Back to School Blues

Wishful Thinking

You woke up the next morning with a massive headache. You tried to remember what happened last night. Flickers of the night passed through your head but you decided to give up since it was making your head hurt even more thinking about it. You got out of bed and went and picked out clothes to wear for the day. *I shouldn’t have drunk that much last night. I can’t believe I have to sit through a day of school too. Ugh.* You stepped into the bathroom and got ready.

http://selfconfessions.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/bae02117.jpg

You applied concealer to hide the bags under your eyes and you walked downstairs. The smell of eggs hit your nose and your mouth started watering. You stepped into the kitchen and found Taeyeon slumped over the table dazed and Junsu patting her back soothingly. http://kojaproductions.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/taeyeon_snsd_kjp1.jpg She slowly looked up when you entered the room. She looked as tired as you. You gave her a sympathetic smile and went to the medicine cabinet. You searched through it but couldn’t find the Tylenol. You rubbed your temples and felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw the bottle in front of your face along with a glass of water.

You smiled when you saw that it was Jaejoong and thanked him before shaking out two tablets and downing them. You sat down and he handed you a plate of breakfast. “Did you make this?” he nodded and you picked up your fork and began eating. “Omo! Jaejoong Oppa! This is really good!” He shyly rubbed the back of his head and thanked you. Changmin then came slumping in and sat in the chair next to you. He was never a morning person so you got up to make him his favorite coffee. Once you handed him the cup he looked at your face and scolded, “I am never allowing you to drink again, ~~~~~-ah! You already have a heart problem and having you drunk is not a good combination. Poor Jaejoong Hyung was becoming frantic last night.” You just guiltily nodded your head and apologized. He patted your head and started eating breakfast.

Once everyone finished eating, they all split up between your car and Jaejoong’s to go to school. You opened your car door to see a mob of girls standing outside the parking lot. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion and you joined together with the rest of the group to ask what was going on. Taeyeon just shook her head and said apparently there was a new student transferring into the school. Jaejoong shook his head and teased, “Yes, there seems to be many new transferees this year.” You slapped his arm and Changmin lightly punched his shoulder. He laughed it off and everyone walked to their first period. You sat down in your seat next to Yoobin and started day dreaming. You were thinking that it was a good thing that Ji-Young transferred out of your school after your marriage with Jaejoong. You were thankful that you weren’t forced to marry him that you completely didn’t notice the fact that the new student walked into the room with your teacher.

All the girls started screaming and Yoobin looked like she had won the lottery. Mr. Jung announced, “Boys and girls please welcome out new student Jung Yunho.” Your head snapped up and Jaejoong glared at him from the back of the room. You looked straight ahead to the front of the classroom to see the person that saved you from drowning. “Hello everyone,” more squeals, “I’m Jung Yunho. Please be kind to me.” He bowed and the girls screamed louder then ever. The boys in the class just rolled their eyes and scoffed. “What’s so good about this guy?” they whispered. Yunho just stood there and smiled. “Thank you Yunho-shii, now take your seat behind Mrs. Kim.” You widened your eyes and turned to see an empty seat behind you. You turned back around when you heard angry whispers directed towards you. You hesitantly glanced up to see Yunho in front of your desk.

You gave him a small smile and he took your hand, “~~~~~-shii, it’s a pleasure meeting you again,” and kissed it. Angry hisses were heard as he passed your desk to take a seat behind you. You flushed a light pink and put your hand on your lap. “Why is it always that b*tch?! What does everyone see in her?!” You slowly sank down in your seat with mortification. “Enough! Everyone start paying attention and open your books to page 392.” Mr. Jung shouted. The class resumed in a sullen mood and you couldn’t seem to pay attention. The room occasionally spun and you had many times when you couldn’t seem to breathe for a moment. After what seemed like hours the bell finally rung. You cringed at how loud it seemed to sound. *Great, gym next period. How am I suppose to last through that class, if I couldn’t sit through this one?*

You slowly got up and waited for Taeyeon to join you. She was leaning on Junsu’s shoulders limp and tired. You smiled at how cute that scene looked. You decided not to disturb them and began walking off to the changing room. You felt an arm wrap around your waist and you knew right then who it was. You smelled the familiar scent and whispered, “Jaejoong Oppa,” while leaning into him. “Hey Baby Girl, how are you feeling?” You mumbled a reply, “Could have been better, remind me next to listen to Changmin Oppa, and not drink so much.” He laughed and walked you to the door of the changing room. You were about to walk in until you were pulled back and next to Jaejoong. He gently caressed your face and gave you a small peck on the lips. “I’ll see you in the gym.” You nodded and walked into the changing room.

The day went by quite well. You were at your locker packing up for dismissal until the dizziness hit you so hard that you stumbled and almost hit your locker door. You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for the impact but you didn’t feel anything. You opened your eyes to see Yunho peering into yours. You quickly scrambled free and backed up a few steps. You flushed and apologized, “I’m sorry Yunho-shii, I don’t know what happened, but thank you for helping me.” He flashed you a wide smile and said, “No worries ~~~~~-shii, but I might say, please call me Yunho. Forget the shii.” You nodded and then said goodbye to him. You rounded the corner and saw Yoobin kissing Jaejoong fully on the lips. You dropped your bags and they landed on the floor with a thud. Jaejoong broke away and looked up to meet your eyes. Tears were swimming in them. You quickly turned and started to run away.

“Sh*t! ~~~~~-ah wait! Yoobin, let go! Why the hell did you do that?! You know that I’m married to ~~~~~-ah!” She flinched when he yelled but managed to say, “You may be married to her, but you don’t love her! You love me! Jaejoong Oppa, you’re mine! Not that filthy ’s!” He froze and spit out, “Yoobin, I love ~~~~~ with all my heart so leave me the hell alone. I may have liked you before but it’s all over now.” He turned and ran off to find you. Yoobin stood there shaking with fury. Clapping sounds were heard when Yunho showed up and said, “Nice going there Yoobin, I have to say that’s a great way to get a guy. But the way you made ~~~~~ cry was impressive.” “Shut up!” Her eyes flashed, “I will make him mine and ~~~~~ will wish she never transferred over here.” She turned to face Yunho, “Aren’t you supposed to be getting rid of that freaking for me? Well hurry up and do it!” She stomped away in anger. Yunho just shook his head and said, “Oh I’ll get rid of her alright.” He smirked and walked away.