood at the bottom hoping to catch the bouquet. You walked on stage and shouted, “Okay girls, are you ready?!” There were loud screams of ‘YES’ and you smiled. You turned around and threw it over your head. There was shuffling and a couple of yelps until someone screamed, “Oh my God! I caught it!” You quickly turned around to see Taeyeon with it in her hands.

You beamed as people clapped and now it was the girdle time. A chair was brought on stage and you nervously sat down. You looked to see Jaejoong coming over to you with a slight blush on his face. You couldn’t help but blush back and give him a hesitant smile. He walked over and whispered to you, “It’s okay ~~~~~, I promise to make it fast and I’ll try to make it less awkward.” You nodded and got yourself mentally prepared. He bent down and reached under your dress. You shivered as you felt his hand brush your leg as he pulled the girdle down. Finally it was off and he lightly tossed it over his head. You craned your neck to see who caught it. It seemed like fate when you saw it in Junsu’s outstretched hands. A mad blush was on Taeyeon’s face when she realized that he caught it. You happily applauded.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and chatting amongst the guests. You couldn’t find Jaejoong half the time considering Yoobin always had him with her doing something for her at all times. You sighed and put a smile on your face when people came over to congratulate or just to talk. After some time you felt like you needed fresh air since your chest started to hurt. You walked outside and breathed in the autumn air. *Just a couple more months until I graduate. I wonder what else I will have to deal with until everything’s over.* You jumped when you felt someone tap your shoulder.

“Woah! I didn’t mean to scare you ~~~~~-ah.” You instantly calmed down when you realized it was Jaejoong. “Oh, it’s only you Jaejoong.” He pouted. “Only me, is that all I am to you?” he teased. You laughed and he smiled. *When she smiles, she looks so beautiful.* You both stood there for a couple of minutes until Jaejoong checked his watch. “~~~~~, it’s time for us to go back in. The reception’s over and we have to catch our flight.” You weakly nodded. You had started to see spots and you felt cold all over. Jaejoong led you back inside. You and Jaejoong walked to the bathrooms to get changed into something more comfortable.

You: http://media.photobucket.com/image/bae%20seul%20gi/Chinbai-eihou_06/Bae%20Seul-Ki/bsk2.jpg
Jaejoong: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wcFLi3rfeIU/SNN7X4MIkcI/AAAAAAAAGIg/wpertJluU6M/s400/18.jpg

Once you were done changing you met Jaejoong out by the stage with all the guests. You found your parents and kissed them goodbye. You lightly waved to Junsu and Taeyeon. You softly chuckled when you saw her coming over with tears running down her face.
“~~~~~-ah! I’m so *hic* happy for you! *hic* I wish you the most *hic* wonderful life *hic* ever!” And she fainted right into Junsu’s arms. Junsu just stood there shaking his head and mumbling about being right about how much alcohol she could take. You turned and hurt crossed your face when you saw Yoobin hugging Jaejoong and you couldn’t take it anymore. Tears were threatening to fall until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your slim body. You automatically fitted into the body knowing it was Changmin. You relaxed but your breathing started up again. Changmin feeling the change in you released you and looked into your face. Worry crossed his face but before he could do anything he was jerked away and Jaejoong replaced him.

“~~~~~-ah! Are you okay?! Did you take your medicine yet?!” You pushed him away and grabbed your purse. You shook out a tablet and took it. Minutes later you felt better and apologized to everyone. Worry was sketched into everyone’s face but they relaxed when they saw that you were okay. You glanced over at Jaejoong and you saw a look of what seemed like hurt, but it was gone in a second so you disregarded it. *Why did she push me away when I was there to help her? She didn’t have a problem with Changmin earlier! Why was it with me?!* The night ended with you and Jaejoong waving goodbye to everybody. You both got into Jaejoong’s car and drove to the airport. The honeymoon spot was going to be at one of your hotels at Jeju Island.