And The Plan Begins

Wishful Thinking

Taeyeon’s face lifted when she saw you up in the front of the classroom. She was glad that you had missed that little incident earlier. She knew that you were a strong girl and you could handle it, but she just didn’t want to see you get hurt. She had seen the look Yoobin had given you. Everyone there at Seoul Academy knew that Yoobin was head over heels for Jaejoong, and that Jaejoong also had feelings for her too. She also didn’t miss the stare that Jaejoong had given you when you had walked in. That was what she became confused about. She started to pray that nothing would happen to you and that you would be okay. Her prayer didn’t seem to happen, when it was announced that you would be sitting next to Yoobin herself. *Great…my best friend just came here and is already being tormented by gossip and now she’s got to face an angry, jealous b*tch.* She decided to stop thinking about bad thoughts and started to pay attention to class. Meanwhile on the other hand Jaejoong was having a difficult time focusing on the lesson. He couldn’t get the sight of you out of his head. He couldn’t figure out why though. He had met you outside earlier and thought you were pretty attractive and everything, but he knew he had feelings for Yoobin. Just as he was thinking that, a note flew on his desk. He looked up to see Yoobin giving him a wink. He smiled back and began opening the note. *Jaejoong oppa! What’s wrong? You don’t seem to be like yourself today! Is it because of the new girl?! I can’t believe they let a girl like her into the school! Anyway I was just wondering if you’d like to hang out later today? From Yoobin*
He frowned a bit near the end but other then that the note brought him happiness and he forgot all about you. Unknown to them you had seen the whole thing. You had seen the looks they had given each other, and the slight nod Jaejoong gave back to Yoobin when she turned around.
Your heart felt a little heavy, but you didn’t want that little moment ruin your day. *If he’s already taken then I’ll just settle to being his friend. It doesn’t matter to me as long as he’s happy.*
Yoobin noticed that you were glancing back at Jaejoong every so often and she began to get pissed. *Even if ~~~~~-shii is new and doesn’t know that I called Jaejoong oppa for myself doesn’t mean that she can look at him like that!* Her hands began to shake with fury until she came came up with a great plan. *That’s it! I’ll just pretend to be her friend and make sure she stays in line and doesn’t try to take my Jaejoong oppa away from me! It shouldn’t be that hard anyway, this b*tch doesn’t have any friends here yet and to make it worse she’s not even rich.*
The bell rang signaling the end of class. You were hurrying to pack up so you could go up to Taeyeon and compare schedules. You dropped your book on the floor. You bent down to pick it up but a hand was already there picking it up for you. You looked up and your eyes grew wide. It was no other then Yoobin! She had a smile on her face and she handed you the book. “Hi, ~~~~~-shii! I’m sorry that I didn’t get to introduce myself earlier, but I’m Kim Yoobin.” She stuck her hand out giving you a smile. You gave a smile back and shook her hand. *She must not be that bad then if she’s trying to be my friend.* You shook her hand and said thanks.
“~~~~~-AH!! Come here so I can look at your schedule!” You turned away from Yoobin and walked over towards Taeyeon.
“Okay! No need to shout across the room Tae!” You both started laughing and you walked across the room to Taeyeon leaving a shocked Yoobin behind.